Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dear star plus ........ standing ovation for ur nayi soch (Page 7)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by vishakha06

Originally posted by Asclepius

[QUOTE=vishakha06]
Sony n other channels hv much variety yaar. Reality shows.. N shows like crime patrol ..but start plus only shows family dramas no variety at all. Sometimes I feel trps all r fake values.. Hw come only starplus shows r there in top 5??

Yes I agree yaar! I remember hw much u angry on star plus for early wrap up ek hasina thi! Hw much we discussed!! 

The whole industry needs to break free from the shackles of the old regressive tv viewing content ...
I don't UNDERTAND is it tht there arent any takers or are there no makers who can serve something nice n diff ...n even if ppl try to show diff stuf why is it tht it's pulled off ??.
GREAT POINT IN BLUEClapClap
Not sure whose point it was Vishaka or Ascle (forget the nameCry)

I have ALWAYS suspected TRPs are cooked up values thats part of a broader conspiracy to place Star on Top

The two, sorry three best fiction shows I have ever watched on Desi TV in 20 years have been ALL ON SONYClapClap

Mahi Way
Rishta.Com
Hubahu

I wont say they brought out social reformation, lifted women out of poverty and abuse, and jailed rapists etc...

NONE of that

The most entertaining  stylish, well made, fast paced, breezy, shows, with witty clever content, new storyline and just PLAIN WATCHABLE STUFF

I am sick of Star Plus's hegemony... just like I am of Ekta Kapoor'sAngry
sorry to butt in, but will other channels leave them if they cheat with trpsConfused
I havent watched these shows, is it love storiesEmbarrassed

dont know how ekta manages to be in top 10 with these crappy tracksD'oh

Hey,
I suspect it must have something to do with presence in India, and how influential the Network is with the Information & Broadcasting Ministry and with the Ratings companies. Star undoubtedly is a BIGGER TELEVISION COMPANY owned by Rupert Murdoch, Sony is a bigger cinema company, their presence in TV is not as well known, I beg to be corrected I may be wrong... I am speaking for India and United States...

Star has been in GEC arena longer in India, in fact they were the first to come out with soaps they have a longer stronger partnership with Balaji as well... I am not planting seeds of criminal activity here, but I suspect Star CANNOT BE A LEADER for 20 years, in a country like India with EVERY freedom of choice its just impossible... I dont think Neilson's does TV ratings in India, I know they do political and economic and social surveys...someone can correct me if I am wrong... I dont know of the company that produces ratings currently... never heard of it

When we  as a country we DONT agree on anythingLOL HOW CAN STAR BE A LEADER FOR 20 YEARS?Shocked
Makes you wonder doesnt it?

Edited by Nisha0604 - 27 December 2014 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Chalo RTI nikalte hai 
Star plus show us real ratings

I think so TAM and TRP boxes are placed in homes where cable wallas have not all Hindi channels but deffo have star plus 
What I am saying is star plus is on every tam trp box attached to the TV but not all channels are in those Tvs 

For eg my maid does not have sony and colors but has life ok 
Hmmm

appuss

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Chalo RTI nikalte hai 

I think so TAM and TRP boxes are placed in homes where cable wallas have not all Hindi channels but deffo have star plus 
What I am saying is star plus is on every tam trp box attached to the TV but not all channels are in those Tvs 

Hmmm

C

YOUVE REVEALED SOMETHING RIGHT THEREShockedShocked
THIS is EXACTLY it, if her provider does not offer Sony, how do you expect her to watch Rishta.Com?

(I am not saying she is part of the demographic its made for)

Wow!! So it is some kind of a monopoly then by Star and Cable operators and Ratings companiesShockedShocked

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appuss

Originally posted by vishakha06

Originally posted by Asclepius

[QUOTE=vishakha06]
Sony n other channels hv much variety yaar. Reality shows.. N shows like crime patrol ..but start plus only shows family dramas no variety at all. Sometimes I feel trps all r fake values.. Hw come only starplus shows r there in top 5??

Yes I agree yaar! I remember hw much u angry on star plus for early wrap up ek hasina thi! Hw much we discussed!! 

The whole industry needs to break free from the shackles of the old regressive tv viewing content ...
I don't UNDERTAND is it tht there arent any takers or are there no makers who can serve something nice n diff ...n even if ppl try to show diff stuf why is it tht it's pulled off ??.
GREAT POINT IN BLUEClapClap
Not sure whose point it was Vishaka or Ascle (forget the nameCry)

I have ALWAYS suspected TRPs are cooked up values thats part of a broader conspiracy to place Star on Top

The two, sorry three best fiction shows I have ever watched on Desi TV in 20 years have been ALL ON SONYClapClap

Mahi Way
Rishta.Com
Hubahu

I wont say they brought out social reformation, lifted women out of poverty and abuse, and jailed rapists etc...

NONE of that

The most entertaining  stylish, well made, fast paced, breezy, shows, with witty clever content, new storyline and just PLAIN WATCHABLE STUFF

I am sick of Star Plus's hegemony... just like I am of Ekta Kapoor'sAngry
sorry to butt in, but will other channels leave them if they cheat with trpsConfused
I havent watched these shows, is it love storiesEmbarrassed

dont know how ekta manages to be in top 10 with these crappy tracksD'oh

Hey,
I suspect it must have something to do with presence in India, and how influential the Network is with the Information & Broadcasting Ministry and with the Ratings companies. Star undoubtedly is a BIGGER TELEVISION COMPANY owned by Rupert Murdoch, Sony is a bigger cinema company, their presence in TV is not as well known, I beg to be corrected I may be wrong... I am speaking for India and United States...

Star has been in GEC arena longer in India, in fact they were the first to come out with soaps they have a longer stronger partnership with Balaji as well... I am not planting seeds of criminal activity here, but I suspect Star CANNOT BE A LEADER for 20 years, in a country like India with EVERY freedom of choice its just impossible... I dont think Neilson's does TV ratings in India, I know they do political and economic and social surveys...someone can correct me if I am wrong... I dont know of the company that produces ratings currently... never heard of it

When we  as a country we DONT agree on anythingLOL HOW CAN STAR BE A LEADER FOR 20 YEARS?Shocked
Makes you wonder doesnt it?
thanks
i dont know anything about all these
yes, really makes me wonder
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Chalo RTI nikalte hai 

Hmmm

C

THIS is EXACTLY it, if her provider does not offer Sony, how do you expect her to watch Rishta.Com?

Wow!! So it is some kind of a monopoly then by Star and Cable operators and Ratings companiesShockedShocked

Nisha yaar why did you bring up rishta.com yaar??? Why???  jaake apni ff mei ek isha aur Rohan wali scene likhne pls 

TAM and TRP boxes are actually placed maximum in chawl households sorry to say but it's true! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appussNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Chalo RTI nikalte hai 

Hmmm

C

Nisha yaar why did you bring up rishta.com yaar??? Why???  jaake apni ff mei ek isha aur Rohan wali scene likhne pls 

TAM and TRP boxes are actually placed maximum in chawl households sorry to say but it's true! 

REALLY?

I had NO IDEA... U are a database of juicy television industry dataLOL

My parents have never been approached by the ratings folks, the cable operator must be sending monthly data of all the homes he broadcasts to, and it must show my parents mainly watch Tamil... except when the kids visitLOL

Sorry for hijacking your topic, unintentional

appuss

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@nisha I am squatting on your FF thread and you are here discussing TRP and TRM oh ho
Trp - people meter - actual box in people's houses - frequency is measured and in some cases (TRM) channel screen shots are replayed 
Accuracy has been questioned by everyone 

Bahut Saar research hai iss pe 
Kissi aur din padh Lena 
Abb filhaal FF update karei
Dharanija Goldie
Dharanija
Dharanija

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">GREAT POINT IN BLUEClapClap</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Not sure whose point it was Vishaka or Ascle (forget the nameCry)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I have ALWAYS suspected TRPs are cooked up values thats part of a broader conspiracy to place Star on Top</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The two, sorry three best fiction shows I have ever watched on Desi TV in 20 years have been ALL ON SONYClapClap</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mahi Way</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Rishta.Com</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hubahu</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I wont say they brought out social reformation, lifted women out of poverty and abuse, and jailed rapists etc...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NONE of that</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The most entertaining stylish, well made, fast paced, breezy, shows, with witty clever content, new storyline and just PLAIN WATCHABLE STUFF</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am sick of Star Plus's hegemony... just like I am of Ekta Kapoor'sAngry</font>

Hey nisha!
I'm anu :)

I.heard only 7000 TAM ratings taken! But hw can those 7000 households really representthe country?? I even heard that star plus ended Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu th abruptly!

After that channel had fallout with Ekta Kapoor ...and later also with Siddhartha Basu ...actually these two ppl made this flop channel hit with Kyunki and KBC. So what to expect from this channel ...jis thali mei khata hai usmi mei ched banata hai.. Such a worst channel it is!!! How they mess with big big ppl yet they survive? I feel they fake figures LOL

That's why ekta didnt come up with any show on star plus. After long tym now yhm!

Edited by Asclepius - 27 December 2014 at 11:32am

Nisha0604

Go to top