Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Freaking_buzzof

He said (with British accent) " I swear on my mom , abba dabba jabba"

why was he pissed off?
Originally posted by: Chingaari

According to BB news article she was missing her Family on X mas eve

but BB thehra BB wo tau aise hi Project karega

Tanna was crying coz Upen swore on his mom and told her that he will never talk to her. That said, Upen redeemed himself giving warm hug to crying Tanna. 
UPMA 
Originally posted by: tanvismile

why was he pissed off?

Don't know. I guess he himself didn't know why he got angry with Tanna.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
👏

Tanna was crying coz Upen swore on his mom and told her that he will never talk to her. That said, Upen redeemed himself giving warm hug to crying Tanna. 
UPMA 

Yeah they share a good strong Bond unlike other HMs

👏

👏

Yeah they share a good strong Bond unlike other HMs

👏

Yes, they do. That's why Upen cuddles Tanna everytime he felt guilty of snapping at her.
UPMA 
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, they do. That's why Upen cuddles Tanna everytime he felt guilty of snapping at her.
UPMA 

Ahan! so the more the snapping, the more the hugs.. 😉
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tinaaa

Oh please.. stop this centuries old bs excuse of "we are just friends.. " neither viewers are blind nor housemates.. when a boy and girl are friends and when they become more than friends is not so difficult to differentiate.. you can not compare Sonali & Praneet relation with Upen & Karishma's relation.. Upen has a crush on her and being more and more out of control with each passing day is so visible to everyone.. and Karishma is very comfortable with his warm and tight hugs is also very visible to everyone.. it has happened recently and therefore only recently people have started making threads on this topic and housemates have starting teasing them.. 

firslty your post was about crying and my point was even sonali has cried because of praneet so there is no issue in crying because of a friend

secondly a guy hugs a girl it means they like each other especially when he is hugging to console her ok 😆 didnt know that

i guess it is difficult to accept a girl and guy as only friends

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

UPMA 

They look so cute together May God save them from Evil eyes ..Amen !☯️

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

firslty your post was about crying and my point was even sonali has cried because of praneet so there is no issue in crying because of a friend

secondly a guy hugs a girl it means they like each other especially when he is hugging to console her ok 😆 didnt know that

i guess it is difficult to accept a girl and guy as only friends

Yes, my post is about crying and you said that Sonali also cried because of Praneet.. and yes a guy and girl as friends can console each other by hugging.. but my point is that when a guy and girl are just friends and when they are more than friends is something that one can understand by their body language.. Sonali and Praneet were friends.. Upen and Diandra were friends.. but Sonali and Gautam, Sonali and Upen, Gautam and Diandra and now Upen and Karishma are not friends.. not so difficult to differntiate..  

They look so cute together May God save them from Evil eyes ..Amen !☯️

We want we want UPMA. Let's sing together " we want we want UPMA "