Qubool Hai TRP Increased!!!! 3.2 from 2.8 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tastahnin

πŸ₯³

murder attempts on heroine ALWAYS works for QH...no matter how lame it isπŸ˜†

that famous grave track lol
Originally posted by maha70

Aman from 4 lions said it is women oriented show and yes it is maximum. So Tanveer, Sanam and Seher murder drama worked out last week i guess.

-------------------
But seriously SJ should come in new show now.

QH1 was fantastic miss ASYA a lot still...but QH2..πŸ˜•
i agree QH is female dominated show coz none of the male lead could stick long time... SJ since begining AG around 2 yrs.. Shalini Alka 2 yrs.. unavailability of male lead makes QH women dominated... hence CV always needs to back up tracks with Billi murder attempting Zoya/Sanam/Seher...
Originally posted by crazy4audi

Hello i m new here and extremely happy for the trp increase πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Didnt watch qubool hai regularly but all the actors like kvb and surbhi are really good. I luved surbhi's work as zoya and seher and as sanam her chemistry wid kvb is fab . This show started really well but now the current track is very disappointing I am a diehard Additi Gupta fan and was happy that she finally came back on tv...although i never wanted her to play a negative role but since her last few shows after KDMHMD didnt do well. So i m happy for her.

Its still not sure that her character will turn negative or not but people here believe her character is negative anyways lets see...errr its a request to ppl that bash sanam 2 how much you want but please dont bash additi it will hurt her fans and plus she is doing her job so its not her fault that the cvs are ruining the track . If noot additi then smbdy else in her place would hav been made sanam 2 coz if cvs want to show smthng stupid they will without caring for the fans like if they show sanam 2 burning of jealousy becoz of SaAhil romancing then it will be very stupid coz aahil has never even actually talked to her or showed any sort of intrst in her she knws that he SaAhil luv each other and so far nothing as such has happened that ppl were fearing . But no matter how much cvs mould the plot or d characters in the end ppl will get their SaAhil 😳
welcome to forum! i havent seen bashing post yet but i did criticized AG once i remember... negative character gives actors chance to explore their acting talent... Alka kushal Amrapalli are appreciated for their negative roles in QH
Yes!! but for me it's only because of none other than..Aahil(KVB)..πŸ₯³
3 days without KV and 3 days with KV = trp 3.2 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago
Hero ne Mari Entriyaan, TRP khi baji ghantiya! :)

No seriously, the story was dragging with just Tannu and her Sarzish, and RAHAFA nonsense, and Sanam 2 and her "Manhoos" drama. Then finally the entry of the Hero gave people hope that Junoon is back, coz actually after 2 months SAHIL is back. So people want to know what will happen?

I also think SASEH faking death and driving Tannu up the wall contributed to the interest too! I think people, especially Season 1 fans, want to see Tanveer suffer, so many will tune in to see how that is going!

Also, finally RAHAFA is interesting, with Haya being kidnapped by Faiz, and her plotting to escape!
Last week Trps decreased cause of RaHaFa and dragging
and This week Trps increased cause of Revenge track and that too when this week there was more of RaHaFa than previous week..
Originally posted by crazy4audi

Hello i m new here and extremely happy for the trp increase πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Didnt watch qubool hai regularly but all the actors like kvb and surbhi are really good. I luved surbhi's work as zoya and seher and as sanam her chemistry wid kvb is fab . This show started really well but now the current track is very disappointing I am a diehard Additi Gupta fan and was happy that she finally came back on tv...although i never wanted her to play a negative role but since her last few shows after KDMHMD didnt do well. So i m happy for her.

Its still not sure that her character will turn negative or not but people here believe her character is negative anyways lets see...errr its a request to ppl that bash sanam 2 how much you want but please dont bash additi it will hurt her fans and plus she is doing her job so its not her fault that the cvs are ruining the track . If noot additi then smbdy else in her place would hav been made sanam 2 coz if cvs want to show smthng stupid they will without caring for the fans like if they show sanam 2 burning of jealousy becoz of SaAhil romancing then it will be very stupid coz aahil has never even actually talked to her or showed any sort of intrst in her she knws that he SaAhil luv each other and so far nothing as such has happened that ppl were fearing . But no matter how much cvs mould the plot or d characters in the end ppl will get their SaAhil 😳

To be honest I have not seen ANY posts that bash Aditi Gupta, or anyone who is "Insecure" that she will take SJ's place? This show is SJ's show and will remain so. She has been the FL on this show for 2 + years now. So there is NO issue of someone else taking her place!

I believe the character Sanam 2 was really NOT needed in this story, and I think she was brought in just to take Billi's place after she is finally killed. They needed a new Vamp coz both Razia and then Tanveer will be gone.

As for Aditi, I have not seen her previous work, so cant comment. Have nothing against her, but dont like Sanam 2. I also think her becoming jealous of SAHIL is VERY silly. She knows Sanam is Aahil's wife and they are in love. She knows it was Tanveer who brought her here, and she is clearly trying to separate Sanam and Aahil. So anyone with half a logic would know that this man is NOT interested in you, and therefore there is no point being jealous of his 1st wife!

The fact is, SHE was not in love with Aahil either when they got married and she didn't even know him. HE didnt know who was under the ghungat at all, so he didnt even consent to marry this girl. Therefore suddenly her starting to become jealous is very contrived! This is not a man she had feelings for, and HE has never shown any interest in her at all. The only time he has "Pretended" to be close to her, was when Sanam 1 was watching! 

I think it is CV's fault, as they brought in this character without much thought and they HAVE to turn her negative, so that people dont sympathise with her! Very LAZY writing!  
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
At least Qubool Hai TRP ratings are soaring higher! Awesome!
KVB ka entry ne ithna jadoo kiya My sole reason is Sahil, but whatever the reasons be I am happy coz i love this show and SurVir❀️TFS