Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Joseph for sharing. SaSh chemistry was indeed electrifying . 2 good actors came together to gave us our memorable PaRud.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Thanks Joseph for sharing. SaSh chemistry was indeed electrifying . 2 good actors came together to gave us our memorable PaRud.

I am so glad that Most of leading Media Grp. are accepting X-Factor of PaRud jodi. Ashish n Sanaya were brilliant in their respective characters but,same time they were electrifying for each other too in every Paro-Rudra scene.
"Rangrasiya" all PaRud scenes are memorable only because of them. 
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Joseph... The chemistry was so apparent from the very first scene. ... what a fabulous couple... cant forget PARUD                                                                                             
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I shall never ever forget how Sanish brought Parud to life.
They were gorgeous and electrifying!!! 

Every single scene was so wonderfully done. Want to thank ST for casting Sanish together because he visualised Rudra-Paro as we saw onscreen and yes, it was BRILLIANT. 
Sanaya is a beautiful performer and so is Ashish, both are intense actors and give in everything to their characters which is why their pair brought such results onscreen. I am just mad about them...

I just wanted to see them more onscreen... was left pining for more with the way RR ended. This is one unforgettable pair which has gone a way too deep inside our hearts. 

thanks for the article Joe. 😊
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aaliah3108

I shall never ever forget how Sanish brought Parud to life.

They were gorgeous and electrifying!!! 

Every single scene was so wonderfully done. Want to thank ST for casting Sanish together because he visualised Rudra-Paro as we saw onscreen and yes, it was BRILLIANT. 
Sanaya is a beautiful performer and so is Ashish, both are intense actors and give in everything to their characters which is why their pair brought such results onscreen. I am just mad about them...

I just wanted to see them more onscreen... was left pining for more with the way RR ended. This is one unforgettable pair which has gone a way too deep inside our hearts. 

thanks for the article Joe. 😊

@ Bold : Totally agree wid you. 👍🏼
sara_in thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I miss them...come back...both of you...together...
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Indeed the power of Two ❤️..A pair which etched deeply in our hearts though short lived..

TFS Jo