Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz: Love...Reality or Illusion ?:Collages Added Pg1 (Page 5)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syamasastry_68

Awesome post.

thanks dear Big smile

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

@Jyoti:

I finally managed to catch up with the missed episodes! Phew!LOL You've done a fab take as usual!Clap

pheww finally u caught up .. good Big smile

Now we have a strange twist isn't it? Here Sahir is now getting doubts that he may be really falling for Arzoo (as per his own self-talks) and there Arzoo is now getting a sliver of doubt that why is  Sahir in such a hurry to push her to marriage!

The thing is he is against time because any minute this Zeenat bhandaphod may be done by Zaki out of spite! Before Zaki opens his mouth and gives Arzoo the whole truth (which I wonder why he is hesitating also???Shocked) this Sahir has to rush Arzoo off her feet and get married to her!

Mansi as per spoiler Sahir only tells Aarzoo that he is married which leaves her heartbroken and she walks out of house at night only to b chased by some cab driver who tries to molest her but Sahir comes to her rescue ... so I think this night fiasco with Aarzoo will result in SaAz marriage because of izzat factor even though Aarzoo will continue to hate him after knowing the truth .. but  it also means mayb last min Sahir will feel guilty of cheating Aarzoo since now he is genuinely in love , so he might decide to tell her the truth Ermm

But as you have written also there are some issues here:

1. What if after that also  Zaki refuses to marry his pregnant girlfriend? What  if she is not carrying Zakis child and therefore he does not want to marry her? Just by marrying Arzoo and taking her out of Zaki's path, Sahir cannot keep his word that he will get Zaki and the pregnant girl married!

As per SBS today Sahir only refuses the Zaki-Sam marriage proposal for which Rehman holds him at gun point but Sahir is adamant with a no .. So Rehman plans to expose him in media by showing that factory blast DVD  Confused .. Now again I wonder what made Sahir say a NO suddenly .. does that mean he has change of heart out of guilt or did Zaki prove successfully that Sam is lieing .. CVs just taking unpredictable route now LOLLOL

2. Second issue is that what if this Zeenat does a U-turn and gains consciousness? Or  there is some twist that neither Sahir nor even Zaki are ready for? I say this because this actress who plays Zeenat had given an interview that her role is quite meaty ... and she may not mean that if all she has to do is lie without shaking on a bed in coma!

I think Zeenat will wake up post SaAz marriage only or else if she wakes up now then Aarzoo will leave the house and story cant progress .. so she might wake up post their marriage only to make it more complicated Ouch

3. For some reason they are showing that Arzoo's family are still not returned from Ajmer. I am now getting this feeling that Sahir may actually push Arzoo to a quick nikah even before her family returns, which may cause its own complications, na? It won't be natural to do that, but these serials do these types of dramas, na?

this is possible .. somehow marriage might happen before her family retuns back .. it gives scope for more drama and complications too Ermm

4. Okay, now what if Arzoo comes to know from Zaki about Zeenat AFTER Sahir has made her do the nikah? OMG!!!! Think of that scenario!

as per spoiler she finds out before marriage only .. lets see what happens next Confused

All in all, quite a conundrum!Shocked 

I am not able to see any positive in the "rushed nikah" because whichever way you see it, there's going to be some large complications! I am trying to think which will be worse ... the complications if the nikah of Arzoo-Sahir is NOT DONE... or the complications if the nikah is DONE fast!Shocked

I think better to hv the nikaah than no nikaah .. at least we will b sure of both together and no Zaki triangle in between WinkLOLLOL

D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

woww...great analysis of yesterday' s epi...loved it...awesome post.

glad u liked it dear Big smile
blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by blacklambo

Alvira's move to support SaAz marriage was fine for me too since right from beginning she wanted this and mayb she feels Zaki is still immatured and need to grow up before getting into a serious relationship with someone ... But my issue here was how come Alvira was so cool with Sahir's move and dint get a doubt about why this sudden move by Sahir , is it genuine or some plan  especially when Alvira knows Sahir well and  also Aarzoo is her responsibility .. Confused

I have not seen the show from the beginning and have caught up with the story somewhat, by skipping scenes, esp. pertaining to KA & Alvira.  My guess is that Alvira is a positive chr. for Saaz.  Knowing Zaki's stance on Arzoo, she wanted her original plans to play out & didn't raise any objections purposely since everyone was present at that time.  If she does have any doubts, she is likely to question Sahir when he is alone and not put him in a position where fingers can be pointed that undermine his position.  By congratulating him there and then, she established her stance and made her position quite clear to the others.  I feel there is a lot Alvira should have done or said but for some reason, her chr. stays annoyingly quiet.

u mean Zaki was in love with Zeenat too ShockedConfused .. so its like history repeating itself .. goshhh they will b terrible and mayb KA ka prediction will come true , that is both brothers at loggerhands this time ... earlier Zaki might hv silently sacrificed but not anymore kind of scenario Ouch ... yes the way all r silent over Sahir's marital status is a mystry .. I mean KA , Anam or Zaki colud hv told Aarzoo that how can Sahir marry u , he is already married .. I mean I know in muslims its allowed but still Aarzoo could hv been told about his first marriage when Sahir proposed her for marriage  but surprisingly all remained tight lipped about it .. Wonder why Confused

Who knows what twists the CVs have in store for us ...LOL?  These writers tend to be very crafty when pulling things out of their hats ...LOL.  Zaki's reluctance also to reveal the actual truth did leave some room for doubt in me.  Personally, I detest the two brothers falling in love with the same girl track. If the end game is Saaz, a new girl will have to make an entrance in the show.

Sahir is unlikely to emerge unscathed from his own web of lies.  He has jumped at the very first chance offered to him to make Arzoo his.  He has not even stopped to think or consider that Samaira & Rehman could be trying to trap Zaki.  He appears to be more focussed on removing Zaki out of Arzoo's life by hook or crook.  If Sahir is preoccupied with other stuff, I am looking forward to Zaki exposing Samaira's trap and proving himself worthy in the bargain.

True ... He actually wants Sam's accusation to come true on Zaki so that Aarzoo can become his .. that must b in his subconscious mind for sure WinkLOLLOL .. but then as per SBS , it seems he calls off Sam-Zaki engagement .. errr so does he hv change of heart and wants to go the honest way now without playing any games Confused

Either Zaki has managed to find irrefutable proof via the paternity test or Sahir's mind has lost the battle to his heart, making him come clean.  If Zaki has managed to find proof, I very much doubt Sahir would force Samaira on him.  Having established that Arzoo is his, he can afford to play it right.  Ironic, isn't it that he called Arzoo a dhokebaaz and then proceeded to play a dhoka with her.  Maybe his self-reflection stops him from moving further on this path.

The resident evil witches came back to play their part now that drama has to envelop the main characters.  Alvira's silence usually makes me *headdesk* but specifically liked her stating to KA that she is the mistress of the house.  In this mix, what role will Arzoo's family play upon return?

Alvira-KA r like Sahir-Rehmaan jodi .. both looking for onupmanship game always LOLLOL .. so far Alvira always had upper hand just how Sahir had it with Rehmaan .. both maa and beta r too smart for the rest WinkLOLLOL

Have not understood KA's chr. too.  She seems to be treated like family even though she is not one, yet she keeps challenging Alvira time and again.  Makes no sense to me.

Edited by blacklambo - 27 December 2014 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarfjyoti06

Go to top