Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: simsim25

Guys what would you have wanted to see Pragya wearing instead of this black full sleeved saree?

shorter sleeves and a slightly sheerer sari at least would've been good. however the sari might look nice - in HD. hard to tell in BTS quality video.
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -mina-

i don't feel comfortable shipping real life people who aren't already together so the most i can say is i hope sriti is happy with whatever her personal life looks like! and that if she wants to find someone then i hope whoever it ends up being does actually deserve her :D

BULLS EYE! DITTO DITTO DITTO! Completely agree!
-mina- thumbnail
DRABBLE: SUPERNOVA

*abhi sees pretty lady in black standing across the hall*

*abhi slides up behind pretty lady*

*abhi: hello miss, thank you for coming tonight, this function is all the better with shining stars like you to brighten up the night*

*pragya laughing at his awful line*

*pragya turns around*

*pragya: arre aap bhi naa, main yahan nahin aati toh kahan jaati? yeh meri behen ki sagai hai, aur uppar se yeh mera ghar hai!  (yeesh, you say the silliest things! if i didn't come here where would i go? this is my sister's engagement and moreover i live here!)

*abhi speechless*

*pragya sashays away*

*abhi realizes pretty lady chashmish is leaving and runs after her*

*abhi catches chashmish and pins her behind a pillar*

*pragya: what are you doing? let me go i have a lot of work to do!*

*abhi: hey it's your sister's engagement not yours why are you all dolled up*

*pragya: well you never know who you're going to meet*

*abhi: what the hell is that supposed to mean*

*pragya: i'm just saying i decided not to hide my light anymore*

*abhi: why not i liked your hidden light that was a good choice go back upstairs and hide your light*

*pragya: umm...no*

*abhi: but -*

*pragya: listen if you can't handle the shine, go put on your sunglasses, hmm? i gotta go now!*

END
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm no where near as skilled as you all so somebody please please please do an AbhiGya drabble on this lolololEdited by -Ishana- - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
ishana did you post  a pic? can't see it =/
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsTiara

Just made an edit on Sriti (Jiya Jale) 😳

great as usual Kate ..you have a magical touch
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sriti's stylist is some girl named Tripti. I think we need to send her some sleek and sexy designs we imagine seeing Pragya in.

They will eventually give her a makeover and make that oomph factor more prominent to the viewers and of course Abhi but we have to WAIT!

There is this fic writer Ghunjun...in one of her fic's which involved party and Andy giving Pragya a jaw-dropping look...she described a white saree...so beautifully that I haven't been able to get that out of my mind till date. I would like to see Pragz in that.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

ishana did you post a pic? can't see it =/

Edited 😊
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MINA!! That was fab! If only this too happened in the show!!
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

Sriti's stylist is some girl named Tripti. I think we need to send her some sleek and sexy designs we imagine seeing Pragya in.

They will eventually give her a makeover and make that oomph factor more prominent to the viewers and of course Abhi but we have to WAIT!

There is this fic writer Ghunjun...in one of her fic's which involved party and Andy giving Pragya a jaw-dropping look...she described a white saree...so beautifully that I haven't been able to get that out of my mind till date. I would like to see Pragz in that.

tripti would just be following the director's/CVs instructions though naa? and as you said we will get a made over pragya, but gradually, and we will have to wait

and omg yes i love that scene in the fic where abhi belatedly realizes her outfit is backless and she just walks away like whatever. swan like!!

and yes pragya in white would be beautiful and symbolic on various levels ðŸ˜‰

in jazzy's fic sweet tidings there's this great scene where aaliya (i think) gives pragya something stunning to wear but abhi flips when he sees it so she changes back into something more like her normal look, satisfied that she made the one impression she needed to make. that is something the CVs could chorify that would not require compromising pragya's public image!!