CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon (Page 82)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Nope Angel, Shreya added her in OS Tongue

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Thread stickied and I've unstickied this one. Big smile

Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 30 January 2015 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_visrom

_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
NOTE: I'm not playing to win..infact i'm for enjoying the game and i really enjoyed..TongueSmile hat's off to all the players of team A.great job...ClapClapTongue you all are amazing no doubt..why should i criticize just for a game..TongueSmile
My reviews for Team A

1- Making a grand tag on CID leads - Abhijeet-ACP-Daya
Lovely tag Reshma ClapClapbut very simple one..Smile

2- An OS with only those CID officers who LEFT THE SHOW (but not died, means u cant include Tasha, Aditi & Daksh)

Wow..Tongue lovely OS Shreya..ClapClap
I came to know many old officers DIG baldev raj,dcp dipankar and who is Rishi..never heard abt him..
Suraj and acp digvijay in jail..ROFL 
Lovely convo between the cops...liked it so much..TongueSmile u included your team members too...TongueBig smile

3- Make a siggy on Forensic Experts who present in CID [you must include all of them, even if someone present for 1 episode, then he also must be included, only u can avoid those unknown doctors present in 1998] - Any size, Non-animated, Captions is your choice.

Nice work Angel,the bg is beautiful...Day Dreaming ClapClap
But why no caption...?? Overall siggy is beautiful..TongueClap

4- Make a siggy on Dr Tarika - Any size, Non-animated, Captions is your choice.

Wow...lovely siggy Angel..Clap..Tongue u showed every aspect of Dr.TarikaTongueClapClap  

5- Write a poem on Pankaj - Minimum 10 lines, no maximum limit, hindi or english language.

Good Work Reshu sis,enjoyed the poem..TongueClapStar..perfectly suits on Pankaj..TongueWink

6- Write an OS on Abhijeet leaving Tarika.

Aaw...i was waiting for this OS..WinkLOL
But di,what did u show...Ouch YSPT..Confused
I did'nt understand the concept..
I thought the OS wd be related to only A-T,but...i m not satisfied di...Unhappy 

7- Write an OS on the end of DS track in a sensible way.

This is superb Ravi bro...ClapClap
Loved that u showed everyone's point of view...ClapTongue this is what i wanted to see..SmileSmile

8- You need to give a punch line along with a suitable title to the every present cast and have to relate him/her to a character (from a movie or serial or play or a novel character) with whom you
think CID characters share a close resemblance and which qualities of them make you think so.

Fantastic Ravi bro...ClapClapTongue
I liked all...and freddy sir part was nice...TongueSmile
Shreya's part was so true...

9-Write an OS of a conversation between duo after Survi left in flashback.

Wow...Tongue it's sooo..sweet Angel...Day Dreaming i enjoyed the convo...soo.much..Tongue but bahut jaldi khatam ho gai..Tongue lovely...dear...ClapClap u showed ur hidden talent in writing..TongueSmileClap

10-Write 10 points explaining why trio are not promoted even after 17 years despite their efficiency and dedication.

Nice and perfect reasons! ClapClap
I thought the same...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

buubllyAtheneanjali_mahajanbluetidesDemonStardebasree04

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Okay I started with the individual challenges. Even though I posted a review for a couple, I'll do it again.

@ Sree: I can't decide whether to laugh or feel bad for Rowling. LOL Her hag and werewolf have been ruined. LOL But you cheated. You made it into a dream. LOL

@ Reshu: Nice siggy, but no comment on the pics. LOL

@ Anjali: Really loved this hilarious scene! LOL

@ Vis di: Too good. I have one complaint. Why did you use WA? It should have been a public resignation through Twitter. Tongue

@ Angel: Are we all talking about the same story? Since when did their story become a romantic journey? LOL Nice siggy nonetheless.

@ Abhishek: Nice short story. I liked it. Clap

@ Ravi: I hope this story never airs on CID. It's best left for us forum members to laugh at and dream that it's happening. LOL

@ Anamika: Worst nightmares come to true with this VM. But still great! Big smile

@ Pari: A great first attempt. You should try this again. Clap

@ Rifah: I liked it. Clap

@ BT: Are you still sane or do you really think that Jaywanti is an ideal woman now? LOL

@ Saman: NAHI!!! Mere Harry Potter ka kya kiya?!! Cry Yeh kis ka idea tha! Mere Potter ko Nik bana dal! Ouch Too good. Clap

@ Himani: I never thought I would see the day where I watched and read so many AT stories over a couple of hours, but once again really nicely done though I'm going to have to wash my eyes of this AT and DS galore soon. LOL

@ Ranju: A lovely siggy! Really! Clap

@ Buublly: I'm not much of a poet, but you did great with a poem on AT. Clap

And now that I'm done (just to let you know I watched and read over the past 5 hours) I'm going to give my eyes a wash hoping that the pain of seeing AT and DS so much will wash away. ROFL

I think I've said this 5 or 6 times before, but really I enjoyed this game too much! It was a lot more fun than the usual contests. I swear I was dying of laughter throughout! ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

buubllyanjali_mahajanJacklesbluetidesDemonStardebasree04Reshh16AS-Rifi

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

My reviews

2.  An OS with only those CID officers who LEFT THE SHOW (but not died, means u cant include Tasha, Aditi & Daksh) Tongue (Shreya)

Nice one Shreya, but I wish it had been more than a party LOL When I saw the subject I imagined a little OS with Vivek and Muskaan or Lavanya. Is it compulsory that all those who left have to be present? Confused. Anyway...this was good too.

The challenge said all CID officers. Confused

10) Write 10 points explaining why trio are not promoted even after 17 years despite their efficiency and dedication. Wink (Shreya)

Good, but since it's you I  expected more crazier explanations. Evil Smile

I was divided on whether I should do crazy or serious so I did a mix of both. Evil Smile 

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

@ Sree: I can't decide whether to laugh or feel bad for Rowling. LOL Her hag and werewolf have been ruined. LOL But you cheated. You made it into a dream. LOL

Kya kare main avi bachchi hoon FW writers ki tarah experienced nehin hoon ke asli hag aur werewolf ke saath duo fight kar rehe hei ROFL  (Oh God yeh scene soch kar mere pet mein dard hone lage has has ke) aur Shapath type story likh doon...isliye bechare Raju ki crazy dream ka sahara lena padha LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Team challenges - Team B
Sree apart from your VM I've gone through everything. VM ghar pe dekhna parega. Stupid kam wale 4shared ko block kar dete hain. Ouch

1 - I love this avi! I'm going to use it once I get something else for Varun. Embarrassed

2 - Oh god Vis di this was too good! Humne toh yeh yunhi mazak main de diya tha but it was so much fun to read this and laugh especially at the Star Wars bureau that stopped working suddenly! ROFL

3 - Are you sure you made this Abhishek? This looks awfully like Sree's work. Approve I suspect, I suspect, I suspect...I suspect I'm wrong. LOL Great siggy.

4 - Oh god! ROFL Shreya and Daya speaking in old English. ROFL Shakespeare must be spinning in his grave Saman! ROFL

5 - Sree bechari. AT aur DS se bach hi nahi paayi. LOL Simple and short. I liked it. Clap

6 - I was listening to Pyaar Ki Rahein from Bewafaa as I was reading this and I was doing double Shocked because the song matched the first few lines. LOL Nice poem Himani. Clap

7 - To watch this weekend

8 - You were supposed to make a mess of it. Tongue Where's the mess? You said overall good episode. You were supposed to be D'oh. Though you did make FW borrow and ruin the episode by murdering Shalini. Obviously they're stories can't be complete without a dead body or two. LOL Not as happy with this one Sree.

9 - A little bit of teasing, a little bit of flirting - now that's what I really miss. Dr. Niyati was awesome yaar! After reading this I miss her suddenly! Unhappy Great work Anamika!

10 - What made us give this challenge to you again? Confused I could never imagine a college going Pradyuman sir, Salunkhe sir, or Chitrole and yet here they are. The grammar Nazi in me screamed, yet I really enjoyed this OS Himani. Good work. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04Reshh16_Ecstasy_AS-Rifi

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Kya kare main avi bachchi hoon FW writers ki tarah experienced nehin hoon ke asli hag aur werewolf ke saath duo fight kar rehe hei ROFL  (Oh God yeh scene soch kar mere pet mein dard hone lage has has ke) aur Shapath type story likh doon...isliye bechare Raju ki crazy dream ka sahara lena padha LOLLOL

Phir bhi maza aa gaya. Ab agar joote aur chappal phenkne hain toh yeh idea Angel ka tha. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Go to top