Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz: Love...Reality or Illusion ?:Collages Added Pg1 (Page 2)

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Dont have much to say about the episode but the precap was hillarious! Saahir being hypocritical in every form. First he criticizes Zaki from attacking from the behind. ROFL He is the master at that. Than he talks about Ghar ki Izzat/honor? Does the Chaudhary kaandaan have any izzat? Marrying your brother off for money is such honarable thing to do? Gambling with people's live is so honorable. Lastly playing with a innocent girl's feeling when you already married will get you so much Izzat? Ghar ki izzat ki dhejia Saahir khud uda rahe hai aur islaam laga raha hai bechare Zaki par.

So coming to the episode, Saahir is begging to question his intentions but he is still not questioning his actions enough. He should be shown feeling more guilty using Zaki and Arzoo as pawns not just realizing his growing feelings.

Boy were most people wrong about Alvira. Everyone thought Zaki was her favorite son but looks like she does put Saahir over Zaki. But I dont get why when Saahir proposed she didnt go once to talk to him about his feelings for Arzoo? Arzoo is her responsibility and she knows Saahir is a handful to handle? Still very confusing family. I think there is a good chance Zaki was adopted or given to her by someone close. 

Edited by redviolet - 26 December 2014 at 4:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavijyoti06-Rojaa-

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Very well analysed post jyoti.
Though sahir's proposal came as a surprise today I knew it will come out in open about this to get arzoo one day . This was the only way he could make her feel how serious he was about arzoo and no matter how much he name it as a game or deal to Zaki. But the truth is he himself doesn't want to let go of arzoo from his life. He is trapped in his own trap . This game only made his doubts clear if arzoo loves him or not and even made him realise his own feelings for arzoo is so strong that neither the deal nor game matters now.

Sahir proposing arzoo was not planned by he knows how to turn table to get what he wants . The self talk of sahir was much needed one to see his inner turmoil of deceiving arzoo and keeping his past hidden from her , not letting the way it all started . 
Zaki , man don't you really see what is making your brother move on from his betrayed past to propose arzoo for Nikaah. The love guru you pretende to be didn't you read your brothers love for arzoo.

Arzoo is shocked to see the change events in such a short time but glad she is using her brain to things aren't things happening too fast. Today lot of things changed sahir's feelings for arzoo is out in open for family members, sahir's can go to any extent to get arzoo... possessive he is , all cupids got opportunity to play their games , alvira is least bothered about letting arzoo know about sahir's past, arzoo will no more believe Zaki especially if it's against sahir so easily...

Precap again an interesting one , what if arzoo hears what sahir spoke .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06-Rojaa-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Amazing post as usual.

I love the way cvs surprise us, I didn't expect a marriage proposal. I'm loving it.

Sahir is a quick thinker, when Arzoo questioned him he wasn't shocked. But looked as if he already had an answer to all her questions. I know many feel the proposal came from Sahir the lover not businessman, but I'm not convinced about it, I've mixed feelings about it. Sahir already knows the girl is hopelessly in love with him and she will obviously marry him naa, then this proposal was just to stop her from doubting him. yes there were some true feelings, but like I said earlier the business man overpowers it. And I see the lover in him will soon be victorious, that's what the self talk indicates.

Glad Arzoo didn't answer him and Zaki mentioned it in front of all including Sahir. Arzoo is using her brain, I hope she overhears Zaki-Arzoo conversation.

Alvira, this lady is unpredictable ! Just when I thought she would turn against SaAz, she is still consistent. She wants SaAz together, even after knowing her favorite son is in love with her! I hope cvs will throw some lights in this character, totally confusing. She even asked Zaki to congratulate Sahir, What this lady is up to ? Is this becoz she doesn't want to go against Sahir as he is the breadwinner and she needs to be in the good books of Sahir's wife, who better than Arzoo Nausheen Khan ! Or any other mystery ?

The pre-cap, Sahir calling Zaki a deceiver, Yaa the pot calling the kettle black. Here Zaki isn't even wrong!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

WittyKitty Goldie
WittyKitty
WittyKitty

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
While Ample amount of time is spent trying to humanize Sahir via his monologues, for me the ruthless game player,still puts me off.

The man who wants to win,the man to whom a promise to a gold digger means more than being a honest human being, puts me off far more than his split personality attempts to convince Aarzoo of his love.

I know,I know. Am the only one with that opinion here. But hey, just presenting my unique POV.LOL

jyoti06

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
@wittykitty no dear, you aren't the only one, add me in that list.

I try my best to empathize with him but the game is still putting me off, and Harshad is making it difficult to hate Sahir.

Edited by -Rojaa- - 26 December 2014 at 6:38pm

WittyKittyjyoti06

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I completely agree the way sahir changes from a normal human to a ruthless businessman is what puts me off .He has not yet changed .He still makes me disconnect from his character is what puts me off.I feel zeenat and sahir were childhood sweetheart lovers .Sahir's world revolved around zeenath.He was madly in love with her and married her but she had an affair with a rich businessman for whom she wanted to leave sahir.Unless and until sahir loved zeenath to this extent that her betrayal left him completely broken.So if he loved zeenath this much then I am not able to connect to sahir and arzoo's love which is actually fakeCry

jyoti06

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Maybe, I am the odd one out here but I was ok with Alvira making her stance in favor of Sahir rather than Zaki.  Time will tell but it could be that Zaki needs some tough love to become responsible.  A struggle or conflict might shake him from the apathy he seems to have fallen into, given his Mom's protective love is not bringing any desired results.

On one hand, I am pinning my hopes on Zaki for making Saaz happen & so far have not been disappointed.  For Zaki's actions, Sahir will react by upping the stakes of his game, just like he proposed marriage today.  Remains to be seen how much of a fight Zaki puts up and continues to stay positive too.  

On the other hand, does Zaki's silence on Sahir's marital status indicate that he might have played a part in the past?  Has this love triangle played out 7 years ago too between the brothers, such that Zaki became more of an escapist & sought solace either outside the house or in booze till Arzoo came in like a breath of fresh air ? ... Confused.  The mysterious circumstances surrounding the past and everyone's silence on the subject does portend to something big and I hope the CVs don't let the viewers down at the unveiling.

Sahir is unlikely to emerge unscathed from his own web of lies.  He has jumped at the very first chance offered to him to make Arzoo his.  He has not even stopped to think or consider that Samaira & Rehman could be trying to trap Zaki.  He appears to be more focussed on removing Zaki out of Arzoo's life by hook or crook.  If Sahir is preoccupied with other stuff, I am looking forward to Zaki exposing Samaira's trap and proving himself worthy in the bargain.

Arzoo needs to follow up on her gut instinct as to why Sahir is moving so fast & why Zaki wants her to apply brakes to her whirlwind romance.  Thankfully, she will know the fact of Sahir's marital status sooner per the spoiler.  Given her Mom's predicament, will she agree to be the second wife while the first wife is alive?

Yes, the mirror symbolism was very appropriate. The transparency when Arzoo was looking into the mirror reflected the purity & clarity of her heart but the lack of transparency when Sahir was self-reflecting showed not only darkness but his inner turmoil as well.  In his pursuit of the deal, he keeps suppressing his conscience but now has started to question his motives & actions.  Feelings & emotions are rearing their ugly head leaving him with not much choice.

The resident evil witches came back to play their part now that drama has to envelop the main characters.  Alvira's silence usually makes me *headdesk* but specifically liked her stating to KA that she is the mistress of the house.  In this mix, what role will Arzoo's family play upon return?

Edited by blacklambo - 26 December 2014 at 10:07pm

jyoti06

docmonica Newbie
docmonica
docmonica

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Such an awesome analysis Jyoti!

What is also so amazing to me is the portrayal of Sahir by HC and is how realistic it is. There are so many layers...from the characterization, the motivations, and everything that is drives the inner conflicts of his character. I find this very similar to what life is like in real life. Real life is incredibly complex. This is what makes some of our decisions so difficult in real life ...especially those regarding matters of love.

In real life it's difficult to figure out the right thing to do in a situation. there are so many layers of considerations one weighs in one's mind before making a decision. Our decisions are imperfect, they are gambles we take...it is rarely the situation that everything is simple and so clear cut.

Harshad is able to show all this in Sahir. He can portray an amazing multidimensional character realistically on screen. We see Sahir's essence of being "dil ka accha" and being truly in love Despite having so many of layers and layers of intermixed darkness and unpredictable behavior... Harshad makes us still root for SaAz to happen.

Maybe it is because we all are like that? Nobody is perfect all the time neither are we such simple characters ourselves. I think this is why i have been so in love and soo hooked watching this serial. Harshad Chopra truly deserves all the praise he gets.   Add Shivya and her expressions and the result has been magic.   Their "reel" characters, their interactions, inner conflicts, remind me of "real" people and life----how imperfect we all are...yet we all want happiness and love ...just like SaAz.

Sorry so long...just wanted to express that the characters are pulling us into their reality ... I think they are showing how complex the human psyche is ... I'm rooting for Sahir to realize soon his love is reality and not an illusion at all
Embarrassed

dinki24jyoti06

Go to top