llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#65-"It is Time To Get Romantic?!"l - Page 65

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -mina-

krishu thanks ;) but to clarify abhi did once say "slap...sounds like a plan!" - i think it was when aaliya suggested getting pragya drunk!

🤣🤣🤣Sounds like him...🤣🤣🤣will have to go watch those epis again...🤣🤣🤣the best KKB epis really Pragya Drunk...🤣🤣🤣
krishuuu OMG KKB midsummer nights dream would be EPIC hayeee

i might have to make it puliya though because i utterly refuse to make it suliya (as regards the four young lovers!)

and abhigya would appear twice, as tiania/oberon AND duke/duchess

omg krishu! this is gonna eat me! lol i was gonna start with measure for measure for personal satisfaction but i guess we'll see.

but yeah have to finish other things first 😳

thank you for your commented list though!! haha lots of ideas!!
Originally posted by -Martinski-

OMG LOL AS WE SPEAK THIS SHOW MY GRANDMA IS WATCHING THE GUY SAYS IM JUST A MECHANIC IM ALL ABOUT GREASE AND SPANNERS
WUTTT

OMG OMG Raghav is with us in spirit 😳
*fangirling ❤️ *
ok dee this is for you! double the tisha hugs!! and for trishu 'cause she missed them and for everybody 'cause that's how i roll ;)

so this is the hug just before she goes on stage to accept popular female award, and then the hug when she comes back to her seat!! hayee the affection and support, love these two!! kala tikka/knockwood/all good preventions on them!

(free to use, not stacked...i didn't make sepia versions cause it seemed unnecessary ;)
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago

krishuuu OMG KKB midsummer nights dream would be EPIC hayeee

i might have to make it puliya though because i utterly refuse to make it suliya (as regards the four young lovers!)

and abhigya would appear twice, as tiania/oberon AND duke/duchess

omg krishu! this is gonna eat me! lol i was gonna start with measure for measure for personal satisfaction but i guess we'll see.

but yeah have to finish other things first 😳

thank you for your commented list though!! haha lots of ideas!!

Puliyah it is then😆

Love love them as Tiania and Oberon/ Duke and Duchess...can so see it...

Midsummer Night Dreams is my all time fav of Shakespear plays ..have nearly all his work. Comedies and Tragedies.

Originally posted by -Martinski-

just see sriti expression😆 

ok dee this is for you! double the tisha hugs!! and for trishu 'cause she missed them and for everybody 'cause that's how i roll ;)

so this is the hug just before she goes on stage to accept popular female award, and then the hug when she comes back to her seat!! hayee the affection and support, love these two!! kala tikka/knockwood/all good preventions on them!

(free to use, not stacked...i didn't make sepia versions cause it seemed unnecessary ;)

love you MINA & the gifs, muahhh!!
like how she lifts herself up for that bear hug lol!

**remove nazar**  **touchwood**

p: i did it! i won the most khatternak biwi award!
a: of course you did, my baby's the dangerousest biwi around!

😆

amazing avis mina ur great avi maker of  KB yaar ur so good in  making avi👏

amazing 👏

hellooo AT parivaar 😃