CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon (Page 33)

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8817

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Kyun Himani , mujhe bhi toh DS siggy pakarwa diya na the thing I hate the most LOL

MysticVibe IF-Rockerz
MysticVibe
MysticVibe

BollyCurry Visual Effect
Joined: 21 July 2014
Posts: 8454

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buublly

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Anu di, Anji di said poem me kuch scenes include karna hai, VM nai banani.. Poem 50 lines ke hai aur wo gana hai Wink ..

Anamika di : sabar ka phal meetha hota hai Wink ..
okay Angel but i still find it too hard to attempt:-(A T per 50 lines..oh no Ouch wo v gaa kar:-( mujhe toh rona aa reha hai Cry

yahi souch ke khush ho kao ki u got a chance to sing.. Lol
.mOSAIc. IF-Dazzler
.mOSAIc.
.mOSAIc.

Joined: 06 June 2014
Posts: 3469

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Kyun Himani , mujhe bhi toh DS siggy pakarwa diya na the thing I hate the most LOL
Are yaar, tumhe toh siggy pakdaya hai mujhe toh OS hi pakdaya diya jaha khud romantic scenes likhne padenge. But, I have an idea, I will imagine myself in Tarika's place WinkLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buublly

buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 2065

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Parii...

Originally posted by buublly

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Anu di, Anji di said poem me kuch scenes include karna hai, VM nai banani.. Poem 50 lines ke hai aur wo gana hai Wink ..

Anamika di : sabar ka phal meetha hota hai Wink ..
okay Angel but i still find it too hard to attempt:-(A T per 50 lines..oh no Ouch wo v gaa kar:-( mujhe toh rona aa reha hai Cry

yahi souch ke khush ho kao ki u got a chance to sing.. Lol
but it's on AT yaarOuchwo bhi khud likhna padegaAngry
It's not so easy Tongue
buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 2065

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Himani..

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Kyun Himani , mujhe bhi toh DS siggy pakarwa diya na the thing I hate the most LOL
Are yaar, tumhe toh siggy pakdaya hai mujhe toh OS hi pakdaya diya jaha khud romantic scenes likhne padenge. But, I have an idea, I will imagine myself in Tarika's place WinkLOL.
Himu & Angel ur case is better than of mineEmbarrassedmujhe to AT per 50 romantic lines likhker use gaana v haiOuchit's v torturousAngry
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Guys I'll update all tasks as soon as I get on my laptop. Right now team b you need to change the tag challenge as no one in my team can make tags like you said. The others are all good to go.

Reshma started making tags...i saw in her last update...i remember it thats why its given...what i made thats not necessary...make a simple tag on trio...animated/non-animated!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3772316&TPN=74
debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 19981

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by buublly

Originally posted by ..Himani..

Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Kyun Himani , mujhe bhi toh DS siggy pakarwa diya na the thing I hate the most LOL
Are yaar, tumhe toh siggy pakdaya hai mujhe toh OS hi pakdaya diya jaha khud romantic scenes likhne padenge. But, I have an idea, I will imagine myself in Tarika's place WinkLOL.
Himu & Angel ur case is better than of mineEmbarrassedmujhe to AT per 50 romantic lines likhker use gaana v haiOuchit's v torturousAngry

I have another point about it...i m just waiting for buublly's reply...
1 challenge not = more than 1 work...its not right...
u can give either write a poem or sing a song but when u give both then its not single challenge rather its double...then how u can judge in 10 marks while other is doing only 1 work for 10 marks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

buublly

ANGELICEYES IF-Rockerz
ANGELICEYES
ANGELICEYES

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 8817

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by KhotaSikaShreya

Guys I'll update all tasks as soon as I get on my laptop. Right now team b you need to change the tag challenge as no one in my team can make tags like you said. The others are all good to go.

Reshma started making tags...i saw in her last update...i remember it thats why its given...what i made thats not necessary...make a simple tag on trio...animated/non-animated!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3772316&TPN=74
If its simple tag then its Ok..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FUNNY STORIES - By CIDians - 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98

Author: visrom   Replies: 783   Views: 68065

visrom 783 68065 17 July 2017 at 1:13pm by R_Ritz
Solve the case,CIDians!

Author: Abhisheking   Replies: 5   Views: 1102

Abhisheking 5 1102 26 January 2015 at 10:08pm by Abhisheking
!!..Merry Christmas to all IF CIDians..!!

2 3 4

Author: ANGELICEYES   Replies: 25   Views: 2450

ANGELICEYES 25 2450 26 December 2014 at 6:53am by MysticVibe
CID-CIDIANS-CID FORUMS-CHARACTERS TO FANS!!!

Author: suhani.cipamisa   Replies: 1   Views: 432

suhani.cipamisa 1 432 11 November 2014 at 10:27am by Twilight123
Again a boring poll for Cidians;)

2 3 4 5

Author: Twilight123   Replies: 35   Views: 2378

Twilight123 35 2378 08 October 2014 at 2:30am by ANGELICEYES

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index