Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Sonali is fat and ugly: Upen! SONALI IS THE DOORMAT OF BB8! (Page 4)

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i agree to the T...
will back to sonali later but have to say she really brought out the worst side of upen which he has been hiding  behind girls..if she was nt there we wud have never known how disgusting person he is...Actualy sonali challenged his game...and brought out his real character..this type of people should be trashed Dead who has no respect for women...

and sonali, u r dissapointing me again and again...she should at least give back to upen  for this disrespect...taking everything casually making her look like A DOORMAT as you said but still today she talked to him very rudely and i liked that...actually she taunted upen today..

about beauty, i think she is very pretty...she just have bad fashion sense...any designer and make up artist can make her look gorgeous..she has good features..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

television9singin80devsriyakhushi_shankarjacktheripperMehakphoolPri_BSMeherbaan

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
the very fact that sonali laughed it off and gave it no importance is how it should be handled, its like a facepalm to upen who thought he might get a reaction.
she is like that , she doesnt care for her criticism directly or indirectly.

what upen thinks doesnt matter to her, and she is not talking to him in live feed from what  i saw, how long i dont know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarMehakphoolpawancool

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehakphool

It shocks me how you still are supporting upen. By brining gautam in every upen post wont make upen a hero. According to him thin people are beautiful. Completly disgusting for upens thinking.

my point is she isnt only upen's doormat but even gautam's

she went back to gautam after what he said about her and she is doing the same for upen now not much difference this is who she is 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KrantiiLovePraja

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I think Sonali's personality is not to indulge in these petty mudslinging so she just laughs it off and moves on, however, I think she should give it back and show that it's not cool to trash talk abt her...
Upon, disgusting man, he is at least a decade and a half older than her and is using this trash talk to get footage... He does truly hide behind women to get saved and yet maligns their character later... Very bad trait...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabodedevsriyakhushi_shankarpawancool

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Upen is a bloody loser... A bully and a coward..that's why he had to gang up with two other girls to bully Sonali.All three of them are insecure bullies that get a high frm Cornering one person.I really want Sonali to stay away from this ugly Patel and give back as good as he gets.WTH is this bloody loser still doing in the house?Hope audiences wake up and vote this venomous snake out this week!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubytuesdaykhushi_shankarMehakphoolpawancoolMeherbaan

Mehakphool Goldie
Mehakphool
Mehakphool

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Originally posted by Mehakphool

It shocks me how you still are supporting upen. By brining gautam in every upen post wont make upen a hero. According to him thin people are beautiful. Completly disgusting for upens thinking.

my point is she isnt only upen's doormat but even gautam's

she went back to gautam after what he said about her and she is doing the same for upen now not much difference this is who she is 

She never went back to gautam. Even when gautam was joking with her she told him off. This was during when he was with diandra and she apologized to gautam. 

There is a huge difference what gautam told dimpy and puneet to what happened in the car and what upen insulted sonali by returning her gift and calling her fat and ugly.  Who is upen to judge her? By this post you are agreeing with upen and saying that a person is ugly if they are not skinny? Beauty comes from within and not by skin color or weight. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankar..Sakura..

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
It's not about Sonali's attitude!
Laughing it of is one thing but if you go and still want to be friend with that person then you are just a doormat.

She slapped at Ali when he stated she is a beep but is totally fine with how many times Upen has called her that indirectly.
I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
2rd dvd footage artist she is 

Go to top