SaAz: Love...Reality or Illusion ?:Collages Added Pg1 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Swetha's collages r added on Pg1 now 😳
Originally posted by redviolet

Dont have much to say about the episode but the precap was hillarious! Saahir being hypocritical in every form. First he criticizes Zaki from attacking from the behind. 🤣 He is the master at that. Than he talks about Ghar ki Izzat/honor? Does the Chaudhary kaandaan have any izzat? Marrying your brother off for money is such honarable thing to do? Gambling with people's live is so honorable. Lastly playing with a innocent girl's feeling when you already married will get you so much Izzat? Ghar ki izzat ki dhejia Saahir khud uda rahe hai aur islaam laga raha hai bechare Zaki par.

So coming to the episode, Saahir is begging to question his intentions but he is still not questioning his actions enough. He should be shown feeling more guilty using Zaki and Arzoo as pawns not just realizing his growing feelings.

Boy were most people wrong about Alvira. Everyone thought Zaki was her favorite son but looks like she does put Saahir over Zaki. But I dont get why when Saahir proposed she didnt go once to talk to him about his feelings for Arzoo? Arzoo is her responsibility and she knows Saahir is a handful to handle? Still very confusing family. I think there is a good chance Zaki was adopted or given to her by someone close. 

Confusing family indeed 😆 .. Yes why Alvira never got a doubt about the sudden decision by Sahir since he knows her well ... why Alvira never thought about Zaki here who also loves Aarzoo ...😕 .. And why noone including KA or Anam bothered to open their mouth telling her about Sahir ka marital status 😆...

About Sahir repenting for his actions .. I think its coming next week .. as per SBS he refuses to give Zaki-Sam marriage and gives ultimatum to Rehman too reason why he holds a gun on Sahir ka forehead but Sahir is still adamant with his decision .. So mayb Zaki did give another reality chk to Sahir about his actions and the way he is using his own brother and that innocent girl for his own benefits and then talking of izzat 🤔 ... Mayb Sahir will not only call off this marriage of Zaki-Sam now unless its proved that the kid belongs to Zaki but he might also decide to tell the truth to Aarzoo about his marital status as per spoiler article ... then the path of his redemption begins I guess because I do see Sahir getting badly trapped in his own deeds especially if Rehman shows that DVD to Aarzoo and media as per SBS 🤔
Originally posted by dakshaavi

Very well analysed post jyoti.
Though sahir's proposal came as a surprise today I knew it will come out in open about this to get arzoo one day . This was the only way he could make her feel how serious he was about arzoo and no matter how much he name it as a game or deal to Zaki. But the truth is he himself doesn't want to let go of arzoo from his life. He is trapped in his own trap . This game only made his doubts clear if arzoo loves him or not and even made him realise his own feelings for arzoo is so strong that neither the deal nor game matters now.

I agree . he does not want to let her go ... thats the only fact right now . rest whatever he says that its a gmae blabla  , its all a lie .. reality is he is in love and dont want to loose Aarzoo now 😳 ,... He is indeed trapped in his own trap badly now 😆 ... yup this game sort of made him realise how much he loves Aarzoo as well 😳

Sahir proposing arzoo was not planned by he knows how to turn table to get what he wants . The self talk of sahir was much needed one to see his inner turmoil of deceiving arzoo and keeping his past hidden from her , not letting the way it all started . 
Zaki , man don't you really see what is making your brother move on from his betrayed past to propose arzoo for Nikaah. The love guru you pretende to be didn't you read your brothers love for arzoo.

I think Zaki was too much involved in his own love mess to realise what Sahir is going through or what he feels for Aarzoo .. Only Aarzoo could read it in Sahir's eyes that he truely loves her , reason why she believed Sahir over Zaki 😳 ... and yes the whole marriage proposal was not planned .. it was a spontaneous move from Sahir's side so that Zaki is not able to tell her the truth about his marital status ..

Arzoo is shocked to see the change events in such a short time but glad she is using her brain to things aren't things happening too fast. Today lot of things changed sahir's feelings for arzoo is out in open for family members, sahir's can go to any extent to get arzoo... possessive he is , all cupids got opportunity to play their games , alvira is least bothered about letting arzoo know about sahir's past, arzoo will no more believe Zaki especially if it's against sahir so easily...

yup me too glad Aarzoo is thinking on those lines and its natural too .. any girl will feel the same .. marriage is a big decision and they both just fell in love .,. so its too soon ... no wonder she gt the doubt though her heart says everything is genuine ... Sahir does look possessive and can go to any extent to get Aarzoo in his life but I think his biggest fear is Aarzoo's rejection if she finds out the truth about his marital status .. thats bothering him more right now than anything else

Precap again an interesting one , what if arzoo hears what sahir spoke .

possible 🤔

Originally posted by -Rojaa-

Amazing post as usual.

I love the way cvs surprise us, I didn't expect a marriage proposal. I'm loving it.

same here 😆 .. I thought marriage proposal will come from Alvira later but wow Sahir himself does it and that too in front of all 😲

Sahir is a quick thinker, when Arzoo questioned him he wasn't shocked. But looked as if he already had an answer to all her questions. I know many feel the proposal came from Sahir the lover not businessman, but I'm not convinced about it, I've mixed feelings about it. Sahir already knows the girl is hopelessly in love with him and she will obviously marry him naa, then this proposal was just to stop her from doubting him. yes there were some true feelings, but like I said earlier the business man overpowers it. And I see the lover in him will soon be victorious, that's what the self talk indicates.

yes Sahir is smart .. he knew that Zaki might hv told her everything .. so he was mentally prepared for his next plan of action and though the marriage proposal was a spontaneous move from his side , but not once he looked puzzled or taken aback .,. he kept a cool and confident look in front of Aarzoo because somewhere in his heart he truely loves her and is not exactly faking .. so he was sure that if he asks her to look into his eyes and then decide , she will see only love in his eyes and so automatically Zaki will loose here 😉😳 .. though the businessman inside him did overpower him but here I felt the lover won in the end because after coming to his room , he looked really restless and was unable to understand where is this game going and whether its a game anymore or reality ..

Glad Arzoo didn't answer him and Zaki mentioned it in front of all including Sahir. Arzoo is using her brain, I hope she overhears Zaki-Arzoo conversation.

yeah good Aarzoo dint give a clear yes .. its a big decision for a girl and her family is not here to advice her as well .. she should take her time .. lets hope she does overhear their convo ..

Alvira, this lady is unpredictable ! Just when I thought she would turn against SaAz, she is still consistent. She wants SaAz together, even after knowing her favorite son is in love with her! I hope cvs will throw some lights in this character, totally confusing. She even asked Zaki to congratulate Sahir, What this lady is up to ? Is this becoz she doesn't want to go against Sahir as he is the breadwinner and she needs to be in the good books of Sahir's wife, who better than Arzoo Nausheen Khan ! Or any other mystery ?

I think Alvira is a expereinced lady .. she knows Zaki is still young and will get many girls in life later on .. but for Sahir , its important for him to get out of Zeenat's memories and move on which is possible only if a girl like Aarzoo comes in his life .. so no wonder she opts for SaAz here over Zaki-Aarzoo even after knowing Zaki's feelings  .,.

The pre-cap, Sahir calling Zaki a deceiver, Yaa the pot calling the kettle black. Here Zaki isn't even wrong!

I guess Zaki will tell the same to Sahir that look who is speaking 😆😆

Originally posted by WittyKitty

While Ample amount of time is spent trying to humanize Sahir via his monologues, for me the ruthless game player,still puts me off.

The man who wants to win,the man to whom a promise to a gold digger means more than being a honest human being, puts me off far more than his split personality attempts to convince Aarzoo of his love.

I know,I know. Am the only one with that opinion here. But hey, just presenting my unique POV.😆

I understand your point and yes the ruthless game player part is indeed a put off especially after the whole egg fiasco but I think thats how CVs want to project Sahir's character .. he is the anti hero who had a bitter past which has made him so ruthless today ... I just hope he goes through a proper phase of redemption too in future and is not forgiven easily by Aarzoo ...
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

@wittykitty no dear, you aren't the only one, add me in that list.

I try my best to empathize with him but the game is still putting me off, and Harshad is making it difficult to hate Sahir.

well yeah Harshad is the factor .. we just cant hate the guy yet its difficult to sympathise with Sahir either unless we know properly what made him so ruthless today ...
Originally posted by hagen

I completely agree the way sahir changes from a normal human to a ruthless businessman is what puts me off .He has not yet changed .He still makes me disconnect from his character is what puts me off.I feel zeenat and sahir were childhood sweetheart lovers .Sahir's world revolved around zeenath.He was madly in love with her and married her but she had an affair with a rich businessman for whom she wanted to leave sahir.Unless and until sahir loved zeenath to this extent that her betrayal left him completely broken.So if he loved zeenath this much then I am not able to connect to sahir and arzoo's love which is actually fake😭

Childhood lovers is a possibility and this explains why this so called promise holds so much importance to him but again if they r childhood lovers , then its a possibility that mayb what he thought was love was never actually love but more of a need .. like Sahir felt the need to love Zeenat and vice versa because their relation was a granted thing right from childhood ... so when Zeenat did betray Sahir , it gave a big jolt to his ego and thats why he feels the need to prove a point to her by winning this challenge ... there may not b any love involved anymore ... and now that he is falling for Aarzoo , we might eventually see him giving more priority to his love forgetting about the deal and promise as we can already see in SBS that he changed his mind against Zaki-Sam marriage 😃
Originally posted by blacklambo

Maybe, I am the odd one out here but I was ok with Alvira making her stance in favor of Sahir rather than Zaki.  Time will tell but it could be that Zaki needs some tough love to become responsible.  A struggle or conflict might shake him from the apathy he seems to have fallen into, given his Mom's protective love is not bringing any desired results.

Alvira's move to support SaAz marriage was fine for me too since right from beginning she wanted this and mayb she feels Zaki is still immatured and need to grow up before getting into a serious relationship with someone ... But my issue here was how come Alvira was so cool with Sahir's move and dint get a doubt about why this sudden move by Sahir , is it genuine or some plan  especially when Alvira knows Sahir well and  also Aarzoo is her responsibility .. 😕

On one hand, I am pinning my hopes on Zaki for making Saaz happen & so far have not been disappointed.  For Zaki's actions, Sahir will react by upping the stakes of his game, just like he proposed marriage today.  Remains to be seen how much of a fight Zaki puts up and continues to stay positive too. 

Yeah Zaki is playing reverse cupid of sorts which is good for us 😉😆😳

On the other hand, does Zaki's silence on Sahir's marital status indicate that he might have played a part in the past?  Has this love triangle played out 7 years ago too between the brothers, such that Zaki became more of an escapist & sought solace either outside the house or in booze till Arzoo came in like a breath of fresh air ? ... 😕.  The mysterious circumstances surrounding the past and everyone's silence on the subject does portend to something big and I hope the CVs don't let the viewers down at the unveiling.

u mean Zaki was in love with Zeenat too 😲😕 .. so its like history repeating itself .. goshhh they will b terrible and mayb KA ka prediction will come true , that is both brothers at loggerhands this time ... earlier Zaki might hv silently sacrificed but not anymore kind of scenario ... yes the way all r silent over Sahir's marital status is a mystry .. I mean KA , Anam or Zaki colud hv told Aarzoo that how can Sahir marry u , he is already married .. I mean I know in muslims its allowed but still Aarzoo could hv been told about his first marriage when Sahir proposed her for marriage  but surprisingly all remained tight lipped about it .. Wonder why 😕

Sahir is unlikely to emerge unscathed from his own web of lies.  He has jumped at the very first chance offered to him to make Arzoo his.  He has not even stopped to think or consider that Samaira & Rehman could be trying to trap Zaki.  He appears to be more focussed on removing Zaki out of Arzoo's life by hook or crook.  If Sahir is preoccupied with other stuff, I am looking forward to Zaki exposing Samaira's trap and proving himself worthy in the bargain.

True ... He actually wants Sam's accusation to come true on Zaki so that Aarzoo can become his .. that must b in his subconscious mind for sure 😉😆😆 .. but then as per SBS , it seems he calls off Sam-Zaki engagement .. errr so does he hv change of heart and wants to go the honest way now without playing any games 😕

Arzoo needs to follow up on her gut instinct as to why Sahir is moving so fast & why Zaki wants her to apply brakes to her whirlwind romance.  Thankfully, she will know the fact of Sahir's marital status sooner per the spoiler.  Given her Mom's predicament, will she agree to be the second wife while the first wife is alive?

yeah I too want Aarzoo to think on those lines now and not simply go blind and deaf in love ... she need to put her doubts on the fact that Zaki is not happy with Sahir proposing her which means there must b something fishy here ..

Yes, the mirror symbolism was very appropriate. The transparency when Arzoo was looking into the mirror reflected the purity & clarity of her heart but the lack of transparency when Sahir was self-reflecting showed not only darkness but his inner turmoil as well.  In his pursuit of the deal, he keeps suppressing his conscience but now has started to question his motives & actions.  Feelings & emotions are rearing their ugly head leaving him with not much choice.

yess Aarzoo's heart is pure .. there is no sin hidden inside her ... Sahir's heart might b pure but his mind is definitely not and thats why his mirror reflection was not clear either .. u really cannot lie to your own reflection after all ...

The resident evil witches came back to play their part now that drama has to envelop the main characters.  Alvira's silence usually makes me *headdesk* but specifically liked her stating to KA that she is the mistress of the house.  In this mix, what role will Arzoo's family play upon return?

Alvira-KA r like Sahir-Rehmaan jodi .. both looking for onupmanship game always 😆😆 .. so far Alvira always had upper hand just how Sahir had it with Rehmaan .. both maa and beta r too smart for the rest 😉😆😆
Originally posted by docmonica

Such an awesome analysis Jyoti!

What is also so amazing to me is the portrayal of Sahir by HC and is how realistic it is. There are so many layers...from the characterization, the motivations, and everything that is drives the inner conflicts of his character. I find this very similar to what life is like in real life. Real life is incredibly complex. This is what makes some of our decisions so difficult in real life ...especially those regarding matters of love.

I so agree .. thats what fascinates me about Sahir too .. he is a multi layered character and very unpredictable .. u just dunno whats his next move like Aarzoo described him 😳 .. thats the USP of his character and yes its real in a way ,... Real life too is complex and we ourselves r not sure what holds tomorrow for us and how we gonna behave according to that ...

In real life it's difficult to figure out the right thing to do in a situation. there are so many layers of considerations one weighs in one's mind before making a decision. Our decisions are imperfect, they are gambles we take...it is rarely the situation that everything is simple and so clear cut.

true .. we r no saints in our own lives .. we do make wrong decisions deliberately for our own benefits .. Sahir that way is very human ..

Harshad is able to show all this in Sahir. He can portray an amazing multidimensional character realistically on screen. We see Sahir's essence of being "dil ka accha" and being truly in love Despite having so many of layers and layers of intermixed darkness and unpredictable behavior... Harshad makes us still root for SaAz to happen.

So true .. he is an actor par excellence 👏👏👏

Maybe it is because we all are like that? Nobody is perfect all the time neither are we such simple characters ourselves. I think this is why i have been so in love and soo hooked watching this serial. Harshad Chopra truly deserves all the praise he gets.   Add Shivya and her expressions and the result has been magic.   Their "reel" characters, their interactions, inner conflicts, remind me of "real" people and life----how imperfect we all are...yet we all want happiness and love ...just like SaAz.

thats what hooked me to the show as well .. the mystry element surrrounding Sahir's character is quite interesting .. I like how CVs gave him a grey shade here .. he is neither black nor white and thats how life is .. in life nothing is black or white .. there is always that grey somewhere we experience in our life  ... Shivya being a newcomer is doing full justice to Aarzoo as well 👏👏👏

Sorry so long...just wanted to express that the characters are pulling us into their reality ... I think they are showing how complex the human psyche is ... I'm rooting for Sahir to realize soon his love is reality and not an illusion at all
😳

its very nicely written  👏👏 and I totally agree with u 👍🏼

Originally posted by crazzykuri

Nice post Jyoti!😊 A big applaud to you👏

Yes i agree with you... I too didn't find any connection between the deal, Zaki-sam marriage and Sahir's proposal to Arzoo for nikah... Though he will marry Arzoo... he knows his brother well too... he is not that guy who will stick to any girl... sahir knows this fact... so how will he sure that zaki will accept sam and the deal will get done????😕

So actually he truly loves Arzoo and want to marry her... but let's see how CVs will handle this Zeenat matter and her betrayal and that wada.

Exactly .. he is using deal and Zaki-Sam marriage as a mere excuse to convince his own self that he is successfully playing this game but the reality is its no more a game .. he genuinely wants to marry Aarzoo because now he fears loosing her to the truth that Zaki might tell her anytime and so he takes the extreeme route of marriage proposal this time ...

I too want to see how this Zeenat story is taken from here onwards .. CVs need to plan a proper backstory for her which can justify Sahir's current actions and desperation for the promise