Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Sonali is fat and ugly: Upen! SONALI IS THE DOORMAT OF BB8! (Page 6)

Amfunda Senior Member
Amfunda
Amfunda

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I always loved Sonali and her attitude. But now I can surely say.. She is UGLY... DAMN UGLY and she is shame to women. How she can laugh after listening so many bad words from Upen. He even told her... tumhare fake love angle se tumhare character ka pata chalta hai... and this ugly lady is smiling all the way

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amfunda

I always loved Sonali and her attitude. But now I can surely say.. She is UGLY... DAMN UGLY and she is shame to women. How she can laugh after listening so many bad words from Upen. He even told her... tumhare fake love angle se tumhare character ka pata chalta hai... and this ugly lady is smiling all the way

but thats how she reacts, she laughts it out as if to mock them

gautam does similar remember, he starts singing and dancing

every person doesnt argue and screams. Her laughter was the best reaction to upen's nastiness i believe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeMehakphoolShrumunj

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
yo I am back fr this post...I just had to reply... sonali was superb...upen ki kya jali whn she laughed it off...she doesnt care...say watever u want...I just loveee sonali...its nt the slaps n arguements tht effects most...its the reaction...upen thought she ll react like karishma screaming n all bt wat she does was laughed at his face... n upen was like huh...kya ladki hai ye...she has never done chillam chilli as far as I remember..she always leaves the place before it gets dirty...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeMehakphool

Amfunda Senior Member
Amfunda
Amfunda

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

Originally posted by Amfunda

but thats how she reacts, she laughts it out as if to mock them

gautam does similar remember, he starts singing and dancing

every person doesnt argue and screams. Her laughter was the best reaction to upen's nastiness i believe

I would love to give benefit of doubt but I know tomorrow she will go back to Upen again to do jhin-ga-lala and I hate that.
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Upen and Karishma and the sidekick Dimpy are badmouthing her for camera to try to brainwash the desi TV audience.
Because even Stevie Wonder can see that Sonali getting saved time and time again's giving them sleepless nights because they're both very narcissistic and think only they deserve to get Salman's kudos, only they are righteous, only they deserve to be saved from nominations, only they deserve to be saved by the junta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bCaptiveFreedomMehakphool

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Tbh...sonali deserves dis treatment frm upen...no sympathy fr her
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
after finally watching the episode, i don't think she put up with Upen's shiz, she just DNGAF.. she didn't scream and shout and throw the place upside down, it isn't her style..she gave a few one liners back and walked off laughing..
that infuriated Upen and Karishma more IMO because had she fought, they would exchange heated words, then everyone gets involved.. and it will be like any other fight..

i think it was more smart than her shrieking at that spot, it just made Upen and Karishma implode and then verbal diarrhoea started coming out of their mouth and they started having a spat themselves.. while she was probably doing her thing elsewhere...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bCaptiveFreedom

.Anya. Goldie
.Anya.
.Anya.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
sonali ko ugly aur fat kehne se pehle khud ko dekh le khud kya ha cheapo ek percent bhi handsome nahi ha

Go to top