Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks deba & sri 4 appreciating my poem 😊
anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here's my Review for Team Challenge..

3. A Siggy from Shreya Ka Shaitan

Awesome siggy Abhishek πŸ‘πŸ‘ u added almost all the caps of episode in one frame very well..Great work πŸ‘πŸΌ..want more from u 😳

4. A Shakespearean style play on the DS track. It doesn't have to be too long but needs to match Shakespeare's style

Oh God Saman what a play yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘..every1 using ancient English πŸ˜†..Its my first time that i enjoyed reading DS track...Amazingly written..well done yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘

5. One romantic OS on AT & DS.

Lovely Story Deba dii...u very nicely handled the Romantic scenesπŸ˜‰..u showed the characters the way FW shows them n thats what i like the mostπŸ˜‰...(ANJI thinking "Y y we gave such challenges") Bdw Deba dii u chuparustam πŸ˜› U r a Great Romantic Writer πŸ˜†

6. A 45 line poem on DS track describing it from beginning to end.

oh Bubble hats off to u to write such a lengthy poem on DS...Serioisly i have no words to appreciate ur work..its incredible...u did full justice πŸ˜‰...big applauseπŸ‘πŸ‘

7. A VM showing why CID should end.

Awesome VM Deba dii Its really hard to think about END OF CID hats off to u πŸ˜› I really like the start..u very nicely decribed the reasons..but i dont lik. one reason u mentioned that "what they are trying show..Is A girl can be more powerful than man "..Why not di ??
other than that i love everything included transitions,theme too..Great Job πŸ‘πŸ‘

8. In true FW ishtyle you need to take a case from any other Indian crime TV show and merge into CID making sure you make a mess of it.  Instead of writing the story you need to write a detailed plot as if you were writing a detailed review in the EDT after watching the episode. You need to mention which show you first saw the case in and when you saw it and the changes FW made to fit it into CID. You can mention actors and CID cops if you like, but it isn't necessary. Remember though it has to be a detailed review so that anyone reading it can easily understand what the case was, how the investigation progressed, and what they "borrowed" from the other show.

Nicely written in EDT way.. as u added the comments like "Oh Wow Duo" πŸ˜› thats reall goodπŸ‘ Plot was also goodπŸ‘
U Very well gave the Episode review πŸ˜†..Good one Deba di πŸ‘πŸΌ

9. A small nok-jhok between the trio and Dr. Niyati. It must be completely different from anything seen as of yet.

Anamika very well writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ n enjoyable nok jhok πŸ‘ i love this one the most From start to End it was just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘ .. I really want Dr. Niyati to come backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

10.Write a college scene of Dr. Salunkhe, ACP Pradyuman, and DCP Chitrole

Very well written Himani..i enjoyed the Oldy DUO's college life πŸ˜› Salukhe sir's irritation,ACP sir's Calm behaviour n very special DCP Chitrole "mai tumhara senior hu" all were greatly written πŸ‘ 

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Team B:

1. Siggy by deba: very nice one. I was looking at it.

2. Mine...crazy one. πŸ˜†

3. Siggy from Shreya ka shaitan: The siggy is fantastic, do make more like this.

4. Shakespearean play...I am just 🀣 very very well written. πŸ‘

5. AT DS OS...Debaaa...nice but...😡

6.45 line poem on DS..fantastic poem, but it's more than 70-80 lines right? You are a born poet to be able to write on this!

7. VM showing why cid should end. Really nice VM, very well made and it makes us believe that it should really end.

8. Good one deba but as I said I haven't seen that episode of CP so I can't comment on that.

9. Nok jhok began trio and Niyati: πŸ˜ƒ 🀣 very nicely written. You should write more stories.

10. Salunkhe, ACP and Chitroley in the same college is impossible to imagine but you have done a great job! πŸ˜†

Sorry for late reviews. Was pre occupied with some other stuff.Edited by visrom - 9 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
where are the entries posted?
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Deba di,i watched ur VM why should CID end.
It's again one of ur best VMs...very well made...excellent work...⭐️

It was really painful to watch all those scenes
You showed each and every negative aspect of it...fw should watch this VM...now i want to forget all those dreadful scenes...🀒

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My consolidated review for Team B:

1. @Deba,
a wow stack,
just missed golden era caps/ video ( background bhee sahi ), since challenge said story of friendship, I think I am missing that start of journey. It wd hv been Wowest ⭐️.. Taking the story word apart and just looking at it as avi on duo friendship it is one of the best of urs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. This wd go to ur shop right? I wanna look at it now and then πŸ˜ƒ

2. @Vis,
I already posted a very detailed review of it. I am just 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and wanna save it... Can you please upload in a central place or PM me πŸ˜‰

3. @Abhishek,
Lovely color combo and u tried to tell whole story of the epi here. I felt the cap with that knife in hand and a close up of the culprit wd have been a great addition. But but but awesome episode and a big thanks for no close up of very much disappointed  Daya very obvious in siggie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

4. @Saman
Wowest πŸ‘πŸ‘
This is the only fic that I could read without feeling  about DS track. I was too carried away by old English. You rocked...πŸ‘πŸ‘

5. @Deba,
About your story, writing skills: πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Loved that it was simple and glad that you added some light moments ( esp AT) Tarika reaction to Abhi blabbering were πŸ˜†. Awesome job as writer buddy πŸ‘πŸΌ. Abhi trying to collect money behind the scenes was a great addition. But didn't Shera dad tell he doesn't need help with money πŸ˜•. Still Abhi attempt did make sense to me πŸ‘πŸ‘

For the theme:   πŸ˜² πŸ˜­ . I and Ravi took lot of effort to end it -ve and u ended it +ve 😲

bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
6. @bubbly
You captured it all wonderfully πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
I hope ur last two lines come true and it wd be a bad dream forever...

abt theme: Shreya also started some feelings for Sid na... remember she was so happy on gift that she thought is from Sid... again next day she wd imagine Daya  uff so tough to give any opinion on this assassination of character though. FW, u messed it πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

7. @Deba
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ true yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

8. @Deba,
Where is mess part of it.😲 I expected all YSPT, OTT overdose yaar ...
But the points u mentioned were great πŸ˜ƒ

9. @Ani
⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Loved it to core... just wonderful u sd write more buddy...

10. @himani,
what was that? 🀣🀣🀣 a nuclear bomb with human hair nuclei. That was awesome...
bullying senior, a cool junior and an irritated genius what a combo...
thanks for special mention of how ACP sir wd look in college 😳
Wonderful one β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

All the challenges reviewed on page 83. Great work everyone. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š Thank you so much.

Thanks to everybody for the lovely reviews too. Glad you liked my work. πŸ˜Š

Visrom - I was originally thinking of having Harry Potter associated for Abhijeet sir. But I always found Bruce to be a more closer correlated character, so went with him. And Dr. Salunkhe's character is from those same films too. πŸ˜ƒ

MysticVibe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
everyone u guys such a brillient peoples... no words to praise u..
u stand up on ur challenges amazingly..πŸ‘

p.s.. sorry cant review in detail due to some reasons..