llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#65-"It is Time To Get Romantic?!"l - Page 82

Posted: 9 years ago
Glad Abhi doesn't trust tanu anymore!!
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

ok great cutie yaaa me too waiting for male version woh bhi love wala 

waise bulbul sad tune is also nice in  today epic she was crying and that tune is play agar without dialogue hota will efo convert that also
Ya sweetie. That was also a nice tune let's see if they play next time without dialogues.
Originally posted by simsim25

Glad Abhi doesn't trust tanu anymore!!

yaaa and pragya ne bhi acha kiya tanu ko bahar nikal ke 
Originally posted by vivkriti

Ya sweetie. That was also a nice tune let's see if they play next time without dialogues.

yaaa hope soo

cutie ajj kal epic ok ok type tha na

but precap was nice cannt wait to see aliya praising pragya 

yaaa hope soo

cutie ajj kal epic ok ok type tha na

but precap was nice cannt wait to see aliya praising pragya 
I am also waiting for tomorrow episode Aaliya Pragya scene will be amazing want to see how Aaliya shows sudden change
Aaliyah can't be doing a 180 deg turn in a day. It has to be her way of coming back to Abhi's good books while she comes up with a mega plan to destroy everything.
I think RaBul marriage will still go on and Aaliyah will tactically make it stop on its own without Abhi or others realizing she did it.

Tannu might plan with accident to hurt BB/Prayga alone and get caught for it.. And thrown out of Mehra mansion finally.

yaaa and pragya ne bhi acha kiya tanu ko bahar nikal ke 
This days Pragya is after Tanu only n great that today also Pragya referred her as outsider.
Originally posted by vivkriti

I am also waiting for tomorrow episode Aaliya Pragya scene will be amazing want to see how Aaliya shows sudden change

haan

but mujha nahi lag tha yeh aliyav itini jaldi change hone wale hai zurur koi naya plan hoga 
Originally posted by -Tia-

Aaliyah can't be doing a 180 deg turn in a day. It has to be her way of coming back to Abhi's good books while she comes up with a mega plan to destroy everything.
I think RaBul marriage will still go on and Aaliyah will tactically make it stop on its own without Abhi or others realizing she did it.

Tannu might plan with accident to hurt BB/Prayga alone and get caught for it.. And thrown out of Mehra mansion finally.
Exactly Tia accident will be Tanu alone plan for which she will be caught n thrown out than she may come with that pregnancy drama to blackmail Abhi

haan

but mujha nahi lag tha yeh aliyav itini jaldi change hone wale hai zurur koi naya plan hoga 
It will be her plan only but for sometime she will act good to everyone so no one doubts her n she can execute her plan