India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

I dnt understand

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
So today they showed suhani beyond a doubt admitted that she and yuvraj's r/ship is diff and that he needed time to adjust to their r/ship bt he loves her. So what i dnt get is if she realises this why doesnt she wonder if he does love me why does he need time? I think subconciously she knows he doesnt love her.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012sanaasrllsujillNestleToulouseyanks28shanakyasharanrbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
IDK anything lol...i think there's a lot of poor writing involved. They never show Suhani's introspection regarding her marriage. She left her home to live with this man but she doesn't ponder about him and about the intricacies of her relationship with him...bad writing...illogical...and she should try to spend more time with him and try to go out ..do things he likes and she likes so they become closer at least. It's Yuvraj who thought of this 2 days slave idea so now they actually get to be closer...otherwise this girl was lost in he Birla house chores...and absolutely you're right, she has never wondered why he needs time...and IDK why she thinks he loves her...idk i blame it all on bad writing...focusing on drama and scheming instead of logical scenes that are introspective

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahabhootnilovvParm.clarityNestleToulouserbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I don't get what Suhani thinks of her marriage I mean she really needs to sit back and think about her life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovv

Mahabhootni Senior Member
Mahabhootni
Mahabhootni

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Complexity in Suhani's pov is completely missing and it's definitely bad writing. I mean even the villainous characters' thought process has been given more thought to than Suhani. A cheerful, positive person doesn't have to be oblivious 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Sandia, you have brought up a good point. Any person would think why hasnt they partner gotten physical., what is wrong? If he does love her then why haven't they gotten physical and still have a pillow between them. 

I am only talking about being physical because he has been lovey dovey with her even if it was just to make Soumya jealous. There have had their little itty bitty love scene. 

I dont get CV, if you honestly count the minutes of screen time Suhani has to the screen time the evil four have, they should change the title to Four Villainous Women. Completely unwritten the main lead.

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 26 December 2014 at 3:26pm
clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Sandi, I think it's simply inconsistency on the part of the CVs and also Suhani's "selective intelligence" as we discussed earlier.

They simply eliminate Suhani's awareness and intelligence as and when needed. On the one hand, she tells Soumya that Yuvraj loves her a lot and at the same time she is wondering if Yuvraj has started falling in love with her.
Confused

It's very annoying.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top