India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

Sanskaari MILs

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

The amma breakdown plan is very comical at times especially whenever Sattu fears that all the food will disappear from her world, but I fail to understand why is it so important for Bunty and now Sags to win amma over so she changes her party from Sattu to Sags? This unethical creature openly makes the mockery of a marriage by not only having an another woman taking over her daughter-in-law's rights (vrats etc) but amma even openly admitting that she plans to replace the daughter-in-law? Can someone ask her why her husband should not replace her instead? And Bunty, yes agreed you are the incarnation of Shravan Kumar, but how can you not confront mommy dearest about her giving Sags rights to Satya? You think it's like watching an entertainment movie seeing mommy making the alien Sattu fast for you as a wife while your own wife is humiliated and hurt? Is it that important that mommy thinks Bunty is a good boy?? Oh yeah, we forgot mommy has a heart of gold and you do not want to lose the gold, is it??

Even the other show that follows after HHN has a evil saasu (Christmas tree Rukmini) who got her son married but plans to manipulate the failure of his marriage and get rid of her DIL. These so called sanskaari women have no shame to falsely accept a girl into marrying in their family only with a plan to break the marriage? These women belong in a zoo in Devil's land

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarAvyaktaViswasrutipaljaymittijalebivibrajDryacygnet9LiliWorldpallavi25VerboseG

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Sanskaari Mils ? Who are they dear ? How they looks like , still to see on this earth !
Jokes apart , only in Indian TV serials they are projecting them as draculas and dreaded devils , but in reality ,some places more devilish , but mostly , in modern times , Mils are changing their attitudes because of their son's dependability on his wife in many aspects , let us say , they ,[the sons] ,are using their brains recently .
But our Bunty bhayya's main agenda is not seeking pleasure in association with Sagz , but gifting happiness to his Maiyya and that Satya ,more than to his wife . Since centuries my question is the same ,why he is begging for his mother's acceptability in every step , OK mum ,shall I proceed further or hold back ---type AngryEnough !
Suresh ,love your opinions !Clap
You deserve to become  a president of the greiving DIL'S association !

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 26 December 2014 at 12:59pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarsuresh555Avyaktavibrajcygnet9LiliWorldpaljaypallavi25VerboseG

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I too do not understand why winning over Amma is such a big deal bit I guess it matters to Bunty and thus to Sagz too. Amma is no sanskari MIL, she is simply a manipulative, evil MIL who does not want to share her son with anyone and feels threatened by Sagz!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesasuresh555paljaycygnet9LiliWorldpallavi25VerboseG

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Sanskaari Mils ? Who are they dear ? How they looks like , still to see on this earth !
Jokes apart , only in Indian TV serials they are projecting them as draculas and dreaded devils , but in reality ,some places more devilish , but mostly , in modern times , Mils are changing their attitudes because of their son's dependability on his wife in many aspects , let us say , they ,[the sons] ,are using their brains recently .
But our Bunty bhayya's main agenda is not seeking pleasure in association with Sagz , but gifting happiness to his Maiyya and that Satya ,more than to his wife . Since centuries my question is the same ,why he is begging for his mother's acceptability in every step , OK mum ,shall I proceed further or hold back ---type AngryEnough !
Suresh ,love your opinions !Clap
You deserve to become  a president of the greiving DIL'S association !

Thank you Snehamadhuri. Loved your opinions as well. Me thinks the CVs tried showing amma sanskari by showing all her paat poojas and dharam karams (to balance her sins)  and by making Bunty mummy ka pujari, they want to show how a son pays his doodh ka karz even if mom wants a cockroach for a daughter-in-law. Would'nt it be wonderful if Bunty asked amma, how come his father married a cockroach too?? It would be so funny if Bunty and amma had a walkie talkie on his suhaag raat and he takes permision from amma before each stepLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesavibrajcygnet9LiliWorldVerboseG

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

I too do not understand why winning over Amma is such a big deal bit I guess it matters to Bunty and thus to Sagz too. Amma is no sanskari MIL, she is simply a manipulative, evil MIL who does not want to share her son with anyone and feels threatened by Sagz!

Too bad the priest did not say that amma should do the fasting and jog around the temple 100 times Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9LiliWorldVerboseG

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Originally posted by vibraj

Too bad the priest did not say that amma should do the fasting and jog around the temple 100 times Wink

That would have been the best, would love to see her like that!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555cygnet9LiliWorldVerboseG

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Good Point Suresh, Snehamadhur and Vibha. Even I could not understand the TV MIL's whenever I watch Amma the golden hearted and Sanskari MILAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555vibrajLiliWorldpaljayVerboseG

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Good Point Suresh, Snehamadhur and Vibha. Even I could not understand the TV MIL's whenever I watch Amma the golden hearted and Sanskari MILAngry

I think they (TV serials) are infected by crazy MILs. Initially they were made to look modern and vampish and now they do all their paaps in the name of sanskars which even allows them to break a marriage they initially give in to. I wish they would make one serial called Satrangi Saasumas and take all evil MILS in one show where they compete for the most evil MIL by telling how they tortured their DILs.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index