Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz: Love...Reality or Illusion ?:Collages Added Pg1 (Page 3)

crazzykuri Senior Member
crazzykuri
crazzykuri

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Nice post Jyoti!Smile A big applaud to youClap

Yes i agree with you... I too didn't find any connection between the deal, Zaki-sam marriage and Sahir's proposal to Arzoo for nikah... Though he will marry Arzoo... he knows his brother well too... he is not that guy who will stick to any girl... sahir knows this fact... so how will he sure that zaki will accept sam and the deal will get done????Confused

So actually he truly loves Arzoo and want to marry her... but let's see how CVs will handle this Zeenat matter and her betrayal and that wada.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Jyo dear lovely post as usual LOL

I had told u I can foresee SaAz Nikaah n see it's here LOL

Yes I know there is a lot hapening n there will be ups n down too but the Nikaah will go through is wht I feel 

Sahir 's love is over shadowed by a lot of things especially his past b unless n untill his past gets a closure the whoe meaning of SaAz falls flat 

So yeah the Nikaah will hapoen n I think Zeenat will be fine right after tht LOL

jyoti06

syamasastry_68 Senior Member
syamasastry_68
syamasastry_68

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Awesome post.

jyoti06

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@Jyoti:

I finally managed to catch up with the missed episodes! Phew!LOLLOLLOLLOL You've done a fab take as usual!ClapClapClapClap

Now we have a strange twist isn't it? Here Sahir is now getting doubts that he may be really falling for Arzoo (as per his own self-talks) and there Arzoo is now getting a sliver of doubt that why is  Sahir in such a hurry to push her to marriage!

The thing is he is against time because any minute this Zeenat bhandaphod may be done by Zaki out of spite! Before Zaki opens his mouth and gives Arzoo the whole truth (which I wonder why he is hesitating also???ShockedShockedShockedShocked) this Sahir has to rush Arzoo off her feet and get married to her!

But as you have written also there are some issues here:

1. What if after that also  Zaki refuses to marry his pregnant girlfriend? What  if she is not carrying Zakis child and therefore he does not want to marry her? Just by marrying Arzoo and taking her out of Zaki's path, Sahir cannot keep his word that he will get Zaki and the pregnant girl married!

2. Second issue is that what if this Zeenat does a U-turn and gains consciousness? Or  there is some twist that neither Sahir nor even Zaki are ready for? I say this because this actress who plays Zeenat had given an interview that her role is quite meaty ... and she may not mean that if all she has to do is lie without shaking on a bed in coma!

3. For some reason they are showing that Arzoo's family are still not returned from Ajmer. I am now getting this feeling that Sahir may actually push Arzoo to a quick nikah even before her family returns, which may cause its own complications, na? It won't be natural to do that, but these serials do these types of dramas, na?

4. Okay, now what if Arzoo comes to know from Zaki about Zeenat AFTER Sahir has made her do the nikah? OMG!!!! Think of that scenario!

All in all, quite a conundrum!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked 

I am not able to see any positive in the "rushed nikah" because whichever way you see it, there's going to be some large complications! I am trying to think which will be worse ... the complications if the nikah of Arzoo-Sahir is NOT DONE... or the complications if the nikah is DONE fast!ShockedShockedShockedShocked

D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh

Edited by skanda12 - 27 December 2014 at 2:30am

jyoti06

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:41am | IP Logged
woww...great analysis of yesterday' s epi...loved it...awesome post.

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Swetha's collages r added on Pg1 now Embarrassed
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

Dont have much to say about the episode but the precap was hillarious! Saahir being hypocritical in every form. First he criticizes Zaki from attacking from the behind. ROFL He is the master at that. Than he talks about Ghar ki Izzat/honor? Does the Chaudhary kaandaan have any izzat? Marrying your brother off for money is such honarable thing to do? Gambling with people's live is so honorable. Lastly playing with a innocent girl's feeling when you already married will get you so much Izzat? Ghar ki izzat ki dhejia Saahir khud uda rahe hai aur islaam laga raha hai bechare Zaki par.

So coming to the episode, Saahir is begging to question his intentions but he is still not questioning his actions enough. He should be shown feeling more guilty using Zaki and Arzoo as pawns not just realizing his growing feelings.

Boy were most people wrong about Alvira. Everyone thought Zaki was her favorite son but looks like she does put Saahir over Zaki. But I dont get why when Saahir proposed she didnt go once to talk to him about his feelings for Arzoo? Arzoo is her responsibility and she knows Saahir is a handful to handle? Still very confusing family. I think there is a good chance Zaki was adopted or given to her by someone close. 

Confusing family indeed LOL .. Yes why Alvira never got a doubt about the sudden decision by Sahir since he knows her well ... why Alvira never thought about Zaki here who also loves Aarzoo ...Confused .. And why noone including KA or Anam bothered to open their mouth telling her about Sahir ka marital status D'ohLOL...

About Sahir repenting for his actions .. I think its coming next week .. as per SBS he refuses to give Zaki-Sam marriage and gives ultimatum to Rehman too reason why he holds a gun on Sahir ka forehead but Sahir is still adamant with his decision .. So mayb Zaki did give another reality chk to Sahir about his actions and the way he is using his own brother and that innocent girl for his own benefits and then talking of izzat Ermm ... Mayb Sahir will not only call off this marriage of Zaki-Sam now unless its proved that the kid belongs to Zaki but he might also decide to tell the truth to Aarzoo about his marital status as per spoiler article ... then the path of his redemption begins I guess because I do see Sahir getting badly trapped in his own deeds especially if Rehman shows that DVD to Aarzoo and media as per SBS Ermm
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Very well analysed post jyoti.
Though sahir's proposal came as a surprise today I knew it will come out in open about this to get arzoo one day . This was the only way he could make her feel how serious he was about arzoo and no matter how much he name it as a game or deal to Zaki. But the truth is he himself doesn't want to let go of arzoo from his life. He is trapped in his own trap . This game only made his doubts clear if arzoo loves him or not and even made him realise his own feelings for arzoo is so strong that neither the deal nor game matters now.

I agree . he does not want to let her go ... thats the only fact right now . rest whatever he says that its a gmae blabla  , its all a lie .. reality is he is in love and dont want to loose Aarzoo now Embarrassed ,... He is indeed trapped in his own trap badly now LOL ... yup this game sort of made him realise how much he loves Aarzoo as well Embarrassed

Sahir proposing arzoo was not planned by he knows how to turn table to get what he wants . The self talk of sahir was much needed one to see his inner turmoil of deceiving arzoo and keeping his past hidden from her , not letting the way it all started . 
Zaki , man don't you really see what is making your brother move on from his betrayed past to propose arzoo for Nikaah. The love guru you pretende to be didn't you read your brothers love for arzoo.

I think Zaki was too much involved in his own love mess to realise what Sahir is going through or what he feels for Aarzoo .. Only Aarzoo could read it in Sahir's eyes that he truely loves her , reason why she believed Sahir over Zaki Embarrassed ... and yes the whole marriage proposal was not planned .. it was a spontaneous move from Sahir's side so that Zaki is not able to tell her the truth about his marital status ..

Arzoo is shocked to see the change events in such a short time but glad she is using her brain to things aren't things happening too fast. Today lot of things changed sahir's feelings for arzoo is out in open for family members, sahir's can go to any extent to get arzoo... possessive he is , all cupids got opportunity to play their games , alvira is least bothered about letting arzoo know about sahir's past, arzoo will no more believe Zaki especially if it's against sahir so easily...

yup me too glad Aarzoo is thinking on those lines and its natural too .. any girl will feel the same .. marriage is a big decision and they both just fell in love .,. so its too soon ... no wonder she gt the doubt though her heart says everything is genuine ... Sahir does look possessive and can go to any extent to get Aarzoo in his life but I think his biggest fear is Aarzoo's rejection if she finds out the truth about his marital status .. thats bothering him more right now than anything else Ouch

Precap again an interesting one , what if arzoo hears what sahir spoke .

possible Ermm

Go to top