Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: iffanvidz

quote something about romi...

his redemption will be shown as going behind sarika pleading her to marry him๐Ÿ˜•
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: shavi2311

great post...tak a bow...

mch needed reality check to show nd STAR PLUS...

hop in futre wht nayi soch we get...

The worst trck til nw...marrying a molester to sav bf...nd bringing sauth fr husband's son...kya baath hain...its nt bhalla house it shld bhalla dharmshala...any prob in life come nd stay in our house...our bahu vl welcome all...

thanks

this is nothing but age-old gatiya soch of bigamy and "male child" moh of people
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aziya

agree to disagree with the unconditional love thing..but completly against mihikas foolishness.its just like any other serial..

plz check again, i changed it to blind love
thanks
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishakha06

Agree with u.

But is it all channels fault???..  channel, writers production house  n even  audience should be blamed. 

As long as we r watching such stuff we can't really blame channel. 
They r getting trps so they r continuing. 

Mainly daily soaps r made for audience who work whole day n busy with family or work. 
So once they watch tv they want something entertaining. They don't watch for any msg. As ppl r smart these days. 
They don't look for any logic. They want something which make them think less. Just watch for entertainment and leave. 

Im not saying they r right or wrong but ppl r watching that's the only reason  they r making such stuff. 

Yes producers should know that there are many different types of audiences and should bring something that would appeal to a varied taste among them.

Tv has become monotonous these days. 

For SMJ running on tv despite of not much trp only becoz Amir Khan is related with the show. That's the only reason why  channel continues to run this show. Otherwise a,channel like star plus would never take up such shows. 

@red... true, 100% agree with you

thanks for this very logical and sensible post๐Ÿ‘
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: appuss

@mayu

Why would my feelings get hurt when we are talking about fictional characters? everyone including us is entitled to have their own view, we just discuss because of our common love for the show

I edited my post... i meant blind love not unconditional... was half asleep yday while typing๐Ÿ˜Š

Even if you edit your comment. Most of my question related to adi will be same. So far we have seen raman and his so called majbori thing in amma accident track only where in the end raman himself file an complaint for adi and adi was punished for his deeds. It was raman who bought adi to police station when adi sent ishita to jail in child harassment case . Even recently adi caught ishita-raman in comprising position, raman didn;t go after him to explain or to ask for forgiveness. In fact it was raman said to ishita - don't feel guilty you are my wife and adi has to understand this. Yes once upon a time raman misbehaved with ishita for adi because that time neither ishita nor raman was in love nor they have a good understanding among themselves. So raman' love for adi can;t be termed as blind love. 

Surprisingly in forum people are ready to forgive Romi and his kandas, Mihika and her dumb actions and Ishita's mahanta's. But when it comes to 12 year old child-No one is ready can't forgive adi for his mistakes. Raman - ishita love story is unique because of their kids.

I can't understand this how loving your child is wrong?will never understand this statement. Never.

Love for kids is most purest and eternal love.

Edited by mayu1982 - 9 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayu1982

Even if you edit your comment. My most of question related to adi will be same. So far we have seen raman and his so called majbori thing in amma accident track only where in the end raman himself file an complaint for adi and adi was punished for his deeds. It was raman who bought adi to police station when adi sent ishita to jail in child harassment case . Even recently adi caught ishita-raman in comprising position, raman didn;t go after him to explain or to ask for forgiveness. In fact it was raman said to ishita - don't feel guilty you are my wife and adi has to understand this. Yes once upon a time raman misbehaved with ishita for adi because that time neither ishita nor raman was in love nor they have a good understanding among themselves. So raman' love for adi can;t be termed as blind love. 

Surprisingly in forum people are ready to forgive Romi and his kandas, Mihika and her dumb actions and Ishita's mahanta's. But when it comes to 12 year old child-No one is ready can't forgive adi for his mistakes. Raman - ishita love story is unique because of their kids.

I can't understand this how loving your child is wrong?will never understand this statement. Never.

Love for kids is most purest and eternal love.

I was talking about the show from episode 1... 
Raman has changed for the better in terms of adi, he still loves him the same... but now the love is not blind.
I just meant a mistake is a mistake even if a kid does it... and blind love for ur kids which hurt others is not good- my opinion.
Thanks for commenting... I think I didnt glorify anyone in this post nor did try to try to justify any character
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I was talking about the show from episode 1... 
Raman has changed for the better in terms of adi, he still loves him the same... but now the love is not blind.
I just meant a mistake is a mistake even if a kid does it... and blind love for ur kids which hurt others is not good- my opinion.
Thanks for commenting... I think I didnt glorify anyone in this post nor did try to try to justify any character

@ bold : agree with you.
But again I would like to ask one personal question to you if you are comfortable- Do u have any children? Because it comes to kid, you can;t apply this rule- Never ever-  Kids mistake which hurt others can't be forgiven. In fact parents forgive almost every mistake of their child. They can be angry, give punishment but never abandon their child.
If parents won't forgive kids mistake then who else will do. Where kids will go then at time of trouble and with whom they will share their fear. That is reason parents are always consider like GOD. NO matter what they are always with Kid. 

Am defending only raman's love for adi and ishita supporting raman's love for adi.

P>S -Totally against of execution of this track- specially shagun staying in bhalla house.
Edited by mayu1982 - 9 years ago
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayu1982

@ bold : agree with you.
But again I would like to ask one personal question to you if you are comfortable- Do u have any children? Because it comes to kid, you can;t apply this rule- Never ever-  Kids mistake which hurt others can't be forgiven. In fact parents forgive almost every mistake of their child. They can be angry, give punishment but never abandon their child.
If parents won't forgive kids mistake then who else will do. Where kids will go then at time of trouble and with whom they will share their fear. That is reason parents are always consider like GOD. NO matter what they are always with you. 

Am defending only raman's love for adi and ishita supporting raman's love for adi.

P>S -Totally against of execution of this track- specially shagun staying in bhalla house.

Did I tell raman should abandon adi??? or that ishita should not help raman in this???๐Ÿ˜•
I know what a parent-child relation is... 

Do u mean one will take their kid to picnic without even telling him the mistake he did for nearly killing a woman ... for getting a woman almost gang-raped? This much blind love beats me.

I just meant parents should love their kids unconditionally... but also reprimand them when they make mistakes.

Even murderers and rapists are someone's child only... so all of them too should be left scot-free because their parents love them?
I dont know what we are trying to prove to each other๐Ÿ˜†... i told blind love for ur children will land them in bigger troubles, if not corrected for small mistakes and I stick to my view and you can stick to yours.
thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Lata_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Best way to promote social evils for trps in your famous show... KUDOS TO YOUR NAYI SOCH STAR PLUS!!!

Ironical that it is on the same channel that airs satyameva jayate

So, in coming year new trends that may be followed a/c to ur channel include
  • Bigamy, if possible polygamy... there are lot of woman who needs support.
  • Marry ur molestor, best way to save ur boyfriend from a police case and to punish ur molestor
  • Make a wife bring her sautan home ... to make her husband get his son, get a few words of praise too.
  • Accept your ex-wife back in your house, because she was kind enough to deliver your favourite first kid.
  • Show blind love to ur children, dont care even if the child is a criminal
  • A male child is ghar ka chirag, dont bother even if he burns down the house
  • A female child is never one's own... how can she be the heir,... as she will be married off someday
  • make a new pair out of the blue, dont matter even if they were brother-sister till then
  • tie rakhi to ur molestor, it ensures ur safety forever... he wont dare touch you again

Waiting for the day they will show sati in this show... Ashok can die and mihika can jump into fire for performing sati... most welcome if you show that too.

I can only list this much at the moment... feel free to add urs friends.

DEAR STAR PLUS... HOPE YOU GET A BULLOCK CART AT LEAST FROM THE STONE-AGE ERA๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Arre SP ki soch to bohuth nirali hai yaar unke hisab se to ek aurat ki koi izzat nahi hoti wo sirf use karne ki cheez hai...
Ishu-Toahiji said that she is yashoda mayya of ruhi and now when she is trying to undrstand adi she is said to be far from her...

And now after precap of today i m sure toshiji will again say somthing to her...๐Ÿ˜ก

Get lost ur bloddy CVs u dont desrve this hit if u treat woman like...
appuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lata_ishra

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Arre SP ki soch to bohuth nirali hai yaar unke hisab se to ek aurat ki koi izzat nahi hoti wo sirf use karne ki cheez hai...
Ishu-Toahiji said that she is yashoda mayya of ruhi and now when she is trying to undrstand adi she is said to be far from her...

And now after precap of today i m sure toshiji will again say somthing to her...๐Ÿ˜ก

Get lost ur bloddy CVs u dont desrve this hit if u treat woman like...

ishita will lose her position in bhalla house the moment she stops being mahaan and behave like a normal woman with her insecurities. 
CVs want woman to be as pure as ganga jal where they wont sin even in their thoughts...