Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsNoone thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sadhanadi yeah my laptop will back soon and I will send you links then.
By the way di you are very lucky...remember few days ago Mahadev scolded Nandi and said no one can come between him and his Sadhana*wink* and Tapasya.
AsNoone thumbnail
Did anyone noticed Sati was giving expression when Khyati, Aditi were singing?? Madanika was noticing that.
AsNoone thumbnail
Page 150 finally... Congrats this FC is finished.
AsNoone thumbnail
And Sati was complaining that she didn't matter to Shiva. He didn't acknowledge her at all. After his song,he had gone.. She stayed their unrest...still dancing on his tune.
AsNoone thumbnail
That is the reason of her resentment for Shiva for now. Deep down she fell for him the moment she laid her eyes on him.
AsNoone thumbnail
First making her restless then confused and now overwhelmed... She was waiting for a brief moment that could assure her mind and drove away all doubts, insecurity.
AsNoone thumbnail
But yeah...he is not a mere human, neither he is Chandra.. He is Chandrasekhar. Appeasing him would be tough...but the process has begun already.. First she danced onto his tune, then sang his song...her heart, mind already surrendered to him.
AsNoone thumbnail
Now it is her soul's waiting to reach its destination. And her journey to find the essence of her life...her swadharma, her Tapasya... Her Lord Shiva.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey everyone missed this FC ! Could not come here as I was sick but now I have gone through all the pages :D . God another FC finished Congo di s and is the new FC ready ? 
AsNoone thumbnail
Yes SAM... Here you go http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4290616&PID=118682498&#p118682498