Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#65-"It is Time To Get Romantic?!"l (Page 57)

renukha871 IF-Dazzler
renukha871
renukha871

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
How fun would it be if Abhi and Pragya talks to each other and shares about their insecurities, fears, just about anything. Like, why she loves books and why he loves music. What are their thoughts about each other?
And I can get past all of Abhi's jerkiness towards her if he can make her feel that she is not UGLY like what everyone around her says. 
This could actually be a fresh start for them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaresmala

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishana-

@-Tia-

In addition to what you said about Pragya-Suresh and Pragya-Abhi. I feel she's just falling for guys left right and center who show atleast a pinch of care for her family and her. Pragya is just so not used to male attention or care (growing up without a father, no older brother, no male friends) that she assumes every guy's basic humanity as a favor to her done by the Gods. She thinks the little things they do her for her are so great and selfless, because she isn't used to being cared for by a man. So that's why I feel she sees past Abhi's 99% of egoistic, rude arrogant self and only looks at the 1% of humanity in him.Confused
Totally agree!

But as a viewer, it almost feels like Pragya is acting desperate. The day Pragya stops getting so moony over every little bit of humanity Abhi showers upon he and feels like she deserves more, Abhi would automatically start being less rude and such. 

I hate her thinking that Abhi is above all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871-Ishana-smalakubare

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by renukha871

How fun would it be if Abhi and Pragya talks to each other and shares about their insecurities, fears, just about anything. Like, why she loves books and why he loves music. What are their thoughts about each other?
And I can get past all of Abhi's jerkiness towards her if he can make her feel that she is not UGLY like what everyone around her says. 
This could actually be a fresh start for them. 

I wish this is how they started after the MMS thing, but instead they started this proposal thingy..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871smalakubare

renukha871 IF-Dazzler
renukha871
renukha871

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
If Pragya is reacting the same way with Abhi, just like how she was with Suresh, it pretty much means it's not love. I mean what she felt for Suresh wasn't love. It was crush+gratitude. So, how does she differentiate the feeling she has for Abhi and the feeling she had for Suresh. I just expected for someone like Pragya to think about all these and consider her feelings, especially after getting herself heartbroken. But here, she just blindly fall for him and seems like in complete trance with Abhi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trishh-smalakubareCrazzyBusy-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Watching ZRA now that it's finally on here. DEE if you see this, I was wrong about my dad's disinterest - I got home late from work and mentioned that I'd be watching on PVR and he was all "why didn't you tell me I would've watched it live!!!" lol he was so disappointed

anyway shabbs is ROCKIN. and on his entry he made that super dweeby/adorable abhi face - like when he was joking with Neil and pretending to support him before the hall demolition.

and omg Sriti rocking out to Gujariya during the entry in the car! adorkable, emphasis on the dorky. hayeee.

AHHH i need visuals of all this so you guys who haven't seen it or saw it a while ago will know what i mean. but watching and giffing simultaneously is sadly beyond mina's powers...

or is it? lol gonna go track down some video, why didn't i download this two weeks ago!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishana-Diahhdeefan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
shabbz claims himself as "sabke dil ke raja" - king of everyon's hearts

my dad- "he's not king of MY heart"

(lol but otherwise he is a fanboy of shabbir/abhi normally, he's just being contrary now)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishana-DiahhdeefanSara_DONT_ASK

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
abhi bhaaai said HELLO FAMILY lol i think you guys noticed this back two weeks ago? as if he was calling out to US? heehe

ummm what the hell is deepika singh/sandhya doing there? so confused? i mean she's welcome and all but she's on another network naa...

and omg "sexy daadi" hayeee Embarrassed

and lol jokes about shehenshah i love it Big smile

Diahhdeefan

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
shuruwaat shuruwaat shuruwaat

give me any excuse to hear abhi/shabbz say that lol

(anyone who is confused please refer to drunk abhi pawing at neon-butterfly pragya and asking how did suresh supposedly start touching her :P)

Edited by -mina- - 28 December 2014 at 7:49pm

Diahhdeefan

Go to top