llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#65-"It is Time To Get Romantic?!"l - Page 66

Posted: 9 years ago
haaaye thank you sara 😳

hah i have so many unfinished gifs from the last six months!! this show is really fun to make gifs on!

and dee man i'm glad you're still here, saves me having to pm you lol. still need to tell trishuu but i'm gonna follow her example and go to bed. now it's nearly 3am of course (trish and i are in the same time zone :P)

gnnnight my lovelies! try not to be too interesting for the next 10-20 minutes, or else i will be tempted to continue participating on the AT instead of sleeping πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -mina-

haaaye thank you sara 😳

hah i have so many unfinished gifs from the last six months!! this show is really fun to make gifs on!

and dee man i'm glad you're still here, saves me having to pm you lol. still need to tell trishuu but i'm gonna follow her example and go to bed. now it's nearly 3am of course (trish and i are in the same time zone :P)

gnnnight my lovelies! try not to be too interesting for the next 10-20 minutes, or else i will be tempted to continue participating on the AT instead of sleeping πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

byee mina...just noticed the dadi n dasi fangirling from behind, lol πŸ˜†
Look at them ogling, lmao!
have a good night!
Edited by deefan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

amazing πŸ‘

hellooo AT parivaar πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sara! how are you? ty for the wonerful NY gift, siggies are wonderful!
Hey Sara...how are you? Good morning..or should I say afternoon...as few mins left anyways..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -mina-

haaaye thank you sara 😳

ur most welcome yaara  

chaloo goodnight to u sweet dreams tc 

when u wake up do check ur mobileπŸ˜†
Originally posted by deefan

Hi Sara! how are you? ty for the wonerful NY gift, siggies are wonderful!

iam good dee πŸ˜ƒh ru yaara 
ur most welcome iam glad u like it 

and thank u for ur lovely comment will relpy u there soon😳
Good night Mina.darling...go get your beauty sleep...
Shabbo Khair, Sweet Abhigyalicious dreams...

And the GIF...LOVED THEM!!!!!!❀️
Originally posted by kubare

Hey Sara...how are you? Good morning..or should I say afternoon...as few mins left anyways..πŸ˜†

kuch bhi chale ga πŸ˜†iam good di h ru?

aur hai u want that kayamath happy version i dont have happy version but yaaa i have two or three tune more will send those tune  if u want 

aur any other serial of ekta tune u want  just say ones i have almost all πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Martinski-

Sriti looks super cute! 

sriti cute 

see Akash expressionπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by RatiTheAngel.

kuch bhi chale ga πŸ˜†iam good di h ru?

aur hai u want that kayamath happy version i dont have happy version but yaaa i have two or three tune more will send those tune  if u want 

aur any other serial of ekta tune u want  just say ones i have almost all πŸ˜†

Sara send those too...πŸ˜†

Will definitely let you know which other ones I want for sure...πŸ˜ƒ