Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dear star plus ........ standing ovation for ur nayi soch (Page 3)

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayu1982

Well I agree with most of things : But one thing I don't understand at all :

How can loving your child unconditional is wrong? I am mother, I can't imagine my life without kids now. God forbid if something happens with me- Believe me even I will ready to do anything means anything. Yes adi was a criminal , but it was raman who send him to the jail.You mean to say if 12 year kid is showing criminal behaviour then it is better to abandon him rather than showing him right path. 

Secondly yes even I am against of toshiji saying: "Ghar ka chiraag" wala dialogue  definitely it shows discrimination. Saying this so far no one misbehaves with ruhi because of adi. But believe me it happens with that generation. THis is real. But raman and ishita never said such things. In fact few days back , both of them are fighting for ruhi custody case and cv showed us how emotional and important person ruhi is for raman and ishita. If parents is worried for one child it doesn't mean that they don't love other kid. Good parents always love all their child equally. 
So loving adi doesn't mean raman doesn't love ruhi. If this was shown I would have said Raman is bad father. But raman is good father who loves both his child and that it is definitely not wrong. 

And ishita knows very well desperation/craving for kids. She herself once upon time was craving for child's love , so may be that is reason for her to support raman for adi. 

So far cv has not shown any scene where raman saying polite words to shagun nor raman in love with shagun. In fact raman is romancing only with ishita. Big smile

Am not against of adi coming back to raman and ishita. Yes am against of its execution. Cv could have shown something sensible and logical instead of shagun staying in bhalla house. 

PS. Against of shagun staying in bhalla house so don't jump on me.Wink Sorry in advance for hurting your feelings.

@mayu

Why would my feelings get hurt when we are talking about fictional characters? everyone including us is entitled to have their own view, we just discuss because of our common love for the show

I edited my post... i meant blind love not unconditional... was half asleep yday while typingSmile

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
agree to disagree with the unconditional love thing..but completly against mihikas foolishness.its just like any other serial..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

-Vishakha- Senior Member
-Vishakha-
-Vishakha-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Agree with u.

But is it all channels fault???..  channel, writers production house  n even  audience should be blamed. 

As long as we r watching such stuff we can't really blame channel. 
They r getting trps so they r continuing. 

Mainly daily soaps r made for audience who work whole day n busy with family or work. 
So once they watch tv they want something entertaining. They don't watch for any msg. As ppl r smart these days. 
They don't look for any logic. They want something which make them think less. Just watch for entertainment and leave. 

Im not saying they r right or wrong but ppl r watching that's the only reason  they r making such stuff. 

Yes producers should know that there are many different types of audiences and should bring something that would appeal to a varied taste among them.

Tv has become monotonous these days. 

For SMJ running on tv despite of not much trp only becoz Amir Khan is related with the show. That's the only reason why  channel continues to run this show. Otherwise a,channel like star plus would never take up such shows. 

Edited by vishakha06 - 27 December 2014 at 5:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dharanijamayu1982anjs

HOtAsIce Senior Member
HOtAsIce
HOtAsIce

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
very well writtenClapClap

appuss

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
agree to your points

appuss

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

very good post...agree with most of the stuff, except for unconditional love to their childrens...
Parents do tend to forgive everything the child does, no matter how serious it is...Yes, Raman does need to be more strict, but he has been burnt badly in the past wrt hence his approach is the total opposite now...no matter how wrong it is, no-one is correcting it, including Ishita...

but other than that, the rest of the points are bang-on, i would suggest you to mail it to SP...and put it up on social websites...so others also take note
blind love is the term, edited it

yes, blind love for your kids cannot be justified especially when it involves hurting others...
appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iffanvidz

quote something about romi...

his redemption will be shown as going behind sarika pleading her to marry himConfused
appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

great post...tak a bow...
mch needed reality check to show nd STAR PLUS...

hop in futre wht nayi soch we get...

The worst trck til nw...marrying a molester to sav bf...nd bringing sauth fr husband's son...kya baath hain...its nt bhalla house it shld bhalla dharmshala...any prob in life come nd stay in our house...our bahu vl welcome all...
thanks

this is nothing but age-old gatiya soch of bigamy and "male child" moh of people

Go to top