Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif's Christmas celebrations with family-DT note pg 14 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
^^ Anybody with working eyesight can see that Katrina is of mixed race and not fully caucasian.

OT: They are such a cute and normal family!!!
Edited by silent_reader - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm surprised no one asked the question yet. Lo main hi kar deti hoon...

Q. Which one among her older sisters was a po*n star? 

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's looking old especially the lines on her face. I agree her sisters are way more prettier!
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely pics. They got some real good DNA running in that family.
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

I'm surprised no one asked the question yet. Lo main hi kar deti hoon...

Q. Which one among her older sisters was a po*n star?

Oh god that is just ridiculous! You don't like Katrina? Fine talk about her , why go to such level n talk in that way about her family?
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LSctt

Why are you so concerned with her moms sexual history? Quite obvious it doesn't make any difference to Kat or her family

its called natural curiosity about a public figure thats been claoked in mystery over a decade long career. move on if it bothers you. 

So, she was born in hong kong? i know there was NY, hawaii, and UK involved also. 
shes long maintained that shes from london, but her accent always said otherwise. 
She could be italian but i doubt shes indian. any indianness seen in her is because shes been living in india for 10+ years and her complexion has tanned. couple that with her black hair and u get the illusion of someone who looks indian.
Edited by Enycedoll - 9 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Enycedoll

its called natural curiosity about a public figure thats been claoked in mystery over a decade long career. move on if it bothers you. 

So, she was born in hong kong? i know there was NY, hawaii, and UK involved also. 
shes long maintained that shes from london, but her accent always said otherwise. 
She could be italian but i doubt shes indian. any indianness seen in her is because shes been living in india for 10+ years and her complexion has tanned. couple that with her black hair and u get the illusion of someone who looks indian.

Exactly my thoughts..
I mean why does it bother or make difference to you that she's questioning about her mom's sexual history..."when Kat and her family don't care" 

Acting like they don't care, still questioning people's curiosity/opinion.
yeah i see how much "you don't care" ðŸ˜†
^^ So what if she isn't half indian, if one of her sisters is in po*n...she  is still extremely succesful and rich 😆
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silent_reader

^^ So what if she isn't half indian, if one of her sisters is in po*n...she  is still extremely succesful and rich 😆

her success is not whats being discussed or questioned, please keep up. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Spare Katrina's family from bashing and just because she is a celebrity that does not mean gives anyone a right to question from where she is or who her father is.