Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

So Ishaani has finally confessed her love....

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
All in all, today's episode was worth watching...I felt, it were as if Ishaani came out of some long deep sleep...she has now realized what life and love is...I was happy to see that strong sense of penitence in her eyes...She was portrayed as a typical hindu wife who can go to any limits to bring her husband back to life...The ganapati shloka was indeed music to my ears as it brought a sense of satisfaction making me feel that if lord Ganesha exists, then he will leave no stone unturned to eradicate miseries from our lives...Ranveer battling against his own life and finally gaining victory over it is an evidence in itself that true prayers do lead to miracles in life...
I am happy that Ishaani has acknowledged the so called " humanly nature" alive in Ranveer...she hates Chirag to the core...which is sone pe suhaaga...

But i wonder- how would Ranveer reciprocate his love for Ishaani, now that he feels Ishaani was unfaithful in her marriage (thanks to those images sent by chirag which authenticate Ishaani's infidelity- according to Ranveer and not viewers)...why did he splash water on ishaani's face?

How would Falguni, Nitin and other members react to the images sent to Ranveer? what consequences will Ishaani have to face, for her dumbness and foolishness she had been exhibiting until now???...share your views guys..

Edited by Suhana4ght - 26 December 2014 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana79roshni.r3OmaRamdass

thappadbaba Senior Member
thappadbaba
thappadbaba

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
52 views and no replies..Cry
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Well ishani is blind...of course she is blind in love...
How couldn't she be...??

she was her dad'd cutie...

Her friend's sweetheart...(i mean ranveer's)

All she witnessed in her life till now was pure form of love...

Sometimes from harshad and sometimes from RV...

And that made her believe chirag like hell..when she saw RVs qualities in chirag..she fell for it..fell for those qualities of him...

And she believed him blindly...

But now she realized what love is and who loved her really...so now she'll love RV wholeheartedly and blindly...

No matter he loves her back or not...i am pretty sure she will love him unconditionally and this love will definitely make RV realize the truth behind those photographs..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ana79thappadbaba

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Ranveer battling against his own life and finally gaining victory over it is an evidence in itself that true prayers do lead to miracles in life...  I too believe this...True prayers & true faith do lead to miracles...

why did he splash water on ishaani's face?   I'm too so confused with this...& i
'm very happy that Ishani has finaaly confessed that she was always in love with Ranveer & not Chirag..This realization was indeed needed..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top