Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

So was Karishma crying because of Upen.. ??? (Page 5)

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Too many ifs & buts to draw a firm conclusion, why she cried, could be reasons beyond BB house. Upen is taking some footage consoling her. That can't b a discredit for kt.

Anyway, she looks to be the most decent HM & by far the strongest in the house. Who hasn't based her game plan on "love angle".. Unlike the most...specially sonali.Tongue

Although some have an issue with her sharp & clear voice Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodharMissvinztinaaaaSabhayata

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GundayVedant

No

I don't think its Upen but fact that she is alone!

Well she thinks her BF broke with her since he hasnt send her any mail or any message in these 3 months! Also she has only Upen as a friend in the house. So when Upen snapped at her, she felt really lonely and she cried!
And there is no harm in breaking down once in a while. Good to vent out your feelings rather than pressing it inside!

Not true... If u recall When Ali entered the house he brought some gifts and message from her BF. This has come up at least a couple of times in convos between Ali and her.
Freaking_buzzof Senior Member

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulP

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Too many ifs & buts to draw a firm conclusion, why she cried, could be reasons beyond BB house. Upen is taking some footage consoling her. That can't b a discredit for kt.

Anyway, she looks to be the most decent HM & by far the strongest in the house. Who hasn't based her game plan on "love angle".. Unlike the most...specially sonali.Tongue

Although some have an issue with her sharp & clear voice Wink

Sometimes you don't plan some thing but unknowingly you became a part of someone else's plan.. if you notice, then Upen's increasing flirting and hugging with her start from the wkw day when Salman told him that what he has done last week was not entertainment at all.. perhaps he planned to give entertainment in the form of love angle with Karishma.. and if you analyze then Karishma is a better option for a love angle for him as compare to Sonali on many levels.. 
heartstrings Goldie
heartstrings
heartstrings

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaa

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Upen and karishma have been friends for day 1

for 3 months 24x7 they have been each others friends currently they are the only support each other have

so definitely their friendship has gotten stronger and all this is just a way of showing care dont see anything wrong in it

but i guess at end of the day apni apni nazar hain

meri nazar mein their relationship is just of friendship which has just grown from day 1

Yes they were friends from day 1.. but recently there is a visible change in their chemistry.. more from Upen's side of course.. anyways things will be more clearer in coming days and either you'll be forced to see with my nazar or I'll be forced to see with your nazar.. lets the time decide the issue.. Smile
dat recent change is coz now all dere gp members have been evicted n dey are d only one left...n in dis game dey cant even trust anyone except each other...no other option...n i see dem as frnz...but yes upen is trying on karishma but nothing from karish's side

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzSabhayata

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freaking_buzzof

Originally posted by Chingaari

They look so cute together May God save them from Evil eyes ..Amen !Ying Yang
Day Dreaming
We want we want UPMA. Let's sing together " we want we want UPMA "Day Dreaming

Yeah UPMA for the Win Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzSabhayataSIR.MEOWINGTON

SIR.MEOWINGTON IF-Stunnerz
SIR.MEOWINGTON
SIR.MEOWINGTON

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Freaking_buzzof

They look so cute together May God save them from Evil eyes ..Amen !Ying Yang
Day Dreaming
We want we want UPMA. Let's sing together " we want we want UPMA "Day Dreaming

Yeah UPMA for the Win Star

Yeh maara Chaukaaa!!!! ROFL

KT for the win!!! Party LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodharheartstringsMissvinzSabhayataChingaari

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...manraj...

Originally posted by tinaaa

Originally posted by Sabhayata

Upen and karishma have been friends for day 1

for 3 months 24x7 they have been each others friends currently they are the only support each other have

so definitely their friendship has gotten stronger and all this is just a way of showing care dont see anything wrong in it

but i guess at end of the day apni apni nazar hain

meri nazar mein their relationship is just of friendship which has just grown from day 1

Yes they were friends from day 1.. but recently there is a visible change in their chemistry.. more from Upen's side of course.. anyways things will be more clearer in coming days and either you'll be forced to see with my nazar or I'll be forced to see with your nazar.. lets the time decide the issue.. Smile
dat recent change is coz now all dere gp members have been evicted n dey are d only one left...n in dis game dey cant even trust anyone except each other...no other option...n i see dem as frnz...but yes upen is trying on karishma but nothing from karish's side

Yes, there is nothing from Karishma's side as yet.. except that she's comfortable with him hugging her tightly.. sometimes even from some inappropriate angles too.. even in this post I raised the matter of her crying as a question and not as a concluding statement.. as for Upen, as I said above that his flirting with her started from the wkw day when Salman told him that what he has done last week was not entertainment at all.. they were friends from day one but from that day he started flirting too.. so there is a bright possibility that perhaps he planned to give that entertainment in the form of love angle with Karishma..  

Go to top