Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
my all time fav scene of shiv sati was when that kid called sati nackchari...lol shiva indirectly meaning sati was nakchari hahaha
AsNoone thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

my all time fav scene of shiv sati was when that kid called sati nackchari...lol shiva indirectly meaning sati was nakchari hahaha

mine too...arey aap he toh h...won nakchadi Rajkumari, bade raja ki beti. I wish they have a scene too...only sukarn, Sati and Jatta.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

mine too...arey aap he toh h...won nakchadi Rajkumari, bade raja ki beti. I wish they have a scene too...only sukarn, Sati and Jatta.

remember when shiv wanted to talk to sati in private n nandi was helping making up excuses i think. sati's parents were kinda worried lol.
AsNoone thumbnail
Yeah...he said he wanted to be alone with Sati... Prasuti " ashisht...aisi shist baatein mat karo" and Daksh was at his end of wit. Nandi.."gaye gaye mere swami to gaye. An bnwa lijiye iski murti, uski murti, sabki murti"
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Yeah...he said he wanted to be alone with Sati... Prasuti " ashisht...aisi shist baatein mat karo" and Daksh was at his end of wit. Nandi.."gaye gaye mere swami to gaye. An bnwa lijiye iski murti, uski murti, sabki murti"

hahaha before they got married they had really cute nok jhoks hehee
AsNoone thumbnail
But meena wouldn't you find this strange when Sati fell in love with Shiva... Prasuti was clueless... Yet she wouldn't want to leave her alone with a sculptor.
AsNoone thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

hahaha before they got married they had really cute nok jhoks hehee

I wish they have more after marriage as well...only she was angry as her night was interrupted, Shiva played Drama to make her smile...and then came Vidyunmali
AsNoone thumbnail
Dear dii...
Please make a new FC...
For ShivaSati...
See my poetry :-)
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

But meena wouldn't you find this strange when Sati fell in love with Shiva... Prasuti was clueless... Yet she wouldn't want to leave her alone with a sculptor.

i feel as a mother she kinda was protective with her daughter going out with a unknown man
AsNoone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhanamomo

Priyu

Lovely edit where do you come up with these mindblowing ideas
too good yaar😃😛

mindshaking edit pryu...what is your intention? It's so MoMolicious.. Kya kahoon