CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon (Page 35)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

I have one suggestion - generally we post all contest entries openly...so why not these entries??
Sri can open a thread for it & can reserve 1 post for her individual challenge & 2-3 posts for team challenge & same as i do then all team members can reserve 1 post each...when all of us post our challenges, thread is open otherwise it would be ' UNDERCONSTRUCTION - DO NOT POST '
In that way everyone can see our challenges...but marks procedure remains same.
What do u say guys?  Sri??

Yep I like that idea. Why not. I'll open the thread as soon as all the challenges are decided.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali_mahajandebasree04

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditya_anjaan

Originally posted by Abhishek_King

@aditya anjaana-anjaani...ROFL
so your task is : Write a story or OS with all lampposts are having a role play game imitating their seniors while seniors are away . Each lamp post picks one senior (some girls SHOULD pick male officers, Jaywanti can't pick Daya or Abhijeet) and try to solve the case (any case , your wish, but you need to show proper investigation). At the end seniors come in.

So,I think it means like sabhi seniors bahar gaye hai bureau se (I don't know who are these seniorsLOL), to baaki ke lampposts (ye CID me lampposts kaun hai??!Confused) kuch fun karne ki sochte hai...so,they decide to do some sorts of role-play just like a drama..in which saare lamposts seniors ka role play karne waale hote hain...For this, the girl lampposts choose themselves to be male officers like Ansha chooses herself as ACP,etc. (I really have no idea about this) then,they do a drama on how they do an investigation or something like that...Aur jab drama ends,tab seniors come in...

For example,if Ansha is ACP,then she will help in investigation in ACP's style like when there is some confusion in the investigation,then she would say,"Kuch to gadbad Hai!"ROFLROFL

I know its lameLOL but I hope you understood...Embarrassed

Thanks. Baas ek baar khud Bluetides confirm kar de then i will start writing.

Yep that's basically it. Seniors is everyone except the lampposts and Jaywanti. You can include Jaywanti with the lampposts if you want, but if you don't want to then it's fine as well. No one can roleplay her though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali_mahajanbluetides

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pappais

ok heres my challenge for Abhishek
u hv to write a story 
ten people
one mansion
one murderer among them
the people start to die one by one
and one cid officer. He must be a newcomer.
will the officer catch the murderer before he himself fall into his trap

noo...please no writing work!!CryCry I'm a student and that too of 8th...so,you can know how difficult it would be for me to write a story along with my studies!LOL
Thats why,Can't I get some Photoshop-related task? Embarrassed

Oh come on! It's not so hard. Even a small story will do.
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
New team challenge list for Team B. Tongue

1. Through a stacked avi of 4 avis you need to tell the story of the duo's friendship.
  2. Write about the bureau -  from 1998 to till now in a funny way and it can include the accessories of the bureau like chairs, tables, files; their feelings and all; and how people behave with him. It needs to be a conversation between these accessories about the CID team and needs to last at least 4 pages, Times New Roman, size 10.
  3. A siggy from Shreya ka Shaitaan.
  4. A Shakespearean style play on the DS track. It doesn't have to be too long but needs to match Shakespeare's style.
  5. Two romantic OSs on AT & DS each.
  6. A 45 line poem on DS track describing it from beginning to end.
  7. A VM showing why CID should end. Wink
  8. A Comedy Nights with Kapil-esque skit with Freddy as Kapil, Dr. Salunkhe as Dadi, Abhijeet as Ramu, Daya as Lachu Singh, Purvi as Kapil's wife, Shreya as Bua, Tarika as Palak, Pankaj as Kapil's father-in-law, and Sachin as Gutthi.
  9. Write a college scene of Dr. Salunkhe, ACP Pradyuman, and DCP Chitrole.
  10. A small nok-jhok between the trio and Dr. Niyati. It must be completely different from anything seen as of yet.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

buublly.mOSAIc.anjali_mahajan_Ecstasy_debasree04visrom

buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@ Deba,thank u captain 4 ur support:-)

Edited by buublly - 01 January 2015 at 9:55pm
anjali_mahajan IF-Rockerz
anjali_mahajan
anjali_mahajan

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
bubble check my post on previous page..i updated ur challenge...
n dear i havnt include that u have to post a pic as well..i just said include some scenes from the episodes in the poem..

Edited by anjali_mahajan - 01 January 2015 at 1:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buublly

bluetides IF-Sizzlerz
bluetides
bluetides

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Originally posted by aditya_anjaan

@aditya anjaana-anjaani...ROFL
so your task is :Write a story or OS with all lampposts are having a role play game imitating their seniors while seniors are away . Each lamp post picks one senior (some girls SHOULD pick male officers, Jaywanti can't pick Daya or Abhijeet) and try to solve the case (any case , your wish, but you need to show proper investigation). At the end seniors come in.

So,I think it means like sabhi seniors bahar gaye hai bureau se (I don't know who are these seniorsLOL), to baaki ke lampposts (ye CID me lampposts kaun hai??!Confused) kuch fun karne ki sochte hai...so,they decide to do some sorts of role-play just like a drama..in which saare lamposts seniors ka role play karne waale hote hain...For this, the girl lampposts choose themselves to be male officers like Ansha chooses herself as ACP,etc. (I really have no idea about this) then,they do a drama on how they do an investigation or something like that...Aur jab drama ends,tab seniors come in...

For example,if Ansha is ACP,then she will help in investigation in ACP's style like when there is some confusion in the investigation,then she would say,"Kuch to gadbad Hai!"ROFLROFL

I know its lameLOLbut I hope you understood...Embarrassed

Thanks. Baas ek baar khud Bluetides confirm kar de then i will start writing.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yep that's basically it. Seniors is everyone except the lampposts and Jaywanti. You can include Jaywanti with the lampposts if you want, but if you don't want to then it's fine as well. No one can roleplay her though.</font>

Thanks for confirming shreyu. What you said is perfect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Athene

.mOSAIc. IF-Dazzler
.mOSAIc.
.mOSAIc.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
My challenge is for Pappais (Ranju)
You have to make a siggy exhibiting the tensed moments ( famous ones) that prevailed in CID once with the happier ones that followed, alongside. I think you are fine with it Smile.

Go to top