Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lasyap3

Don't know when he will realiseπŸ˜•

God only knows...he has to realize so many thngs about Tanu..her lying about wnating to marry because she loves him...where as she wants to marry him for his satus, reputation, fame, wealth...contacts...etc...

If we had a better actress playing Tanu..she would have been enough as a Vamp/ Villan..no need for Aliyah being one...

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Uurrgh! 😑 I wish this accident thing didn't happen with bulbul because this is now going to effect abhigya. Pragya shouldn't blame Aliya, unless she has a plan behind this along with Tanu. I hate Tanu so much. She better get caught for this and want Abhi to slap her. This would be something I would want to see. Just hope abhigya don't take more steps back in their relationship than they did forward again. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

πŸ˜† atleast this time its not Abhi MUing prags 

This time Prags mu Abhis Sis
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Krishna ..Tazzy  Thanks a lot I asked for one and I get 2 what a royal treatment ..😊
I do not think Aliya will be good not yet may be eventually .. but she will act undercover
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simsim25

Uurrgh! 😑 I wish this accident thing didn't happen with bulbul because this is now going to effect abhigya. Pragya shouldn't blame Aliya, unless she has a plan behind this along with Tanu. I hate Tanu so much. She better get caught for this and want Abhi to slap her. This would be something I would want to see. Just hope abhigya don't take more steps back in their relationship than they did forward again. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Hope this MU is not dragged like MMS
tazzy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Hope this MU is not dragged like MMS

I don't think it will! Tannu is too foolish, eventually the truth will come out and she'll be caught and will be forced to leave Abhi's and Aaliyah's life.
tazzy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

Krishna ..Tazzy Thanks a lot I asked for one and I get 2 what a royal treatment ..😊
I do not think Aliya will be good not yet may be eventually .. but she will act undercover

You're most welcome! 😊
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhigya24

Ishhh hello. Where in India??

Helloo chennai 
Edited by -Martinski- - 9 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tazzy16

You're most welcome! 😊

Its was a pleasure Nuha...πŸ˜ƒ
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just got to know in one of Shikha's old show there was a couple Raghav & Sia 😳