Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Did I tell raman should abandon adi??? or that ishita should not help raman in this???๐Ÿ˜•
I know what a parent-child relation is... 

Do u mean one will take their kid to picnic without even telling him the mistake he did for nearly killing a woman ... for getting a woman almost gang-raped? This much blind love beats me.

I just meant parents should love their kids unconditionally... but also reprimand them when they make mistakes.

Even murderers and rapists are someone's child only... so all of them too should be left scot-free because their parents love them?
I dont know what we are trying to prove to each other๐Ÿ˜†... i told blind love for ur children will land them in bigger troubles, if not corrected for small mistakes and I stick to my view and you can stick to yours.
thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

This will be my last comment for your post: Raman supported adi in amma accident case during inital stage but he was one like I said who file complaint against him .
Secondly Adi was totally unaware of Hen's party after effects and paran-suraj plans. He was misguided by adult. 
So where does blind love in this case?Raman has shown blind love initial not after amma accident at all. In fact ishita supported raman for filing case against adi during amma accident. So raman and ishita love for adi can;t be termed as blind love. period.
So far both of them was shown as good parents with adi and ruhi. Raman and ishtia still doesn;t misbehave with ruhi because of adi. Nor any family member misbehave ruhi because of adi. So again so far " no blind love " by anyone.

Now coming to murders and rapists - most of them are adult and not 9-10 year old kid. If 9-10 year old kid does murders/ rape then he should be punished severely and as per law. So far in this show child committing such sin was not shown so this comment of yours related to kid is definitely beyond my understanding. 

I against the hatred of child. 

As far as rapists and molesters part is concerned - if you want I can post all previous comments for this matter and definitely you are not at all interested to read all those. 

Edited by mayu1982 - 9 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Did I tell raman should abandon adi??? or that ishita should not help raman in this???๐Ÿ˜•
I know what a parent-child relation is... 

Do u mean one will take their kid to picnic without even telling him the mistake he did for nearly killing a woman ... for getting a woman almost gang-raped? This much blind love beats me.

I just meant parents should love their kids unconditionally... but also reprimand them when they make mistakes.

Even murderers and rapists are someone's child only... so all of them too should be left scot-free because their parents love them?
I dont know what we are trying to prove to each other๐Ÿ˜†... i told blind love for ur children will land them in bigger troubles, if not corrected for small mistakes and I stick to my view and you can stick to yours.
thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
This will be my last comment for your post: Raman supported adi in amma accident case during inital stage but he was one like I said who file complaint against him .
Secondly Adi was totally unaware of Hen's party after effects and paran-suraj plans. He was misguided by adult. 
So where does blind love in this case?Raman has shown blind love initial not after amma accident at all. In fact ishita supported raman for filing case against adi during amma accident. So raman and ishita love for adi can;t be termed as blind love. period.
So far both of them was shown as good parents.

Now coming to murders and rapists - most of them are adult and not 9-10 year old kid. If 9-10 year old kid does murders/ rape then he should be punished severely and as per law. So far in this show child committing such sin was not shown so this comment of yours related to kid is definitely beyond my understanding. 

I against the hatred of child. 

As far as rapists and molesters part is concerned - if you want I can post all previous comments for this matter and definitely you are not at all interested to read all those. 

[/QUOTE]
@ blue - you are saying the same thing only, I also meant the raman during accident track only. 

Did I say it is about the raman whom they are showing now?... God, people dont read the full post and what is being conveyed and tell the same thing in a different manner again. You kept repeating what I wanted to convey...

Adi didnt know ishita will be molested ...true, so he is innocent even if she got gang-raped that day. He dont deserve to be told his mistake? Raman told him, i'm glad he did it for his son.

before jumping the gun, just relax and try to understand what the whole post is about.

Thanks for telling me the same thing which I posted and what you said in ur earlier posts again.

You r arguing on points which I never put forth... you are arguing with points which you imagined that I stated.

You and I agree on same thing that a child deserves unconditional love and raman was blinded in accident track... I didnt state anything else, so dont know what/whom you r trying defend.

Thanks for not commenting again because you are just discussing with your imagination(things which I never stated).
snowy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ironical that it is on the same channel that airs satyameva jayate...yes Appuss,very well said
Really I am surprised to see this type of story where two women one is ex wife and other one is wife stay together,even if you see where divorce is very common in western country even,they are not  think about it.
This a very unreal serial , I have watched so many TV serial ,I don't remember this type plot ever anywhere.
Now this serial is a very unhealthy and awful BAKWAS number one.

TV is the social media from where the society  but here a unfaithful  wife re enter her in laws using his son.Mihir is her brother ,she can stay there and Bhallas can eaisly visit  Adi,not necessary to stay with them.
I have two questions
Why Raman allow this ?Shake of son?Then where is  his love for Ishita ,he khows Shagun ,how she manipulates everything.and it not possible to keep two of them altogether.

Why this serial continue a track which is  very hard to accept ..
HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE CHANGE THE STORY LINE to EKTA and StarPlus

s

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: appuss

Best way to promote social evils for trps in your famous show... KUDOS TO YOUR NAYI SOCH STAR PLUS!!!

Ironical that it is on the same channel that airs satyameva jayate

So, in coming year new trends that may be followed a/c to ur channel include
  • Bigamy, if possible polygamy... there are lot of woman who needs support.
  • Marry ur molestor, best way to save ur boyfriend from a police case and to punish ur molestor
  • Make a wife bring her sautan home ... to make her husband get his son, get a few words of praise too.
  • Accept your ex-wife back in your house, because she was kind enough to deliver your favourite first kid.
  • Show blind love to ur children, dont care even if the child is a criminal
  • A male child is ghar ka chirag, dont bother even if he burns down the house
  • A female child is never one's own... how can she be the heir,... as she will be married off someday
  • make a new pair out of the blue, dont matter even if they were brother-sister till then
  • tie rakhi to ur molestor, it ensures ur safety forever... he wont dare touch you again

Waiting for the day they will show sati in this show... Ashok can die and mihika can jump into fire for performing sati... most welcome if you show that too.

I can only list this much at the moment... feel free to add urs friends.

DEAR STAR PLUS... HOPE YOU GET A BULLOCK CART AT LEAST FROM THE STONE-AGE ERA๐Ÿ˜•

Since my eye-sight is very poor why don't you help me in highlighting things like blind love for his kids( adi) during initial amma accident case only. 

Don't jump on me as well. 

appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowy

Ironical that it is on the same channel that airs satyameva jayate...yes Appuss,very well said
Really I am surprised to see this type of story where two women one is ex wife and other one is wife stay together,even if you see where divorce is very common in western country even,they are not  think about it.
This a very unreal serial , I have watched so many TV serial ,I don't remember this type plot ever anywhere.
Now this serial is a very unhealthy and awful BAKWAS number one.

TV is the social media from where the society  but here a unfaithful  wife re enter her in laws using his son.Mihir is her brother ,she can stay there and Bhallas can eaisly visit  Adi,not necessary to stay with them.
I have two questions
Why Raman allow this ?Shake of son?Then where is  his love for Ishita ,he khows Shagun ,how she manipulates everything.and it not possible to keep two of them altogether.

Why this serial continue a track which is  very hard to accept ..
HUMBLE REQUEST PLEASE CHANGE THE STORY LINE to EKTA and StarPlus

s

thanks dear๐Ÿค—

they want to show that ishita is a goddess who came to earth to sweep out all pain from raman's life, make his kids close to him, serve his family and what not... even if it involves having to make raman stay with ex-wife and current-wife under the same roof

bigamy is being promoted by star plus, CVs are unaware of reverting male-female ratio in india
Edited by appuss - 9 years ago
Dharanija thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishakha06

Agree with u.

But is it all channels fault???.. channel, writers production house n even audience should be blamed.

As long as we r watching such stuff we can't really blame channel.
They r getting trps so they r continuing.

Mainly daily soaps r made for audience who work whole day n busy with family or work.
So once they watch tv they want something entertaining. They don't watch for any msg. As ppl r smart these days.
They don't look for any logic. They want something which make them think less. Just watch for entertainment and leave.

Im not saying they r right or wrong but ppl r watching that's the only reason they r making such stuff.

Yes producers should know that there are many different types of audiences and should bring something that would appeal to a varied taste among them.

Tv has become monotonous these days.

For SMJ running on tv despite of not much trp only becoz Amir Khan is related with the show. That's the only reason why channel continues to run this show. Otherwise a,channel like star plus would never take up such shows.

yaar vishakha our thoughts match so much.
Even I said same thing while talking abt show..,there was tym wen I used to watch show for some social msg but now I feel just watch for entertainment n leave. Daily soaps r made becoz there are many after a long hard day want to see Serials that NUMB their minds rather than make them think. Entertainment nahi mila toh leave n watch some other show ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes producers should start making new kinda shows becoz everyone doesn't like this. As different ppl hv different taste.

Sony n other channels hv much variety yaar. Reality shows.. N shows like crime patrol ..but start plus only shows family dramas no variety at all. Sometimes I feel trps all r fake values.. Hw come only starplus shows r there in top 5??
-Vishakha- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asclepius

yaar vishakha our thoughts match so much.
Even I said same thing while talking abt show..,there was tym wen I used to watch show for some social msg but now I feel just watch for entertainment n leave. Daily soaps r made becoz there are many after a long hard day want to see Serials that NUMB their minds rather than make them think. Entertainment nahi mila toh leave n watch some other show ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes producers should start making new kinda shows becoz everyone doesn't like this. As different ppl hv different taste.

Sony n other channels hv much variety yaar. Reality shows.. N shows like crime patrol ..but start plus only shows family dramas no variety at all. Sometimes I feel trps all r fake values.. Hw come only starplus shows r there in top 5??

Yes I agree yaar! I remember hw much u angry on star plus for early wrap up ek hasina thi! Hw much we discussed!! 

The whole industry needs to break free from the shackles of the old regressive tv viewing content ...
I don't UNDERTAND is it tht there arent any takers or are there no makers who can serve something nice n diff ...n even if ppl try to show diff stuf why is it tht it's pulled off ??.
Dharanija thumbnail
Hey vishakha we r not supposed to discuss abt other shows here!
Wait I'l pm u ๐Ÿ˜Š

@TM sorry for chatting here!
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asclepius

Hey vishakha we r not supposed to discuss abt other shows here!
Wait I'l pm u ๐Ÿ˜Š

@TM sorry for chatting here!

plz consider this as your thread and discuss whatever u want๐Ÿ˜Š
i too agree with your thoughts
Dharanija thumbnail
Originally posted by: appuss

plz consider this as your thread and discuss whatever u want๐Ÿ˜Š
i too agree with your thoughts

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š that's so sweet of u ๐Ÿ˜Š