Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

TAM still on 0.6 :(((( SonyTV Grrrrrrrr (Page 2)

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
 Tune in HD and regular !! Making use of my time in india haha ! But what else can be done :( 

Bhavus Newbie
Bhavus
Bhavus

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VD927

As Sehbaan mentioned in his interview, TRPs are disappointing but kind of expected as Humsafars isn't a saas-bahu serial/traditional prime time viewing. Ideally, they need to shift it to a later slot and perhaps move that Ekta serial to 8:30pm.

I know the story, acting is being widely appreciated but it's simply not mainstream enough to enter the trp war. If you look at what's at the top, diya bati aur hum or Sasural Simar Ka...HS storyline, characters are poles apart, you can't even compare the content. Personally I can't even watch those serials for 5mins...and they are at the top.

So I think TRPs are an incorrect measure of success. HS is a great show in terms of content, acting. everyone is saying positive things about HS and its getting rave reviews. Sony TV are known for going off the beaten track with their serials which is why their shows are never at the top of TRPs.

With regards to advertising, agreed they need to raise awareness...I came across HS by complete CHANCE. So the kind of people who would like HS don't even know it exists. So interviews like Sehbaans help create intrigue to get people to tune in who otherwise may be watching something completely different. But they need more articles in newspapers/hoardings/twitter...promoting it as an alternative story as this is its strongest selling point.

agree
Kristen23 Senior Member
Kristen23
Kristen23

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Originally posted by Kristen23

Lol..its very easy to mock and make fun of other shows and actors for low TRPs and commenting on them personally...well, karma is bitch you know Wink
W
hy blaming Sony TV now?LOL
ROFLROFL

Hello Kristen i doubt u r in the right forum ?? I dont think we have even interacted any prior - anyways thanks for sarcasm!  We love this show here -

Haha didn't mention you!! LOL
A speck in the beardROFL

Edited by Kristen23 - 06 January 2015 at 6:04am

Go to top