llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#65-"It is Time To Get Romantic?!"l - Page 42

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Trishh-

I bet she has a decent dressing sense, Mina di. But maybe she doesn't feel the need to dress into anything better and finds her chatri like clothes sufficient.

@bold : That's exactly what I'm saying!
Originally posted by renukha871

I'm with you on that. But what if she's just happy with the way she dresses now?
I don't feel Pragya is particularly happy or unhappy with the way she dresses. She just does not know better. That is what I feel. I totally agree one should have the freedom to dress the way they want, but in Pragya's case, someone really needs to tell her she is not dressing simple (I actually find her dresses gaudy). It's monotonous and boring. No one dresses up like that, not even daadis. 

May be dressing up better could add to her confidence.  I have no issues with Pragya loving Abhi but I have major issues with her accepting things as they are. First she had a less convincing "bahaana" that Abhi would harm her mom and sister, so she needs to put up with all the annoying things he was doing. But now, she knows he actually stands by her family but she still hasn't questioned Abhi over Tannu nor has she asked for her rights or his behaviour. If she does want to stick around with him (her leaving him is not even an option anymore, it sounds silly to even think that), she should define their relationship, not let him be the master.

Like the other day, he tells her she and him are like two railway lines that never meet.. and she is happy that at least they travel parallel and never separate. Why does she settle for so less? Is she not confident? Does she feel she does not deserve him (it should be the other way round, he should feel so). Clothes might be the last thing, but it could be one thing that can change her persona.

And I don't think it's only after getting married to Abhi and falling in love with him, she has become like this. She did succumb to senti stuff before too... and her falling for Suresh without emotions from his side.. and her getting ready to marry him even after his initial rejection etc.. were pretty airy stuff..
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago

@-Tia-

In addition to what you said about Pragya-Suresh and Pragya-Abhi. I feel she's just falling for guys left right and center who show atleast a pinch of care for her family and her. Pragya is just so not used to male attention or care (growing up without a father, no older brother, no male friends) that she assumes every guy's basic humanity as a favor to her done by the Gods. She thinks the little things they do her for her are so great and selfless, because she isn't used to being cared for by a man. So that's why I feel she sees past Abhi's 99% of egoistic, rude arrogant self and only looks at the 1% of humanity in him.😕
Ishaana,
I agree on that she never having male attention in life can easily make her fall for a man who is protective. That is why I still think her love for Abhi is committment and serious infatuation than love.
Hi ..I know there is no one around .. I will not stay also .. just want to share something and will not be able to come in before another 9-10 hours 
Originally posted by -mina-

LEVEL THREE: Marriage prep - abhigya will try to resist but your job is to work with bhagya to make this wedding happen. bonus points for random encounters with kumkum.

LEVEL FOUR: The big day - gremlins will destroy the electricity and your players will wilt in the heat. also beware of friendly-seeming Suresh - is he bringing the light or the fire?

mina and saara ..loved the game idea and enjoyed what you came up with and I want to play along
I will post my version next ..it will not be as good as yours guys but this what I came up with ...I hope you will like it
Level 1 : normal  Nok jok!
female player and male player compete for the bed the bathroom, the closet the remote etc.etc .. extra points for putting your stuff in the right places around the room first (examle the shelves : CDs for the male ..books for the female  )... female  be careful not to trip on things, male get extra time for catching her ...male should avoid eye contact ,female get extra time for the eye contact ..100 points to win

Level 2: Romantic Nok jok
male player get points for ambush and corner female everywhere ..against walls, doors ,windows etc.etc ..touching her nose ,fingers ,face give him extra time ..female getting points for ambush and hug male every where..again eye contact give her extra time..
the winner must get a love confession which need 100 points

Level 3 : marital nok jok  
chasing the other player around bringing him\her back to the bedroom..points for closing the door , lightening candles and other romantic tasks... female get extra time for makeing the male jeolus by greeting random guys.. male get extra time for protecting the female by punching random guys (greeting and punching the guy wearing glasses grantee full time refill for both players)   ..
this level has many options for 1- location : you can choose the chasing area : our house, in-laws house, mall, college, etc. etc
2- occasions:  wedding, concert , new year party etc.etc

*Audio effects added to the game : male player say " eyy chashmish" with different tones
Level1: . if M get a point ..teasing tone..if F get a point angry tone
level 2 : : if M get a point sexy tone ..F get a point surprised tone
Level 3  " if M get a point happy sexy tone... F get a point happy surprised tone
Music : allah waryah  

This is my version of the game ...girls I hope you like it ...good night ..see you in about 9 to 10 hours insha allah 
NUHA IT IS SO SO WONDERFUL GOOD JOB!!!!
love all the details, point refills, music types, extra points for eye avoidance or contact

awesome!! yay!!!!
How fun would it be if Abhi and Pragya talks to each other and shares about their insecurities, fears, just about anything. Like, why she loves books and why he loves music. What are their thoughts about each other?
And I can get past all of Abhi's jerkiness towards her if he can make her feel that she is not UGLY like what everyone around her says. 
This could actually be a fresh start for them.