Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Yes, my post is about crying and you said that Sonali also cried because of Praneet.. and yes a guy and girl as friends can console each other by hugging.. but my point is that when a guy and girl are just friends and when they are more than friends is something that one can understand by their body language.. Sonali and Praneet were friends.. Upen and Diandra were friends.. but Sonali and Gautam, Sonali and Upen, Gautam and Diandra and now Upen and Karishma are not friends.. not so difficult to differntiate..  

Upen and karishma have been friends for day 1

for 3 months 24x7 they have been each others friends currently they are the only support each other have

so definitely their friendship has gotten stronger and all this is just a way of showing care dont see anything wrong in it

but i guess at end of the day apni apni nazar hain

meri nazar mein their relationship is just of friendship which has just grown from day 1
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Upen and karishma have been friends for day 1

for 3 months 24x7 they have been each others friends currently they are the only support each other have

so definitely their friendship has gotten stronger and all this is just a way of showing care dont see anything wrong in it

but i guess at end of the day apni apni nazar hain

meri nazar mein their relationship is just of friendship which has just grown from day 1

Yes they were friends from day 1.. but recently there is a visible change in their chemistry.. more from Upen's side of course.. anyways things will be more clearer in coming days and either you'll be forced to see with my nazar or I'll be forced to see with your nazar.. lets the time decide the issue.. 😊
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Too many ifs & buts to draw a firm conclusion, why she cried, could be reasons beyond BB house. Upen is taking some footage consoling her. That can't b a discredit for kt.

Anyway, she looks to be the most decent HM & by far the strongest in the house. Who hasn't based her game plan on "love angle".. Unlike the most...specially sonali.😛

Although some have an issue with her sharp & clear voice 😉
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

No

I don't think its Upen but fact that she is alone!

Well she thinks her BF broke with her since he hasnt send her any mail or any message in these 3 months! Also she has only Upen as a friend in the house. So when Upen snapped at her, she felt really lonely and she cried!
And there is no harm in breaking down once in a while. Good to vent out your feelings rather than pressing it inside!

Not true... If u recall When Ali entered the house he brought some gifts and message from her BF. This has come up at least a couple of times in convos between Ali and her.

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Not true... If u recall When Ali entered the house he brought some gifts and message from her BF. This has come up at least a couple of times in convos between Ali and her.

You are right.  You are a Jasoos in true sense. 
Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Too many ifs & buts to draw a firm conclusion, why she cried, could be reasons beyond BB house. Upen is taking some footage consoling her. That can't b a discredit for kt.

Anyway, she looks to be the most decent HM & by far the strongest in the house. Who hasn't based her game plan on "love angle".. Unlike the most...specially sonali.😛

Although some have an issue with her sharp & clear voice 😉

Sometimes you don't plan some thing but unknowingly you became a part of someone else's plan.. if you notice, then Upen's increasing flirting and hugging with her start from the wkw day when Salman told him that what he has done last week was not entertainment at all.. perhaps he planned to give entertainment in the form of love angle with Karishma.. and if you analyze then Karishma is a better option for a love angle for him as compare to Sonali on many levels.. 
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Yes they were friends from day 1.. but recently there is a visible change in their chemistry.. more from Upen's side of course.. anyways things will be more clearer in coming days and either you'll be forced to see with my nazar or I'll be forced to see with your nazar.. lets the time decide the issue.. 😊

dat recent change is coz now all dere gp members have been evicted n dey are d only one left...n in dis game dey cant even trust anyone except each other...no other option...n i see dem as frnz...but yes upen is trying on karishma but nothing from karish's side
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Freaking_buzzof

We want we want UPMA. Let's sing together " we want we want UPMA "

Yeah UPMA for the Win ⭐️
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Yeah UPMA for the Win ⭐️

Yeh maara Chaukaaa!!!! 🤣

KT for the win!!! 🥳 😆
Boneca thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...manraj...

dat recent change is coz now all dere gp members have been evicted n dey are d only one left...n in dis game dey cant even trust anyone except each other...no other option...n i see dem as frnz...but yes upen is trying on karishma but nothing from karish's side

Yes, there is nothing from Karishma's side as yet.. except that she's comfortable with him hugging her tightly.. sometimes even from some inappropriate angles too.. even in this post I raised the matter of her crying as a question and not as a concluding statement.. as for Upen, as I said above that his flirting with her started from the wkw day when Salman told him that what he has done last week was not entertainment at all.. they were friends from day one but from that day he started flirting too.. so there is a bright possibility that perhaps he planned to give that entertainment in the form of love angle with Karishma..