Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: debasree04

Btw Sri, i have posted 1 question...re-posting it...
And about duo avis...which format ? 4 stacked avis in square siggy format like my signature Daya sir bday one or avatar format or horizontal stacked format?? its not mentioned...does it mean i can do in any format??? 😕
There is no other rules for it...so i can make it my own...right??

Anyway you like. Bas duo kind friendship ki kahani honi chahiye. 
Minionite thumbnail

its okay yaar, there is nothing to apologize...it means 1 OS on what? DS track ? AT track or AT-DS track?? 😕

I dnt think so 😆 U know us na 😆

Dono pe.  In one OS. ðŸ˜‰

Pooch lo.  Nahi toh kuch aur sochenge. ðŸ˜†
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay Sri...haan woh samjh mein aaya duo ki kahani...okay!

Okay got it...one OS on AT-DS...perfect! No problem at all.

Aur uss Kapil nights ka kya hoga? 😕
Minionite thumbnail
Well agar kisi ne FIR aur Tarak Mehta bhi nahi dekha huya toh hum woh pura hi badle denge.
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Well agar kisi ne FIR aur Tarak Mehta bhi nahi dekha huya toh hum woh pura hi badle denge.

Okay waiting for that...
Minionite thumbnail
Okay updated challenge instead of CNWK challenge.

In true FW ishtyle you need to take a case from any other Indian crime TV show and merge into CID making sure you make a mess of it. ðŸ˜› Instead of writing the story you need to write a detailed plot as if you were writing a detailed review in the EDT after watching the episode. You need to mention which show you first saw the case in and when you saw it and the changes FW made to fit it into CID. You can mention actors and CID cops if you like, but it isn't necessary. Remember though it has to be a detailed review so that anyone reading it can easily understand what the case was, how the investigation progressed, and what they "borrowed" from the other show.
Minionite thumbnail
And now all challenges are updated and once this one is confirmed by Sree, they are all confirmed to go. Please check page 1 for the final challenge.
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Okay updated challenge instead of CNWK challenge.

In true FW ishtyle you need to take a case from any other Indian crime TV show and merge into CID making sure you make a mess of it. ðŸ˜› Instead of writing the story you need to write a detailed plot as if you were writing a detailed review in the EDT after watching the episode. You need to mention which show you first saw the case in and when you saw it and the changes FW made to fit it into CID. You can mention actors and CID cops if you like, but it isn't necessary. Remember though it has to be a detailed review so that anyone reading it can easily understand what the case was, how the investigation progressed, and what they "borrowed" from the other show.

okay...what i understand i m telling u...a case which is shown in other serial (any crime serial...it can CP also right?) & now we have to think that story  in CID FW style...😛 & write a review from which anyone can understand the main story...right??
Now i have 1 question - can we edit that main story of another serial or the story must be as it is...??
Minionite thumbnail

okay...what i understand i m telling u...a case which is shown in other serial (any crime serial...it can CP also right?) & now we have to think that story  in CID FW style...😛 & write a review from which anyone can understand the main story...right??
Now i have 1 question - can we edit that main story of another serial or the story must be as it is...??

Yep CP is allowed. Any Indian crime TV show like CP, Adaalat, Savdhaan India, even Shapath is allowed.

Yes. A review and we should be able to understand the story from it.

You are allowed to edit the main story as long as the main gist remains there. It's like they do with most other "borrowed" stories. They keep most of it the same but they may change the murderer or add in a character or make it a murder + robbery instead of simply a robbery.
debasree04 thumbnail
okay got it...i have a wonderful story in my mind. ðŸ˜›