Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Sahil needs to come for revenge

LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Honestly I really miss Sahil ðŸ˜­. Can't they make him come.nacl and take revenge on the SS family die to which Nihaal  suffered for years and then RanvijAss and Raj veer for being responsible for Nihaal death and letting the criminal roam around freely? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I honestly feel Sahil should come back!! At least to perform Nihal's last rites. I don't want that bloody a** to even touch Nihal's body!! ðŸ˜Ą
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rajveer would kill bechara Sahil too and then he will tell Ranvi that Baldev broke out of jail to kill Sahil..and as always Ranvi would believe in his bestie's words.ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is too much. How can Baldev take Rajveer's nonsense and  bear the blame of killing Nihal? Even Veera didn't utter a word. Baldev' friends were witness to how Rajveer trapped Baldev in the false case of transporting drugs. 
Whatever, it is once again proved that nothing goes straight in Ratan and her family's life. So sad and feel sorry for such lives!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh...so ppl here do miss sahil...and i thot i was the only one...i really wish he comes back...nywys i left the show already since i was only watching with the hope than nihaal and ratan wud get married...but i wish sahil will come back and tog with veera will find out the culprit...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i want sahil to do the last rites... that ranvi shud never be allowed near the body...it is only for him that ratan and nihaal cudnt get the happiness that they deserved...how i hate ranvi...
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Rajveer would kill bechara Sahil too and then he will tell Ranvi that Baldev broke out of jail to kill Sahil..and as always Ranvi would believe in his bestie's words.ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but this is quite a possibility ðŸ˜†
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are nihal to sahil ko responsibility dekar aaye hoge yaha permanantly. Sahil agar yaha aya,toh nihal ki poland ki mehnat bhi bekar jayegi. Pehle he veeba pareshan hai,sahil ko to chod do yaar.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but this is quite a possibility ðŸ˜†

I was being sarcastic but I won't put such behaviour past Ranvi.😆