Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Mouni-Mohit FC#38|Musical Saga of Love| (Page 70)

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Momo feet last yr wish Monu posts some pics soon of Mohu

No feet this time want the whole packageEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripforam.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadhanamomo

yes yes yes... want a pic... even this pic made us all happy... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadhanamomo

DhwaniNair IF-Dazzler
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:56am | IP Logged
R u sure?? Mouni in kerala...!! its not only God's own country, but also my own country... :)

Wish they wil giv an interviw to malayalam channel. :)

dreams dreams dreams
DhwaniNair IF-Dazzler
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadhanamomo

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming I am dreaminggg WOW!! they are in KERALA.. I AM SURE mOmO together... OMG!!! Last year dis tym a tour to Athirapalli frm my clg. I am a homesick, so didnt attend it. Y my parents dont take me to Athirapally now!!! I want to GO now  CryCryCry

Sadhanamomo

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Me too want to go to Kerela this time specifically to see Momo
And Foru

Happy u means crazy nutcase we were a gone case

DhwaniNair

DhwaniNair IF-Dazzler
DhwaniNair
DhwaniNair

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged

TWIST THE TALE...

I am starting from The AadiShakti roop of Sati...
"Prajapati main Adi-Shakti hoon. Samast shrushti ke praniyon ke swas mein jo tapan hai who main hoon, samst brahmand ki jo urja Shakti hai who main hoon, manav sharir mein sthit kunadalini shakti main hoon, Grah-Nakshatra ki gati main hoon, Vishnu ka sudarshan main hoon, Mahadev ka trishul main hoon.Main tumhare tap se prasann hokar tumhari putri ki roop mein janmi thi kintu tum mujhe pehchan nahi sake aur ahamkar mein aa kar Mahadev ka apman kar baithe. Ab tumhare apman ka dand samast shrusti ko bhogna hoga" (thanks for this: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3341500&TPN=45)
"You insulted my Mahadev. You must get the punishment for it. Not only you, but also thewhole world are going to suffer"
Then Shakti started her dance with great anger. The world trembled in her anger. Earthquake, volcano eruption, cyclone,etc plays.. still Mahadev in his Yoganidra...
Nandi, Trimutris and other Gods tried to get up Mahadev from it. While in Daksh's place all are frightened with the uncontrolled state of Adishakti... Daksh: "Dont get frightened!!! I am here. Prajapathi Daksh is here!! dont worry.. nothing will happened. I am going to do a pooja with Saptha rishis whichi will giv an end to all these non sense!"
Adishakti stopped her dance for a minute... but the pralay has no end. She pick her hair and made Kaali from it. Then She released Spiritual energy from her various weapons. All r united in Kaali.
Adishakti : "Kill that proud man" AngryAngryAngry
Daksh started to run from the place in fear. But kaali followed him. Adishakti resumed her dance.
Saptha rishis started to praise her through a devotional prayer. All others joined with them. But nothing could make her calm.
Daksh couldnt escape from the eyes of Kaali. There was no way other than go to mahadev for daksh. So Daksh went to Kailash.
All Gods are presen there.. Daksh rushed to fall on the feet of mahadev and cried "Help me Mahadev, I did mistakes. Pls save me..!!"

Vishnu: "Mahadev, kaali is came from Sati who is the daughter of Daksh. By Killing him, Kaali and Shakti will trapped in the chain of karma. We should prevent it mahadev"

Mahadev prevent Kaali from entering into Kailash by forming a layer. Kaali furiously waited outside for Daksh.

"Dev, mahadev...pls open ur eyes.." All cried. But no response from mahadev...

Adishakti who came to know about the status of Kaali, used her dance to destroy Sati's body.

Mahadev opened his eyes ,stood up and suddenly disappeard from Kailash!

Mahadev started his Tandav. All r shocked. The dance of Both Shiva n Shakti created more calamities in the world.

All left Kailash except Daksh.

The whole three world devoted themselves in prayer.

Both are not compromising eachother. By the fear of Shakti's decision to destroy Sati's body, Mahadev created Veerabhadra from the hair. He commanded him to kill daksh.

Veerabhadra firecely entered into Kailash. By seeing him, Daksh again started to run again.
Kaali still cant reach to Daksh who went back to Adishakti for the shelter.
Shakti who still dancing didnt care his request. Veerabhadra entered. Daksh fell. Veerabhadra jumped and cut his head which fell on yagagni. (Like in serial) He disappeared.

Adishakti became calm, absorbed Kaali back to her and back to Sati's form with a gloomy face. Prasuti requested Sati for her husband's life. "He deserved it, ma. And now i dont know what i deserves. :( " Tears came from her eyes... And also offcourse from Mahadev. "Comeback Sati to Kailash. I will be there."

Vishnu and Brahama appeard infrontof Sati and requested her to go to Kailash where Mahadev waiting for her. They also informed about his inability to come here for take her bcaz f her "Vachan"..

Sati "Y should he come here. Again getting insult!! I did mistake to my mahadev. I am the reason for all insults!!!"
Vishnu "Daksh's words that u mentioned as insults never giv any pain to mahadev. He is crying for your sadness. So u should go back to him. Otherwise u r doing mistake by giving him pain"!!

Sati back to kailash with vishnu,brahma n their consorts.. Nandi and others grandly welcomed her. Mahadev in yoganidra. She fell on his feet and started crying and apologizing. He opened her eyes and touch sati with teary eyes. Both stood up. She again said "Sorry" mahadev "Its okay dear. U came back to me. What i need more than this." They hugged. All r smiled and left the place for their privacy. Sati "I am giving a great promise which i will not break ever. i will attain adishakti's power by following ur instructions. I will never disobey U" Mahadev smiled.

Vishnu and Brahma came back and tried to understand Mahadev the imporantance of daksh in the world. "His pride is dead now. So its tim4 giving back his life for the world"

They all together arrived Daksh's place n gave him life (as in serial).

Then Both Shiva and Sati restarted their happy life in Kailash again... :)

Edited by DhwaniNair - 07 January 2015 at 7:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsNooneSadhanamomoforam.

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged

The heart wants what it wants
Instagram media by imouniroy - The heart wants what it wants...

AsNoone

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
new edit

Sadhanamomo

Go to top