Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

So was Karishma crying because of Upen.. ??? (Page 4)

Freaking_buzzof Senior Member

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freaking_buzzof

Originally posted by Chingaari

Clap

According to BB news article she was missing her Family on X mas eve
but BB thehra BB wo tau aise hi Project karega
 Tanna was crying coz Upen swore on his mom and told her that he will never talk to her. That said, Upen redeemed himself giving warm hug to crying Tanna. 
UPMA Day Dreaming

Yeah they share a good strong Bond unlike other HMs

Clap
Yes, they do. That's why Upen cuddles Tanna everytime he felt guilty of snapping at her.
UPMA Day Dreaming

Ahan! so the more the snapping, the more the hugs.. Wink
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaa

Oh please.. stop this centuries old bs excuse of "we are just friends.. " neither viewers are blind nor housemates.. when a boy and girl are friends and when they become more than friends is not so difficult to differentiate.. you can not compare Sonali & Praneet relation with Upen & Karishma's relation.. Upen has a crush on her and being more and more out of control with each passing day is so visible to everyone.. and Karishma is very comfortable with his warm and tight hugs is also very visible to everyone.. it has happened recently and therefore only recently people have started making threads on this topic and housemates have starting teasing them.. 

firslty your post was about crying and my point was even sonali has cried because of praneet so there is no issue in crying because of a friend

secondly a guy hugs a girl it means they like each other especially when he is hugging to console her ok LOL didnt know that

i guess it is difficult to accept a girl and guy as only friends

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinzSIR.MEOWINGTONChingaari

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Clap

According to BB news article she was missing her Family on X mas eve
but BB thehra BB wo tau aise hi Project karega
 Tanna was crying coz Upen swore on his mom and told her that he will never talk to her. That said, Upen redeemed himself giving warm hug to crying Tanna. 
UPMA Day Dreaming

Yeah they share a good strong Bond unlike other HMs

Clap
Yes, they do. That's why Upen cuddles Tanna everytime he felt guilty of snapping at her.
UPMA Day Dreaming

They look so cute together May God save them from Evil eyes ..Amen !Ying Yang
Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heartstringsMissvinzSabhayataSIR.MEOWINGTON

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

firslty your post was about crying and my point was even sonali has cried because of praneet so there is no issue in crying because of a friend

secondly a guy hugs a girl it means they like each other especially when he is hugging to console her ok LOL didnt know that

i guess it is difficult to accept a girl and guy as only friends

Yes, my post is about crying and you said that Sonali also cried because of Praneet.. and yes a guy and girl as friends can console each other by hugging.. but my point is that when a guy and girl are just friends and when they are more than friends is something that one can understand by their body language.. Sonali and Praneet were friends.. Upen and Diandra were friends.. but Sonali and Gautam, Sonali and Upen, Gautam and Diandra and now Upen and Karishma are not friends.. not so difficult to differntiate..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gree86Sabhayata

Freaking_buzzof Senior Member

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaa

Yes, my post is about crying and you said that Sonali also cried because of Praneet.. and yes a guy and girl as friends can console each other by hugging.. but my point is that when a guy and girl are just friends and when they are more than friends is something that one can understand by their body language.. Sonali and Praneet were friends.. Upen and Diandra were friends.. but Sonali and Gautam, Sonali and Upen, Gautam and Diandra and now Upen and Karishma are not friends.. not so difficult to differntiate..  

Upen and karishma have been friends for day 1

for 3 months 24x7 they have been each others friends currently they are the only support each other have

so definitely their friendship has gotten stronger and all this is just a way of showing care dont see anything wrong in it

but i guess at end of the day apni apni nazar hain

meri nazar mein their relationship is just of friendship which has just grown from day 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinz

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Upen and karishma have been friends for day 1

for 3 months 24x7 they have been each others friends currently they are the only support each other have

so definitely their friendship has gotten stronger and all this is just a way of showing care dont see anything wrong in it

but i guess at end of the day apni apni nazar hain

meri nazar mein their relationship is just of friendship which has just grown from day 1

Yes they were friends from day 1.. but recently there is a visible change in their chemistry.. more from Upen's side of course.. anyways things will be more clearer in coming days and either you'll be forced to see with my nazar or I'll be forced to see with your nazar.. lets the time decide the issue.. Smile

Go to top