Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Just STOP questing her mothers chagracter !! Just beacuse she is a celeb you dont heave the right! Iheartwhatever should I make the same questiob to you! COMEoOn GroOw Up SeriOously -.-
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

In one interview she said they all had the same dad and in another she said she was the only one with an Indian dad. Since she's the middle child I'm just wondering how that makes sense. πŸ˜• Unless her mom had an affair with an Indian man in the middle, had Kat and then went back to having kids with her British partner. 

Kitty Kat says ...merry Christmas to u tooπŸ˜›
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LSctt

Why are you so concerned with her moms sexual history? Quite obvious it doesn't make any difference to Kat or her family

Festive occasions are the perfect time to raise such questionsπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

her success is not whats being discussed or questioned, please keep up. 

As far as I am concerned, the discussion was about her family members...and that's exactly what I have talked about. Haven't even learned to read, now have we?
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Spare Katrina's family from bashing and just because she is a celebrity that does not mean gives anyone a right to question from where she is or who her father is.

Well to play the devil's advocate, as bitter losers using the anonymity of the web, they are allowed to show their hatred toward unrelated characters...that's how sorry their lives are...let them feed on that πŸ˜†
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: silent_reader

Well to play the devil's advocate, as bitter losers using the anonymity of the web, they are allowed to show their hatred toward unrelated characters...that's how sorry their lives are...let them feed on that πŸ˜†

So true πŸ˜† questioning her mother for the relationships she had is the heights from her hardcore haters. It's okay to say katrina is not good in acting but bashing her family is ludicrous. 

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silent_reader

As far as I am concerned, the discussion was about her family members...and that's exactly what I have talked about. Haven't even learned to read, now have we?

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunflower52

So true πŸ˜† questioning her mother for the relationships she had is the heights from her hardcore haters. It's okay to say katrina is not good in acting but bashing her family is ludicrous. 

exactly. I don't know anything abt her mum or her personal life but still I respect her mum. bcz not every woman can raise 7 children alone
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not interested in her mothers sexual history or her husband(s)however, I don't think kat is indian at all. maybe romanian or some other eastern european country.Edited by pomegranate - 9 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry double post,Edited by pomegranate - 9 years ago