New On Loc - 26/12 - WU Added

Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPWLLyWNO64[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEoVTTve8A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8jgSUsJzBY[/YOUTUBE]

WU in a while

video 1 - Ishita is holding the specs Raman had on today and is saying she would wear them while Raman is trying to take them away from her in the process she lands up in his arms she is smiling and laughing saying I would see now before that happens. Raman says specs are not neededsince you are standing so close to me as he moves aside a lock of her hair 

They are interrupted by Shagun who came to use the washroom in their bedroom but Anita isnt shown in the clip 

video  2 -  the video starts with him saying he doesnt need the specs Ishita says you arent saying what needs to be said they have a little banter as he says you can say too and she does the same. Raman says if you are stubborn so am I when they are interrupted 

Raman is fuming it seems as he says was this the only bathroom in the whole place Shagun could use Ruhi' room has one too Ishita says its fine and just drop the matter come and have breakfast he leaves the room muttering its the heights 

video 3 - DT' byte is shown she says its a cute sequence where Raman is teasing her wearing x-ray glasses and somehow the scene turns romantic where Shagun interferes the moment She says Raman wanted to give her a tablet as a christmas gift but she refuses as she wants something else from him She says the current phase of their relationship is sweet they are in love but not saying out loud the words thats what she wants as a gift from him on christmas - that he confess first to her but he is being stubborn and not saying the words she says she doesnt know about the future of Shagun' plans as of now 

Edited by EkPaheli - 9 years ago
Haila..this looks goodπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜² Tfs AaniπŸ˜ƒ
Ishu looking very pretty... Karan hot as always... Love Divan
Tfs dear
Ishra scene on the way
Ishra close close
But damn shagun kabab main haddi comes in their room
so she intentionally comes to their room on pretance of using their bathroom
Ishu asks raman to go while shaguniya is in bathroom I assume
Hope now raman doesn't come back to room and shagun intentionally wears revealing cloths and we witness dirty scenes of her with raman her trying to seduce raman
I really hope it doesn't happen as such
But now that she has seen them together close surely will plan something and maybe get successful to be close with raman for a while using Adi grrr
Damn can't tolerate her anymore
😑
TFSEdited by Veeann - 9 years ago
OMG!! did i just here raman saying " waise bhi jis distance me hum hein, mujhe nahi lagtha glasses ki zaroorat hein??" arey wah!! puttar toh gutter minded hogaya!!😳
Thanks Aani πŸ˜›

Shagun is the AGMARK certified cupid of IshRa.
Hence proved πŸ˜†

So the x ray glasses make a comeback!! 
A fab IshRa scene coming up...can't wait <3
TFS..!!
 Raman wants to gift tab to Ishu..but she wants confession...!!! woww...cute olvs and waiting for them to be aired..!!!
Aaahhh... Karan-Divyanka's comfort Level is Ahmazing...