Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#65-"It is Time To Get Romantic?!"l (Page 54)

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

Originally posted by -mina-

LEVEL ONE: Meet Cute - fall off a bridge - can player 1 maneuver Abhi to catch Pragya in time? can player 2 control Pragya's reactions so that she gets sassy as soon as he gets sarcastic?

LEVEL TWO: Hit and misses - how many localities can you navigate AbhiGya through having them there at the same time but not quite meeting? 

LEVEL THREE: Marriage prep - abhigya will try to resist but your job is to work with bhagya to make this wedding happen. bonus points for random encounters with kumkum.

LEVEL FOUR: The big day - gremlins will destroy the electricity and your players will wilt in the heat. also beware of friendly-seeming Suresh - is he bringing the light or the fire?

mina and saara ..loved the game idea and enjoyed what you came up with and I want to play along
I will post my version next ..it will not be as good as yours guys but this what I came up with ...I hope you will like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_DONT_ASK

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Level 1 : normal  Nok jok!
female player and male player compete for the bed the bathroom, the closet the remote etc.etc .. extra points for putting your stuff in the right places around the room first (examle the shelves : CDs for the male ..books for the female  )... female  be careful not to trip on things, male get extra time for catching her ...male should avoid eye contact ,female get extra time for the eye contact ..100 points to win

Level 2: Romantic Nok jok
male player get points for ambush and corner female everywhere ..against walls, doors ,windows etc.etc ..touching her nose ,fingers ,face give him extra time ..female getting points for ambush and hug male every where..again eye contact give her extra time..
the winner must get a love confession which need 100 points

Level 3 : marital nok jok  
chasing the other player around bringing him\her back to the bedroom..points for closing the door , lightening candles and other romantic tasks... female get extra time for makeing the male jeolus by greeting random guys.. male get extra time for protecting the female by punching random guys (greeting and punching the guy wearing glasses grantee full time refill for both players)   ..
this level has many options for 1- location : you can choose the chasing area : our house, in-laws house, mall, college, etc. etc
2- occasions:  wedding, concert , new year party etc.etc

*Audio effects added to the game : male player say " eyy chashmish" with different tones
Level1: . if M get a point ..teasing tone..if F get a point angry tone
level 2 : : if M get a point sexy tone ..F get a point surprised tone
Level 3  " if M get a point happy sexy tone... F get a point happy surprised tone
Music : allah waryah  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871-Ishana--Trishh-Sara_DONT_ASK

sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
This is my version of the game ...girls I hope you like it ...good night ..see you in about 9 to 10 hours insha allah 
-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
NUHA IT IS SO SO WONDERFUL GOOD JOB!!!!
love all the details, point refills, music types, extra points for eye avoidance or contact

awesome!! yay!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudanindia2014

renukha871 IF-Dazzler
renukha871
renukha871

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
How fun would it be if Abhi and Pragya talks to each other and shares about their insecurities, fears, just about anything. Like, why she loves books and why he loves music. What are their thoughts about each other?
And I can get past all of Abhi's jerkiness towards her if he can make her feel that she is not UGLY like what everyone around her says. 
This could actually be a fresh start for them. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaresmala

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishana-

@-Tia-

In addition to what you said about Pragya-Suresh and Pragya-Abhi. I feel she's just falling for guys left right and center who show atleast a pinch of care for her family and her. Pragya is just so not used to male attention or care (growing up without a father, no older brother, no male friends) that she assumes every guy's basic humanity as a favor to her done by the Gods. She thinks the little things they do her for her are so great and selfless, because she isn't used to being cared for by a man. So that's why I feel she sees past Abhi's 99% of egoistic, rude arrogant self and only looks at the 1% of humanity in him.Confused
Totally agree!

But as a viewer, it almost feels like Pragya is acting desperate. The day Pragya stops getting so moony over every little bit of humanity Abhi showers upon he and feels like she deserves more, Abhi would automatically start being less rude and such. 

I hate her thinking that Abhi is above all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871-Ishana-smalakubare

-Trishh- IF-Rockerz
-Trishh-
-Trishh-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by renukha871

How fun would it be if Abhi and Pragya talks to each other and shares about their insecurities, fears, just about anything. Like, why she loves books and why he loves music. What are their thoughts about each other?
And I can get past all of Abhi's jerkiness towards her if he can make her feel that she is not UGLY like what everyone around her says. 
This could actually be a fresh start for them. 

I wish this is how they started after the MMS thing, but instead they started this proposal thingy..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871smalakubare

renukha871 IF-Dazzler
renukha871
renukha871

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
If Pragya is reacting the same way with Abhi, just like how she was with Suresh, it pretty much means it's not love. I mean what she felt for Suresh wasn't love. It was crush+gratitude. So, how does she differentiate the feeling she has for Abhi and the feeling she had for Suresh. I just expected for someone like Pragya to think about all these and consider her feelings, especially after getting herself heartbroken. But here, she just blindly fall for him and seems like in complete trance with Abhi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trishh-smalakubareCrazzyBusy-mina-

Go to top