India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Balidan mein bal hai - 25th December 2014

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
sacrifice is a symbol of courage - this according to me was the theme of Thursday's episode. 

And once again the same theme of two fathers sacrificing their own life/ freedom for the sake of a little boy who they have come to love as a son. 

This theme was depicted very  strongly in Benaras, and very subtly in Poland, when shivanand allows himself to get captured for koobas safety. 

Once again,the tale of two fathers played on. 

Two fathers pining for their lost sons. 

Both of them have lost a son, one forever, and one for a long while, but found another one to care for and love 

Both give love solace and care to an innocent who is feeling alone and defenseless - Rudra and kooba. 

And both, do the ultimate sacrifice of giving up their lives for the innocent child, they have vowed to protect. 

Another great episode to end the week. 

Robin das and Seema biswas are superlative, and their scene was so touching. 

Finally on Monday, babas pran will leave his body, as thanks to rudra, he will get the forgiveness of his wife, and thus die in peace. 

Next week promises to be bombastic, as Gauti makes his entry, but I will miss Chota rudra, he is an amazing talent, and hopefully will grow up to be a superstar. 

So, week 2 also gets a 4/5 from me. Good show babbalji...

Is it going to be a 4 episodes per week format all through? In a way that's good, for that means that there will be more focus on quality and content and it will not go down the TRP drain! 

Edited by Arshics - 26 December 2014 at 8:39pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreefariaabrarappukrish-AditiSSadia_JenAm-Obsessed-twilakiranpriKaran.Preeta..FuggyMehra..sjj23MrDarcyfanNestleToulouse

..FuggyMehra.. IF-Rockerz
..FuggyMehra..
..FuggyMehra..

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged

ErmmLast week 4/5 tha cox there was some lagic ka waat but ah week 4 kyun!!!?!?
i demand 1/2 point for Punnuu Tewari LOL ...Another  brilliant cast..love that kid..the first time he smiled i thought thats hanumanLOL
1/2 extra point for Udiya baba...i dont even know the guy and i think he is right now the best actor in india.
Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAmtwilakiranpri-Obsessed-Karan.PreetaMrDarcyfan

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I-Told-U-So

ErmmLast week 4/5 tha cox there was some lagic ka waat but ah week 4 kyun!!!?!?
i demand 1/2 point for Punnuu Tewari LOL ...Another  brilliant cast..love that kid..the first time he smiled i thought thats hanumanLOL
1/2 extra point for Udiya baba...i dont even know the guy and i think he is right now the best actor in india.
Cry

Toni, Hug

4/5 because of Poland scenes. They are not as well done as the Indian scenes. 

As for punnu tiwari, I agree, he is adorable, and Udiya baba is robin das - brilliant actor! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAmtwilaMrDarcyfan

Karan.Preeta IF-Rockerz
Karan.Preeta
Karan.Preeta

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hmmm nyc post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maha-Srk

hmmm nyc post

Thanks dear
fariaabrar Groupbie
fariaabrar
fariaabrar

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Nice post Arshiji .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Loved this weeks's episodes and honestly the actor who plays Udiya baba is brilliant. I was in tears watching his scenes. Whenever he says "Vishu" it makes me choke because the pain in his voice is palpable. The pain of losing a child, the worst pain in the world I think! 

Udiya Baba is a tormented man. His torment is made so clear by Mr Robin Das. Hats off sir! Never seen him before but just love him now. Poland scenes were good but not as good as Banaras. I agree. Yes, both father's made the ultimate sacrifice for the child they had come to love. The child who has become their salvation from their guilt of letting another child down! 

Waiting for Gauty's entry but will miss young Rudra and also Punnu Tiwari! :) as usual Sima Biswas as Maimui excelled. Loved the Ram Leela and setting Ravan on fire! Great scenes, very dramatic! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 27 December 2014 at 5:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreetwilakiranpri-Obsessed-sjj23Arshics

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Arshiji loved the episodes this week. I did not find it surprising that there were some people planning to kill Rudra in the sea as the scene had already been set previously. In some posts it was mentioned that it just was out of the blue. The appearance of the Sadhus and their trishuls and young Rudra being unaware of what is happening behind his back has been done to highlight the mysticism surrounding Rudra. The most poignant scenes were of Robin Das and Seem a Biswas. There was a knot in my throat when I watched Udiya baba suffering for the lost of his son. In credible how good He is. 
Yes the scenes in Poland were not well directed so agree with 4 out of 5.
Looking forward to this week and Gautam Rode, though I will miss this handsome young Rudra and his intensity.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreetwila-Obsessed-MrDarcyfanArshics

Go to top