Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

Is tmkoc really a clean comedy show....???

_Munchkin_ Goldie
_Munchkin_
_Munchkin_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
You guys must have read the news paper cutting where dilip sir expressed his views about comedy nights with kapil...I know he has his own views n he is free to put them before every one...but dont u think first he shud see what he does as jetha with his neighbour's wife in the show...the love for babita has gone beyond the limits...he is ever ready to do those things for her which he should do for his wife...ok i agree that he respects babita a lot but...wishing to swim with someone else wife...giving those damn expressions while watching her in swim suits...imagining her in his arms in dreams inspite of being married...is not at all a clean comedy for me...we have so many instances where jethalal has gone beyond lines but fir b hamesha ye kahna ki our show is a clean comedy...its not at all justified...

Mujhe in scenes se kou problem ni h but my point is ki sab kuch karke hamesha apne aap ko clean kahna is not cool u know...n ya leave clean...ab to show COMEDY b ni ra so plz ise comedy show bulana b band kar do.

Sorry if i hurt anybody...i know NOBODY is going to like these comments of mune on dilip sir...every body here is jetha babita fan n even i do...n i really respect him as an actor...but cnwk is my fav n mujhe unka khud ke show ki itni praise karna n cnwk ko criticize karna achha ni laga so i cud nt stop my self to write this...sorry again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKpongapandit_Dexterity_

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
If u read last few months posts then u will see lot of people here criticizing jetha babita scenes. I myself hate these scenes. These scenes were funny in the beginning but nowadays they look so boring.
I agree jetha likes babita but his true love is daya and tomorrow if he has to choose between daya and babita then obviously he will choose only and only daya but I guess now he should stop flirting with babita.
Mostly people here don't like jetha babita scenes so please don't say people are fans of this jodi.Just because people criticize daya that doesn't mean they are jetha -babita fans.

Edited by subha2601 - 26 December 2014 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKpongapandit_Dexterity_

pongapandit Goldie
pongapandit
pongapandit

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Asit modi does knows hell lot about clean comedy, get a life asit modi and dilip sir, you aint moral police in the original taarak mehta story, babita was a bangali herione and jetha was a fan of her flims and herself, he just loved her acting and charm around her, he himself dindt want to have affair with babita, but asitji mahan hai, unke liye clean comedy is flirting with others wife not once in a while but every freaking day, hats off dilip sir and asit saap, naach na jane aangan teda, no offence though.

Edited by pongapandit - 26 December 2014 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK_Munchkin_

_Munchkin_ Goldie
_Munchkin_
_Munchkin_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Subha...from jetha babita fan i didnt mean the jodi...i was talking about the individual characters..i mean mujhe bolna tha ki sab jethalal ke fans hain n babita g ke b...n even i do...i think i shud hve been more clear about my words.

n ya ye kaisa love hua...aj jetha ka dialogue ni suna...babita g ke bina party ka kya maza aaega...but leave this...my point is not his love or whatever...i jst want to say ki khud kuch b karo but dusre kare to use clean na samjho

Edited by dia.207 - 26 December 2014 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I guess the reason why he said it's a clean comedy because there are no vulgar jokes in this serial but I would still rate CNWK better than TMKOC.TMKOC is just an old wine in new bottle nowadays.
I too got irritated after hearing that dialogue.Probably this show is trying to justify the "men will always be men" philosophy.Dead

tarana..MeeraHK

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Jetha's love is a all but a mere infatuation which is pretty much realistic in nature while Kapil's show is full of vulgar and double meaning jokes. I am okay if people find it a bad thing but still it is not as bad as other stand up comedy shows available on Indian television.

In fact Kapil's show also received notice for a joke which cannot be shared here. Not only Dilip Joshi but Shekhar Suman also had once commented on the standard of these double meaning jokes.One of my good friend and a forum member here asked me if he could watch Kapil's show and I said he could watch it alone and not with his family.

Overall Sab Tv's show attempts to please all kinds of audience. Kapil's show however is limited to one kind of audience.

At least 10 - 15 years ago Indian television was unbelievably orthodox yet it played the same trick of infatuation and flirting in Shriman- Shrimati. While in TMKOC its just a part of one character the other show named had it as the crux of the story and well, no one complained. Jetha's infatuation had a limit when the show had just started. Quite recently like all other things in the show this aspect has been exaggerated like anything. Yet it is a better than other comedy shows.

Edited by dey.bh - 26 December 2014 at 9:40pm

Vanesha4444severus1

pongapandit Goldie
pongapandit
pongapandit

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Agree with you dey.bh, but in the name of clean comedy, tmkoc is getting too unrealistic, hum sab ek parivaar hai, bapujika bolbacchan, daya stronger than superman, tapu sena iq more than Einstein and so on, i think they are exaggerating more than a rajnikant sir movie ;-)

MeeraHKseverus1

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pongapandit

Agree with you dey.bh, but in the name of clean comedy, tmkoc is getting too unrealistic, hum sab ek parivaar hai, bapujika bolbacchan, daya stronger than superman, tapu sena iq more than Einstein and so on, i think they are exaggerating more than a rajnikant sir movie ;-)
LOLLOL Wo to hai but at least the dialogues are clean. 

More than being unrealistic, I blame TMKOC for hypocrisy. Specially Champak Chacha. He has no clear cut philosophy or ideals in life. It depends on who the person is and what the situation is. When Jetha could not turn up for Maha Shivratri yatra his expressions were not same as it is now.

WHen Jetha failed to reach home at time during an Ahmedabad trip Jetha was not spared.

When Jetha failed to reach home during Tappu sena ad track Chamapak will not even understand that Jetha was working in his shop and not partying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

severus1

Go to top