Mouni-Mohit FC#38|Musical Saga of Love| - Page 26

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by foram.

this reminds me of the scene... wen shiv sati comes face to face near mandar.. and sati drops glass and they both are lost in each other..

Foru it was when Shiva came to dine with the prajapti daksh.. that was when she'd dropped the glass.
Rimi Di not a mythological one.. he was in totally different avatar in the book. A Tibetan tribal..as they say. Totally smitten by his uncle's untimely and uncalled death but at the same time a very kind-heated human being. I liked him in that rugged way.
Originally posted by Priyanshi_

Foru it was when Shiva came to dine with the prajapti daksh.. that was when she'd dropped the glass.

haan to mandar pe the na tab??? brihaspati bhi to the vahan.. and vo turant samaj gae the ki kuch to gadbad hai😆😆😆

Rimi Di not a mythological one.. he was in totally different avatar in the book. A Tibetan tribal..as they say. Totally smitten by his uncle's untimely and uncalled death but at the same time a very kind-heated human being. I liked him in that rugged way.

yeah the one who would have gone to any extent for love of his life...
he would have gone against world just for sati...
and also the one who without caring for his life would have helped maluhans or the ones who needed him...
Thisscene I imagined when Shiva and Sati were fighting with the giant of a man- ganesh. Just how he protected her from him, but later on she defended herself too.

yeah the one who would have gone to any extent for love of his life...
he would have gone against world just for sati...
and also the one who without caring for his life would have helped maluhans or the ones who needed him...

He went meluha just fr the sake of the betterment of his citizens.. but returned begin a body with no soul. The whole journey was so beautiful and more beautiful made my imagination of momo as the characters!

haan to mandar pe the na tab??? brihaspati bhi to the vahan.. and vo turant samaj gae the ki kuch to gadbad hai😆😆😆

And a good friend that he was of Shiva.. he did the rest! 😛😆

He went meluha just fr the sake of the betterment of his citizens.. but returned begin a body with no soul. The whole journey was so beautiful and more beautiful made my imagination of momo as the characters!

same here
Mohit Mouni are the ones who can bring shiv sati alive for us...
if even some one plans to make iom they should cast mohit mouni
The most beautiful scene... their marriage!

And the aftermath!
Their SR 😛😳

Thisscene I imagined when Shiva and Sati were fighting with the giant of a man- ganesh. Just how he protected her from him, but later on she defended herself too.

their first encounter???
near vasudev temple??