Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsNoone thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyanshi_

No Di I don't..πŸ˜›
You better ask Januji

actually it's not even important...lets continue our discussions...btw where is my Di??
Priyanshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But the best part.. when Sati jumped in front of the neelkanth to save him from the agnibaan! After that only she realised she was in love With Shiva!
Each n every scene was a "heartbeat skipping" moment for me!
Priyanshi_ thumbnail
Yahhh!!!
My uncouth barbarian pataoing Sati..the Rudy Moody princess! πŸ˜†
But my poor child... instead of impressing her he did the opposite of it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

in dkdm we saw how sati fell in love with shiva... how she was mesmerised...
how she was drawn towards him... she was ready to go against her father...

and in iom we saw how shiva was mesmerised by her beauty her bravery with which she fought in that terrorist attack
how he was drawn towards her... those sleepless nights...
his determination to change vikarma law

and now i want to see mohit in this role.. i want to see his expressions...

in dkdm we never saw that...

Exactly Di...in DKDM we saw Sati as "Teri Deewani" but in IOM..Shiva was "Main to tere pyar mein deewana ho gaya"...seriously...Sati's longing, yearning, passion and pain all were shown in DKDM...but Shiva falling for Sati...I wanna see too.
To me two sides of Shiva...one is mythological Shiva...hard to decipher, but once you start, you get hooked and addicted and amused and mesmerized and finally drowned...and second side is Man Shiva, in IOM, Lover, Husband, Father, Leader...and then suddenly God. Hero to God...a awe-inspiring journey.
Same with Sati...in IOM she is like stilled lake...yet has deep emotions and feelings. You have to drown in her to see and understand them. And the other side is...our mythology makes it difficult to distinguish...but once you find her...she will never cease you to be amazed and enlightened.
I want to see both Mohit and Mouni to play these roles.
Priyanshi_ thumbnail
Yeah they will be just perfect as Shiva Sati!
AsNoone thumbnail

Yahhh!!!
My uncouth barbarian pataoing Sati..the Rudy Moody princess! πŸ˜†
But my poor child... instead of impressing her he did the opposite of it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Putri...supposed I am guy like him staring at you and wooing you...how would you feel??? Besides Sati accepted her fate as Vikarmic...she endured all the humiliation and pain. She contributed into society the way she could, she kept herself busy of diverting. To her it was very scaring.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

<font color="#003366">Agree with you guys...in IOM Shiva was a common young man with lots of responsibility and dreams...and the moment he set his eyes on Sati, the Meluhan Princess, his life turned upside down...he accepted his fate, approached it with masculine fierceness, fight it...and won it...total Hero...in every way.</font>

that's why I like him more ;)
AsNoone thumbnail

But the best part.. when Sati jumped in front of the neelkanth to save him from the agnibaan! After that only she realised she was in love With Shiva!
Each n every scene was a "heartbeat skipping" moment for me!

Yeah...😭 I wasπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”Shiva's agony and determination and Sati's confession made me smile and cry...Love shall be defined by them.❀️Sometimes I just wish to witness them in person.😭
AsNoone thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

that's why I like him more ;)

Same here...in DKDM first though they showed human side and Godliness together of Shiva...but then...I am disappointed some times.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey janu have u read Shiva trilogy...
if not do read... m sure while reading u will only see Mohit Mouni are shiv sati and u will love the story