CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Dare 2 Challenge: CIDians Jump Into the Anniversary Bandwagon (Page 32)

Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pappais

ok heres my challenge for Abhishek
u hv to write a story 
ten people
one mansion
one murderer among them
the people start to die one by one
and one cid officer. He must be a newcomer.
will the officer catch the murderer before he himself fall into his trap

noo...please no writing work!!CryCry I'm a student and that too of 8th...so,you can know how difficult it would be for me to write a story along with my studies!LOL
Thats why,Can't I get some Photoshop-related task? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Mera pre board xm chal raha hai.
Plz yaar mujhe jaldi se apna challange thora samjha do koi asan shabd mwin..plzzz.
Warna main gayi kaam se Ouch
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Guys I'll update all tasks as soon as I get on my laptop. Right now team b you need to change the tag challenge as no one in my team can make tags like you said. The others are all good to go.
Abhisheking IF-Rockerz
Abhisheking
Abhisheking

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@aditya anjaana-anjaani...ROFL
so your task is : Write a story or OS with all lampposts are having a role play game imitating their seniors while seniors are away . Each lamp post picks one senior (some girls SHOULD pick male officers, Jaywanti can't pick Daya or Abhijeet) and try to solve the case (any case , your wish, but you need to show proper investigation). At the end seniors come in.

So,I think it means like sabhi seniors bahar gaye hai bureau se (I don't know who are these seniorsLOL), to baaki ke lampposts (ye CID me lampposts kaun hai??!Confused) kuch fun karne ki sochte hai...so,they decide to do some sorts of role-play just like a drama..in which saare lamposts seniors ka role play karne waale hote hain...For this, the girl lampposts choose themselves to be male officers like Ansha chooses herself as ACP,etc. (I really have no idea about this) then,they do a drama on how they do an investigation or something like that...Aur jab drama ends,tab seniors come in...

For example,if Ansha is ACP,then she will help in investigation in ACP's style like when there is some confusion in the investigation,then she would say,"Kuch to gadbad Hai!"ROFLROFL

I know its lameLOL but I hope you understood...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

buublly Goldie
buublly
buublly

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Anu di, Anji di said poem me kuch scenes include karna hai, VM nai banani.. Poem 50 lines ke hai aur wo gana hai Wink ..

Anamika di : sabar ka phal meetha hota hai Wink ..
okay Angel but i still find it too hard to attempt:-(A T per 50 lines..oh no Ouch wo v gaa kar:-( mujhe toh rona aa reha hai Cry
AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhishek_King

@aditya anjaana-anjaani...ROFL
so your task is : Write a story or OS with all lampposts are having a role play game imitating their seniors while seniors are away . Each lamp post picks one senior (some girls SHOULD pick male officers, Jaywanti can't pick Daya or Abhijeet) and try to solve the case (any case , your wish, but you need to show proper investigation). At the end seniors come in.

So,I think it means like sabhi seniors bahar gaye hai bureau se (I don't know who are these seniorsLOL), to baaki ke lampposts (ye CID me lampposts kaun hai??!Confused) kuch fun karne ki sochte hai...so,they decide to do some sorts of role-play just like a drama..in which saare lamposts seniors ka role play karne waale hote hain...For this, the girl lampposts choose themselves to be male officers like Ansha chooses herself as ACP,etc. (I really have no idea about this) then,they do a drama on how they do an investigation or something like that...Aur jab drama ends,tab seniors come in...

For example,if Ansha is ACP,then she will help in investigation in ACP's style like when there is some confusion in the investigation,then she would say,"Kuch to gadbad Hai!"ROFLROFL

I know its lameLOL but I hope you understood...Embarrassed

Thanks. Baas ek baar khud Bluetides confirm kar de then i will start writing.
_Ecstasy_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ecstasy_
_Ecstasy_

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Aditya anjaan come on u can do it...now go ahead...Thumbs Up

Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 02 January 2015 at 12:23am
.mOSAIc. IF-Dazzler
.mOSAIc.
.mOSAIc.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Parii...

Okay mine challenge is for himani..
u have write short story.. On AT .. No one else u include.. Purely AT.. it should be romantic.. And in hinglish..
(himi pls dnt chase me with chappals.. I m going to hide myself.. Bye)

Haila!!!! A romantic OS and that too on AT...D'oh.
Nevertheless, I'll try to put up my best but please don't expect much from me Pari di and my team. 
Pari di...can't get what should I exactly say LOL but it's the most difficult task ever given to a not-so-romantic person. 
Bechari mujh jaise nanhi si pyari si bachchi par itna bada atyachaar, bahut nainsafi. ...Unhappy.

Go to top