Humsafars

Okay, What If!

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
First of All - HARSHAD YET AGAIN !!!!!! Blushing Day Dreaming

Lol using Arzoo's lines against her LOL

But that proposal though!!! HOW CAN HE MAKE ME LOVE HIM EVEN WHEN ALL THIS IS HAPPENING !!! Haha ! Call me hardcore Pankha i dont care lol 

NOW NOW WHAT IF ARZOO GETS TO KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE NIKAH STUFF AND SHE STILL MARRIES HIM?! :O

And TRUTH MATLAB - ALL OF IT ! 

Will Sahir himself reveal it ? 

Or IS ARZOO ALSO PLAYING SAHIR LOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeVJDIPAIlinBujee09Rush_25nehaarshi09rs.shailu29-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I have the same feelings as u dear LOL its HC ka fault entirely... no matter what cant hate his char...but what he is doing is so wrong...
Sometimes i do feel aarzoo is playing sahir or myt play sahir...but then i realise she doesnt have enough brain or guts for it *sighs* hopes for strong FL gone down the drain Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPAgrumpydwarfrs.shailu29FhatTheWuck.

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
true, HC has given sahir a kind of vulnerablity.. Sahir's damaged and broken state is still so believable in the hiatus of his cruel obsession.. we know he is being devilish but then the other side of him, it makes u pity him too.. This is totally an actor's win, HC has outdone himself...
coming back to sahir, i feel he himself will spill the truth to arzoo, moreover did u all feel that when he proposed her, that was not completely fake, yes he had his own intentions, but deep down his heart he had no control over his emotions too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29FhatTheWuck.

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

I have the same feelings as u dear LOL its HC ka fault entirely... no matter what cant hate his char...but what he is doing is so wrong...
Sometimes i do feel aarzoo is playing sahir or myt play sahir...but then i realise she doesnt have enough brain or guts for it *sighs* hopes for strong FL gone down the drain Cry

LOL 

Aww no i just hope they dont repeat recycled Nikah tracks i mean all soaps so that and its so blah now ! 

So far the twists have been intresting 
FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

true, HC has given sahir a kind of vulnerablity.. Sahir's damaged and broken state is still so believable in the hiatus of his cruel obsession.. we know he is being devilish but then the other side of him, it makes u pity him too.. This is totally an actor's win, HC has outdone himself...
coming back to sahir, i feel he himself will spill the truth to arzoo, moreover did u all feel that when he proposed her, that was not completely fake, yes he had his own intentions, but deep down his heart he had no control over his emotions too.

EXACTLY!!!! LILE OMG SAHIR IS HARSHAD HARSHAD IS SAHIR LOL 
LIKE I CANNOT NOT GET INTRIGUED BY SAHIR ! 

Totally well done harshad Blushing 

Coming back has been the best ever !! 

OH TOTALLY! He loves her but he knows this will hurt her ! 
TOTALLY TOTALLY! 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Martinski-

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

EXACTLY!!!! LILE OMG SAHIR IS HARSHAD HARSHAD IS SAHIR LOL 
LIKE I CANNOT NOT GET INTRIGUED BY SAHIR ! 

Totally well done harshad Blushing 

Coming back has been the best ever !! 

OH TOTALLY! He loves her but he knows this will hurt her ! 
TOTALLY TOTALLY! 
 he is infact in a big big trap now, neither he can let her go, nor he can accept her.. its more like he has to betray and love her simultaneously.. and obviously neither he can make zaki believe in his love which sahir himself doesnt want to admit, and nor does zaki has that much strength to understand sahir's moves .. Irony is zaki is blaming sahir and all, but he didnt stop sahir when sahir had planned to do this act, he himself even wanted to let know truth from arzoo's mouth .. zaki is worser than sahir, sahir atleast knows that he has a goal, zaki does not even know about his own sancity and is chanting about jahanaara, LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FhatTheWuck.

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I know right! Inspite of him being so manipulative, I love him much! And yes it would be awesome if Arzoo is playing innocent! But nah.. I don't think cvs have so much brain! She would know half truth abt Zeenu and get pissed of I think just like IPk. Think...SaAz MU = endless possible tracks!
I think the truth will not be fully revealed to Arzoo for some time.. Unless...cvs have diffnt game plan!

Edited by aishu_25 - 26 December 2014 at 2:25pm

FhatTheWuck.

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Arzoo playing Saahir would be the best twist ever! ClapClap I dont get it if men can do that in every serial and get away with it than why cant the female lead do it this time? Sexism much? 

FhatTheWuck.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index