Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mouni-Mohit FC#38|Musical Saga of Love| (Page 75)

PanchaliKaArjun IF-Rockerz
PanchaliKaArjun
PanchaliKaArjun

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Helllo MoMo-Ian's ? What's up ? Lovely pic Sadhana di 

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Sam
Hi goodmorning how are you

And Thank you
Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Sati was in Daksh bhavan where Prajapthi Daksh started his tirade again Mahadev
That bhaad has taught you well Sati you are speaking his words
You have lived with him for years in Kailash in the open wilderness and you stand before me as my daughter
That Kapali must be feeling so proud of himself

Sati's eyes turned red she was fuming
Prajapthi enough she roared at him
I have heard enough words you have insulted my husband too many times and each time my husband asked me to forgive you but this time you have gone too far and saying this Sati took the roop of Adhishakti .
Prajapthi roared Adhishakti
Prajapati main Adi-Shakti hoon. Samast shrushti ke praniyon ke swas mein jo tapan hai who main hoon, samst brahmand ki jo urja Shakti hai who main hoon, manav sharir mein sthit kunadalini shakti main hoon, Grah-Nakshatra ki gati main hoon, Vishnu ka sudarshan main hoon, Mahadev ka trishul main hoon.Main tumhare tap se prasann hokar tumhari putri ki roop mein janmi thi kintu tum mujhe pehchan nahi sake aur ahamkar mein aa kar Mahadev ka apman kar baithe. Ab tumhare apman ka dand samast shrusti ko bhogna hoga

The world will have to pay for your sins Prajapthi
I was pleased with your devotion and decided to be born as your daughter but you are not worth it. You could not even recognise me.
You even went back on your word. And now you will have to pay for it. 
Sati had taken the roop of Mata Durga and she was ready to kill
Prajapthi she screamed his name once again as she aimed her trishul at him.
Prajapthi had fallen down as the earth shook in fear of her anger she placed a foot on his chest as Prajapthi Daksh looked up at his daughter with fear all over his face.

Mahadev instantly woke up from his trance he was crying for his Sati
Sati no 
Sati heard his voice and removed her foot.
Mahadev  got up and pulled his tendrils out
Veerbhadra appeared before him
Bhardra your Mata needs you go to her and protect her
Veerbhadra left immediately
Adhishakti was too powerful she roared like a tigress and pulled out her sword at that very moment Veerbhadra appeared before her
Mata Mahadev sent me to help you
Sati come back to Kailash to me. Sati was still furious and she cried as she heard his voice
How can I when I disobeyed you. 
Mahadev I fought with you for my father you tried to reason with me so many times and each time I stood my ground
Sati come back to me please. Hearing the tremble in her husband's voice made Sati realise how much she meant to him and she disappeard from Daksh bhavan

At Kailash Mahadev had begun his dance of destruction  and he pulled out another tendril and Kali appeared. Kali went to help Veerbhadra
I am not afraid of you Daksh said to Kail Veerbhadra was on a rampage
Kali roared and fire spilled out of her mouth 
Mata Prasuti and the sapt rishis fell at her feet but not Daskh who began to fight with her. He was fighting a losing battle
He turned to run and ran for his life with Kali and Veerbhadra followed him
Narayan he begged for his Aradhya to appear before him and when he finally did 
He rebuked Daksh you want me to fight aganist Veerbhadra who is an Ansh of Mahadev
That would be like fighting my Aardhya and I will not do that Daksh not even for you
Narayan Veerbhara bowed before him and Narayan blessed him and disappeard
Veerbhadra smirked at Dhaskh 
Your Aardhaya has left you all alone Dhaksh with us
Kali stepped in front of him as they fought together and won. Daksh was still not giving up
Plead forgivness from Mahadev and I will stop
Never said Daksh his arrogance was still intact.
Narayan he shouted once again as he headed back to his palace 

Time stood still as Narayan appeard before Mahadev
Mahadev you need to stop Bhadra and Kali before they destroy the world and the people living in it
Narayan what is the use of this world when it has insulted my Sati time and time again
Mahadev please
Mahadev a sweet voice called out and soon Sati was seen running toward her husband seeing her Mahadev calmed down and reduced his size. Only his Sati had the power and ability to control him 
Sati Mahadev began the dance of destruction and it needs to be stopped
Sati touched her husband's shoulders and danced around him. She was seductive in her movements Narayan disappeard. Whenever Mahadev took his Rudra roop only his Adhishakti could stop him. Her gentle fluid movements bought a calmness to the world . Together they bought peace and tranquility to the world. 

When peace was restorted Sati began to sob at her husband's feet.
Sati you have not done anything wrong . He pulled her up and cradled her like a baby she was still crying.
Sati it is alright you are safe.
I should have heeded your words and listened to you. I made a terrible mistake and I can not 
Sati stop you have not done anything wrong. You were a daughter at that time and not my wife.Sati he wiped away her tears and continued to console his wife while at the same time he could also see what was going on with Dhaksh
What was done was done and there was no going back.
Dhaskh had to pay for all the things he had done. 
Mahadev Narayan appeared once again and 
Narayan it will be done
What will be done Shiv
We need to visit Daksh bhavan one more time

Veerbhadra broke down the door and Dhaksh fell backwards. The pleadings from the Sapt Rishis feel on his deaf ears as he cut off his head. He had to pay for all the sins he had commited againist his Mata.
Prasuti fainted on the spot the last words she said was Sati.he came around and was searching for her daughter
Sati she called for her daughter

Mahadev took Sati's hands and appeared in Dhaksh bhavan where Dhaksh's lifeless body was lying on the ground
He gave him life and a head shaped like a goat

Prabhu Daksh fell at his feet 
Forgive me and my sins
Putri forgive this father of yours
Sati forgave her father and the palace restorted its peace and calmness
Daksh began to change and he sang songs praising Mahadev . 

Mahadev and Sati returned back home to Kailash were they began to live a happy loving family life again. It was like a homecoming for Sati. She was back where she belonged with a husband who loved more than anything in the world.

Edited by Sadhanamomo - 08 January 2015 at 1:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mmroyalkaterick

DhwaniNair IF-Dazzler
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thank you Sadhana for ur wonderful version... :) Y dont Gods thought like us!!! :(

Edited by DhwaniNair - 08 January 2015 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mmroyalkaterickSadhanamomo

mmroyalkaterick IF-Rockerz
mmroyalkaterick
mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hello MoMoians...HugI have missed you all.
mmroyalkaterick
mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DhwaniNair

Thank you Sadhana for ur wonderful version... :) Y dont Gods thought like us!!! :(

Because God Doesn't write stories in texts Dhwani...People do. They do whatever they please, or find may could serve their purpose.

DhwaniNairSadhanamomo

mmroyalkaterick
mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Hello Sam how are you doing??
mmroyalkaterick
mmroyalkaterick

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadhanamomo

Sati was in Daksh bhavan where Prajapthi Daksh started his tirade again Mahadev
That bhaad has taught you well Sati you are speaking his words
You have lived with him for years in Kailash in the open wilderness and you stand before me as my daughter
That Kapali must be feeling so proud of himself

Sati's eyes turned red she was fuming
Prajapthi enough she roared at him
I have heard enough words you have insulted my husband too many times and each time my husband asked me to forgive you but this time you have gone too far and saying this Sati took the roop of Adhishakti .
Prajapthi roared Adhishakti
Prajapati main Adi-Shakti hoon. Samast shrushti ke praniyon ke swas mein jo tapan hai who main hoon, samst brahmand ki jo urja Shakti hai who main hoon, manav sharir mein sthit kunadalini shakti main hoon, Grah-Nakshatra ki gati main hoon, Vishnu ka sudarshan main hoon, Mahadev ka trishul main hoon.Main tumhare tap se prasann hokar tumhari putri ki roop mein janmi thi kintu tum mujhe pehchan nahi sake aur ahamkar mein aa kar Mahadev ka apman kar baithe. Ab tumhare apman ka dand samast shrusti ko bhogna hoga

The world will have to pay for your sins Prajapthi
I was pleased with your devotion and decided to be born as your daughter but you are not worth it. You could not even recognise me.
You even went back on your word. And now you will have to pay for it. 
Sati had taken the roop of Mata Durga and she was ready to kill
Prajapthi she screamed his name once again as she aimed her trishul at him.
Prajapthi had fallen down as the earth shook in fear of her anger she placed a foot on his chest as Prajapthi Daksh looked up at his daughter with fear all over his face.

Mahadev instantly woke up from his trance he was crying for his Sati
Sati no 
Sati heard his voice and removed her foot.
Mahadev  got up and pulled his tendrils out
Veerbhadra appeared before him
Bhardra your Mata needs you go to her and protect her
Veerbhadra left immediately
Adhishakti was too powerful she roared like a tigress and pulled out her sword at that very moment Veerbhadra appeared before her
Mata Mahadev sent me to help you
Sati come back to Kailash to me. Sati was still furious and she cried as she heard his voice
How can I when I disobeyed you. 
Mahadev I fought with you for my father you tried to reason with me so many times and each time I stood my ground
Sati come back to me please. Hearing the tremble in her husband's voice made Sati realise how much she meant to him and she disappeard from Daksh bhavan

At Kailash Mahadev had begun his dance of destruction  and he pulled out another tendril and Kali appeared. Kali went to help Veerbhadra
I am not afraid of you Daksh said to Kail Veerbhadra was on a rampage
Kali roared and fire spilled out of her mouth 
Mata Prasuti and the sapt rishis fell at her feet but not Daskh who began to fight with her. He was fighting a losing battle
He turned to run and ran for his life with Kali and Veerbhadra followed him
Narayan he begged for his Aradhya to appear before him and when he finally did 
He rebuked Daksh you want me to fight aganist Veerbhadra who is an Ansh of Mahadev
That would be like fighting my Aardhya and I will not do that Daksh not even for you
Narayan Veerbhara bowed before him and Narayan blessed him and disappeard
Veerbhadra smirked at Dhaskh 
Your Aardhaya has left you all alone Dhaksh with us
Kali stepped in front of him as they fought together and won. Daksh was still not giving up
Plead forgivness from Mahadev and I will stop
Never said Daksh his arrogance was still intact.
Narayan he shouted once again as he headed back to his palace 

Time stood still as Narayan appeard before Mahadev
Mahadev you need to stop Bhadra and Kali before they destroy the world and the people living in it
Narayan what is the use of this world when it has insulted my Sati time and time again
Mahadev please
Mahadev a sweet voice called out and soon Sati was seen running toward her husband seeing her Mahadev calmed down and reduced his size. Only his Sati had the power and ability to control him 
Sati Mahadev began the dance of destruction and it needs to be stopped
Sati touched her husband's shoulders and danced around him. She was seductive in her movements Narayan disappeard. Whenever Mahadev took his Rudra roop only his Adhishakti could stop him. Her gentle fluid movements bought a calmness to the world . Together they bought peace and tranquility to the world. 

When peace was restorted Sati began to sob at her husband's feet.
Sati you have not done anything wrong . He pulled her up and cradled her like a baby she was still crying.
Sati it is alright you are safe.
I should have heeded your words and listened to you. I made a terrible mistake and I can not 
Sati stop you have not done anything wrong. You were a daughter at that time and not my wife.Sati he wiped away her tears and continued to console his wife while at the same time he could also see what was going on with Dhaksh
What was done was done and there was no going back.
Dhaskh had to pay for all the things he had done. 
Mahadev Narayan appeared once again and 
Narayan it will be done
What will be done Shiv
We need to visit Daksh bhavan one more time

Veerbhadra broke down the door and Dhaksh fell backwards. The pleadings from the Sapt Rishis feel on his deaf ears as he cut off his head. He had to pay for all the sins he had commited againist his Mata.
Prasuti fainted on the spot the last words she said was Sati.he came around and was searching for her daughter
Sati she called for her daughter

Mahadev took Sati's hands and appeared in Dhaksh bhavan where Dhaksh's lifeless body was lying on the ground
He gave him life and a head shaped like a goat

Prabhu Daksh fell at his feet 
Forgive me and my sins
Putri forgive this father of yours
Sati forgave her father and the palace restorted its peace and calmness
Daksh began to change and he sang songs praising Mahadev . 

Mahadev and Sati returned back home to Kailash were they began to live a happy loving family life again. It was like a homecoming for Sati. She was back where she belonged with a husband who loved more than anything in the world.

Wow Di...you wrote it so perfectly...that I don't know how could I now question this???
Foramdi...you were right...Mahadev called Sati back and sent Veerbhadra instead Cry
I love this version...very much. And I am so ecstatic and overjoyed that I am part of this FC where people create such a powerful and beautiful world that one could forget all his pain...from now on...I think this would be the version I prefer.

Sadhanamomoforam.

Go to top