India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Dear star plus ........ standing ovation for ur nayi soch

appuss IF-Dazzler
appuss
appuss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Best way to promote social evils for trps in your famous show #YHM#... KUDOS TO YOUR NAYI SOCH STAR PLUS!!!

Ironical that it is on the same channel that airs satyameva jayate

So, in coming year new trends that may be followed a/c to ur channel include
  • Bigamy, if possible polygamy... there are lot of woman who needs support.
  • Marry ur molestor, best way to save ur boyfriend from a police case and to punish ur molestor
  • Make a wife bring her sautan home ... to make her husband get his son, get a few words of praise too.
  • Accept your ex-wife back in your house, because she was kind enough to deliver your favourite first kid.
  • Show blind love to ur children, dont care even if the child is a criminal
  • A male child is ghar ka chirag, dont bother even if he burns down the house
  • A female child is never one's own... how can she be the heir,... as she will be married off someday
  • make a new pair out of the blue, dont matter even if they were brother-sister till then
  • tie rakhi to ur molestor, it ensures ur safety forever... he wont dare touch you again

Waiting for the day they will show sati in this show... Ashok can die and mihika can jump into fire for performing sati... most welcome if you show that too.

I can only list this much at the moment... feel free to add urs friends.

DEAR STAR PLUS... HOPE YOU GET A BULLOCK CART AT LEAST FROM THE STONE-AGE ERAConfused

Edited by appuss - 03 January 2015 at 10:41pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10UniqueUjjainiappiekhimswetha383Anya512dinzy26truptibidikardivinecakesun786loveasadarchi29gckasturianjalianjalisweety_virgo1LOVELIPSTICKdhara88Annu92Piggiesdharshdrishtimauryakuhu_dkrish77HOtAsIcejiyaa02DiyaRathoreHsp.canadaishra00DharanijaIshrafanno1prabha75vanisreerinallAmrtina4856starzyashaSimRiseDeb07Nikita99hamzanuhamaalooK.S.Jyoe-Rossete-PantheraSuryaIshraholicmomb24WhenInRomeiffanvidzratna.nandaLata_ishraNisha0604WarriorGirl-.nilu.shravani_2311arshi21DimpleAggarwalswathinFr0zen.Sparkler.HotFuzzChaituvPoojaSushItaDimdim.Aziyababithajshumi.anjs--Megha--ViTharvforever...-Riya-...pallavi25suhaaanaPRINCESS_ALISHA

SimRise Goldie
SimRise
SimRise

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appuss

Best way to promote social evils for trps in your famous show... KUDOS TO YOUR NAYI SOCH STAR PLUS!!!

Ironical that it is on the same channel that airs satyameva jayate

So, in coming year new trends that may be followed a/c to ur channel include
  • Bigamy, if possible polygamy... there are lot of woman who needs support.
  • Marry ur molestor, best way to save ur boyfriend from a police case and to punish ur molestor
  • Make a wife bring her sautan home ... to make her husband get his son, get a few words of praise too.
  • Accept your ex-wife back in your house, because she was kind enough to deliver your favourite first kid.
  • Show unconditional love to ur children, dont care even if the child is a criminal
  • A male child is ghar ka chirag, dont bother even if he burns down the house
  • A female child is never one's own... how can she be the heir,... as she will be married off someday
  • make a new pair out of the blue, dont matter even if they were brother-sister till then
  • tie rakhi to ur molestor, it ensures ur safety forever... he wont dare touch you again

Waiting for the day they will show sati in this show... Ashok can die and mihika can jump into fire for performing sati... most welcome if you show that too.

I can only list this much at the moment... feel free to add urs friends.

DEAR STAR PLUS... HOPE YOU GET A BULLOCK CART AT LEAST FROM THE STONE-AGE ERAConfused
agree with ur points...well written ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10sh4m_4anjalianjaliappussFr0zen

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
One more...
no matter ur wife betrayed u 4 a filthy rich man n left ur 6 mnths old child alone...but still dats not her c was jst a victim of dat dirty prsns plan...as if c is a child n dont knw wat was c dong

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyun786drishtimauryavanisreeappuss-Rossete-HotFuzzChaituvanjspallavi25

WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
the nayi soch is that:

they are indirectly showing Shagun having an advantage of being biological mother of Adi (read: ghar ka chiraag, male child, first born etc.etc.) She gets to live in Bhalla house, wreck Ishra's marriage, manipulate everybody making Adi her shield. She basically has gotten away with everything evil she has done in the past just for the sake of that criminal freak son Adi >_<

kudos to star plus!
what a great example of "nayi soch".

Now I am eagerly waiting for the day Shagun uses her advantage of being able to carry a child to throw Ishu out of the picture. (I am dead sure this will happen)

p.s.- great post TM! :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10snowyun786drishtimauryarinallvanisreeappussChaituvarshi21anjspallavi25

kuhu_d Senior Member
kuhu_d
kuhu_d

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
GREAT GREAT post...
Clap

Please send this message to STAR PLUS

Edited by kuhu_d - 26 December 2014 at 4:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10vanisreerinallappussarshi21

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
dont know your name.

Very well written
But sadly... .. its the wrong Forum to publicize it

Is there a way you can send it to Star?
Or to Balaji  or Tweet it?

You have a better chance of someone atleast giving it ONE read you know

Its very well written... please attempt to send it to someone influential

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisreeappussmayu1982anjs--Megha--pallavi25

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Well I agree with most of things : But one thing I don't understand at all :

How can loving your child unconditional is wrong? I am mother, I can't imagine my life without kids now. God forbid if something happens with me- Believe me even I will ready to do anything means anything. Yes adi was a criminal , but it was raman who send him to the jail.You mean to say if 12 year kid is showing criminal behaviour then it is better to abandon him rather than showing him right path. 

Secondly yes even I am against of toshiji saying: "Ghar ka chiraag" wala dialogue  definitely it shows discrimination. Saying this so far no one misbehaves with ruhi because of adi. But believe me it happens with that generation. THis is real. But raman and ishita never said such things. In fact few days back , both of them are fighting for ruhi custody case and cv showed us how emotional and important person ruhi is for raman and ishita. If parents is worried for one child it doesn't mean that they don't love other kid. Good parents always love all their child equally. 
So loving adi doesn't mean raman doesn't love ruhi. If this was shown I would have said Raman is bad father. But raman is good father who loves both his child and that it is definitely not wrong. 

And ishita knows very well desperation/craving for kids. She herself once upon time was craving for child's love , so may be that is reason for her to support raman for adi. 

So far cv has not shown any scene where raman saying polite words to shagun nor raman in love with shagun. In fact raman is romancing only with ishita. Big smile

Am not against of adi coming back to raman and ishita. Yes am against of its execution. Cv could have shown something sensible and logical instead of shagun staying in bhalla house. 

PS. Against of shagun staying in bhalla house so don't jump on me.Wink Sorry in advance for hurting your feelings.

Edited by mayu1982 - 26 December 2014 at 6:44pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

fym23Nermal-Vishakha-drishtimauryaDharanijaPanoramicmomb24PantheraappussAziyaPoojaSushItaarshi21--Megha--

Go to top