Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
DIYU here is a cookie from anarkali for you. i call it a cookie because it's like a random piece of fluff that isn't properly written and probably won't make it to the final draft. enjoy!!

COOKIE: "The Black Anarkali - In the car"

abhi pulled the pins from pragya's chignon and gently tugged with his fingers until her hair fell free. "i guess it's ok for the gala, but don't wear your hair like this at home. i like my chashmish's hair loose and wild and sexy, all spread out for me to touch and nuzzle and sniff..."

"accha..."

"and i like my chashmish with her chashma. otherwise it's not clear that you're chalak and dangerous."

"hmm...aur kuch?"

"i like my chashmish in her full-sleeved chatris...this one is nice but i don't like if greaseballs and pharmacists and drooling babies can just run their worthless hands along my chashmish's silky skin..."

"oh is that how it is?"

"yes...and i like my chashmish smiling and laughing...and i'm going to make it so that she looks at me and not the greaseball for happy memories..."

"are you?"

"yes...starting now."

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want Abhi to change pragyas looks after they fall in love because I will hate Abhi if it takes a makeover for him to realise her beauty inside and out!!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and diyu how do you feel about shakespeare? any favourite plays?
--simmi-- thumbnail
Mina that was fab!! Loved it!! <333
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello sim😃 Welcome  in our familymy name is sara but here is iris
nilmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diahh

Hello again family!!😃 Sorry for disappearing after hellos! 😉 

Lasya!! Hello! Yes! Red! Matching matching! 😆

Minamma love love loved the drabbles!! FAB! ⭐️ And the AbhiGya game!! 👍🏼

Bhanu!! Loved the Drabble!!! iPad!!! 😆

Trish loved the Drabble! 👏

Donny!!! The game!!! UFFF!!! So hot & so Cool! I love it! 😉

Kate love Sriti edits! Beautiful! ⭐️

Mumma thanks for sharing the pics!❤️

OH ...looks like I have missed so many things...😲
--simmi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara7iris

Hello sim😃 Welcome in our familymy name is sara but here is iris

Hello iris!! <33333
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

DIYU here is a cookie from anarkali for you. i call it a cookie because it's like a random piece of fluff that isn't properly written and probably won't make it to the final draft. enjoy!!

abhi pulled the pins from pragya's chignon and gently tugged with his fingers until her hair fell free. "i guess it's ok for the gala, but don't wear your hair like this at home. i like my chashmish's hair loose and wild and sexy, all spread out for me to touch and nuzzle and sniff..."

"accha..."

"and i like my chashmish with her chashma. otherwise it's not clear that you're chalak and dangerous."

"hmm...aur kuch?"

"i like my chashmish in her full-sleeved chatris...this one is nice but i don't like if greaseballs and pharmacists and drooling babies can just run their worthless hands along my chashmish's silky skin..."

"oh is that how it is?"

"yes...and i like my chashmish smiling and laughing...and i'm going to make it so that she looks at me and not the greaseball for happy memories..."

"are you?"

"yes...starting now."

fab fab and fab mina  it's wonderful
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"accha..."

"hmm...aur kuch?"

"oh is that how it is?"

"are you?"

"yes...starting now."

THANK YOU FBR MINAMMA FOR THIS COOKIE!! Love it!! ⭐️
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh my! wanna give me a prompt??

lyrics i wanna do lyrics hayeee!!

Lyrics please! Lyrics please! Shall I give you a lyrics prompt?😉

Slaps?