loved Gunjan and Balwant today

VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gunjan's behaviour in todays episode was very good..she was not trusting Ranvi in first go...well done Gunjan..m just hoping this tym she will support Baldev...

And Wantsuri 😭...feeling like crying for them...Balwant was too good today...but that cheap Rv shouted on him so harshly...i was like Pls Bansuri suna do isse how can he talk to Balwant like this...This time I think Balwant will support Baldev...

And Baggi πŸ‘ true frnds...

Feeling bad for Veera...poor gal...

And Ratan and Chaiji 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feel bad for veera and chaiji. Ratan will nt deserve any sympathy.
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IMO the stars of today's epi were Bansuri and Veera!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved Balwant too! But Bansuri stole the show!! β€οΈ Hats off to Viswapreet ji! πŸ‘  One could actually feel a mother's pain! πŸ˜­

Veera- Shocked, shattered, numb!! Bang on!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

No comments on Gunjan. I will keep my comments reserved on her. But I hope she will trust Baldev.
Chaiji- She deserves some sympathy.

But I don't have the tiniest bit of sympathy for Ratan! πŸ˜‘
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bansuri,balwant, gunjan and baggi πŸ€—
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I might be the only one out of the box but Digangana's expression of shock was more confusing than convincing to me πŸ˜• πŸ˜†she looked like as though she was the sanest out of the lot like she was doing an analysis of what ranvi said and already  doing detective giri in the head than looking shell shocked and lifeless hence i felt nothing for veera today. The others expressions to the situation was more appropriate than hers just my pov πŸ˜Š Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago